Photo

GTA 5 RARE CARS TRUCKS BIKES PLANES LOCATIONS

227 replies to this topic
TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Schyster Fusilade is extremely rare I believe. I've only seen it once during a story mission. The Hijak Khamelion I haven't seen at all. Neither are available online. Anyone have any info on them?

UKJoshUK
  • UKJoshUK

Boss

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Pegassi Bati 801RR version is the rarest bike in the game. Not talking about the standart 801.

Ive seen a few, the Red Sanchez is rarer I believe.

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

I found the sultan on a property mission. Pitchers was getting robbed so I went over there and took out the guy who was driving off with the money... he was in a sultan. And found a sabre parked nearby Trevors 3rd border patrol random encounter. It will always spawn there if you go as Trev it seems. So you could go and get one for each character if you like as Trev, and then just swap it with another character.

Also, off topic but that police van is a BEAST! I so wish I could mod it. Bullet proof windows so I can run around causing havoc and there isn't much they can do to stop me. The tires can be popped sadly :( If I could mod that thing, give it bullet proof tires and add a bit of speed it would be better than the tank imo. I stole one as Frank and called up the other 2 guys and did 3 man army super easy with it.

Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

How do you swap a car with another character???

"So you could go and get one for each character if you like as Trev, and then just swap it with another character"

I found the sultan on a property mission. Pitchers was getting robbed so I went over there and took out the guy who was driving off with the money... he was in a sultan. And found a sabre parked nearby Trevors 3rd border patrol random encounter. It will always spawn there if you go as Trev it seems. So you could go and get one for each character if you like as Trev, and then just swap it with another character.

Also, off topic but that police van is a BEAST! I so wish I could mod it. Bullet proof windows so I can run around causing havoc and there isn't much they can do to stop me. The tires can be popped sadly :( If I could mod that thing, give it bullet proof tires and add a bit of speed it would be better than the tank imo. I stole one as Frank and called up the other 2 guys and did 3 man army super easy with it.

Anti Hero
  • Anti Hero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

I found a Jetmax and Jetski spawn http://gtaforums.com...d-jetmax-spawn/

So i went to find the jetmax and noticed that you have the location marked incorrectly. Its actually in the cove below the one you have marked. Thanks though, still found it.

Anti Hero
  • Anti Hero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

Great thread btw. I have used it to find some cool stuff. Thanks!

• MizerableXIII likes this

TheTaterTot
  • TheTaterTot

Gang Life Hermit

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

Can someone please tell me where to find an Intruder? Any and all help is really appreciated, cheers guys.

trusk89
  • trusk89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

I found the daemon during the biker mission for the cab company. 4, or fifth mission.

PedrocamaroSS
  • PedrocamaroSS

Gone Surfing

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

I was looking to find this car it actually appears around where Franklin was living first but it takes like year to appear again so I know it spawns at the airport near the lone building and once you get the car appears everywhere in the streets por a sort period, I like it because the lifted trucks in the game personal I think they are ugly or the they only have that rusty paint and this one is lifted and it looks cool when you customize him

Rancher XL

Rancher_front.jpg

PedrocamaroSS
  • PedrocamaroSS

Gone Surfing

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

I want to find the Elegy RH8 they say that it appears on each characters 4 car garage if you are on rockstar social club but i dont have my ps3 conected to internet is there any spawn location and i also want to find the Ruiner and the Gauntlet 

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

Hey guys here is the space docker online

• Purpville likes this

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

Here is a trick to get fighter jet laser without much hassel

Head on out over the Pacific Ocean. The stars go away fast when they don't have eyes on you.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:25 PM

Another dumbass that films his TV

dukati
  • dukati

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

hmmm.. gud information 2 me

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:00 AM

Quick bump

More videos of cars posted with locations..

Details on beach bum pack will also be uploaded when released.
Will be psting all new cars n locations with upgrades
Stay tubed!

PedrocamaroSS
  • PedrocamaroSS

Gone Surfing

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:23 AM

Where is the Sabre turbo in Single player I cant find it anywhere but in online it's everyf*ckingwhere but I want it on single player to custumize it for free and see if it looks good so that I can get one online

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

There is a pair of Jetmaxes, as well as a Marquis moored in the cove where you find the sunken paddle steamer hidden package.

I've snagged quite a few vehicles after being discharged from the hospitals, including both the Intruder and Fusilade. They're out there...just be on the lookout for something that looks different from something you've already seen.That's actually how I found the Fusilade lol.

Deathgrimmer
  • Deathgrimmer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:41 AM

Why does it matter if your just going to end up losing them? Rockstar still hasn't fixed cars disappearing in SP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users