227 replies to this topic
AUNUS
  • AUNUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

Where i can find Vapid Dominator?
Almost completed the story and haven't seen Dominator on the game :/
Seems that my game has only some crappy familycars.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

I made a video showing how to spawn the Sultan if anyone is interested. I was searching for ages and then thought of this idea. Worked for me first time, might aswell give it a go too:

vid

Why is everything in LSC free for you? :)

Because he bought one of the shops with Franklin.

Ahaaaa!! But that would mean, only free upgrades for Franklin?

Sorry to hijack this thread a bit, just not that far into the game. Carry on the Rare cars locations after this :p

Hahalaflair
  • Hahalaflair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

Is the Bobcat XL rare? I've only encountered 2 in 40+ hours of gameplay?

Hahalaflair
  • Hahalaflair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:02 PM Edited by Hahalaflair, 30 September 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Double posted like a noob

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

You'll be waiting a LONG time for a Sabre to spawn, I'm convinced they don't appear until you see the one during Trevor's third Minute Men mission for Strangers and Freaks. Try this:

http://gtaforums.com...nlimited-guide/

What I did to get the sabre turbo was to replay that strangers and freaks mission. Got into the sabre turbo, then reloaded my last save. then drove around and found one driving near the doppler cinema. I think the only way to get the Sabre Turbo is to do this, otherwise just wait till it spawns naturally (which is never)

DaLexy
  • DaLexy

][ FuTo FTW ][

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Wrong, i got my Sabre GT long time ago pretty early ingame as it just drove around there, it was for sure after i got Trevor as i parked it in his garage.

Hahalaflair
  • Hahalaflair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Just found a Vacca! It's waiting for you as an escape car in one of the last few missions. You just have to look around a bit. It's at the Kortz Centre. Don't wanna say much more for spoilers reasons.

Super pumped though. Almost bankrupted me modding it

Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

I saw it too & could not figure out a way to save it.  I tried everything replaying the mission over and over but no luck.  Each time after the mission it was gone.  Any tips on how to save it?

Just found a Vacca! It's waiting for you as an escape car in one of the last few missions. You just have to look around a bit. It's at the Kortz Centre. Don't wanna say much more for spoilers reasons.

Hahalaflair
  • Hahalaflair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

I saw it too & could not figure out a way to save it.  I tried everything replaying the mission over and over but no luck.  Each time after the mission it was gone.  Any tips on how to save it?

Use it to escape. When you drive to the next bit make sure to drive it down the alleyway into the yellow marker. Should be parked out on the side of the road waiting for you. Was in the background of the whole cutscene for me

Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

Use it to escape. When you drive to the next bit make sure to drive it down the alleyway into the yellow marker. Should be parked out on the side of the road waiting for you. Was in the background of the whole cutscene for me

Ok, I will try that.  Thanks for the reply!

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

this is NOT rare at all lol

Hahalaflair
  • Hahalaflair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Have to agree about the Coquette. They're plentiful in my game.

Confirmed spawn point being the entire upmarket area Michael lives in and the surrounds.

I had one stored in Michael's 4 car garage from early in the game. Ended up taking it out as I'm 100% confident I'll always be able to find one.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

Have to agree about the Coquette. They're plentiful in my game.

Confirmed spawn point being the entire upmarket area Michael lives in and the surrounds.

I had one stored in Michael's 4 car garage from early in the game. Ended up taking it out as I'm 100% confident I'll always be able to find one.

Yup, not trying to be a dick but find cars that are only in a couple spawn locations, or in mission only.. not an entire part of the city like vinewood 

Hahalaflair
  • Hahalaflair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

His thread he can do what he wants. Some people might not find them so easy & it is one of the cooler cars in the game. Back looks terriboo though. Kinda wish they'd kept the design from IV and updated the Infernus a lil.

Also can't believe there's no Dukes. Boo & hiss

vDeCePTiioNs
  • vDeCePTiioNs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

i know this is off topic but i need members for my crew on gta v online.. any decent free agents feel free to join you will be ranked according to skill and usefulness the clans name is CBH FAMILIES. Hope to speak to new members soon.

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

There are cars in my game that don't spawn often at all. I've never seen a Sultan driving around. I've only seen the Coquette spawn once. The Veyron looking thing has only spawned for me once, and that was parked on Portola Drive. Never seen one since.

So to say "I don't want to know that because they spawn a lot in my game" isn't necessarily helpful in any way because they may spawn a lot in your game, but they don't in somebody else's. And if there's a place to get them almost all of the time, or a place where they can/might be, then i want to know about it.

I've subbed to the channel.

Hahalaflair
  • Hahalaflair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

Now that I have a Sultan it's easily the most common car in the game. Whereas before I spent like 2 days looking for one.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

There are cars in my game that don't spawn often at all. I've never seen a Sultan driving around. I've only seen the Coquette spawn once. The Veyron looking thing has only spawned for me once, and that was parked on Portola Drive. Never seen one since.

So to say "I don't want to know that because they spawn a lot in my game" isn't necessarily helpful in any way because they may spawn a lot in your game, but they don't in somebody else's. And if there's a place to get them almost all of the time, or a place where they can/might be, then i want to know about it.

I've subbed to the channel.

Go to the place he showed and tell me if you get one.. Ill bet you wont! Cause unless the car has a set spawn like the Adder or the Sandking by the pier then car spawn is COMPLETELY RANDOM. So hes only showed like 2 legit cars with locations that will be there for EVERYONE. Go to kortz center that has a much better chance of having a coquette spawn there. But some of these videos are not what the title says. 

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

And that's why i said, "If there's a place to get them ALMOST ALL THE TIME, or a place where the CAN/MIGHT BE, then i want to know about it"...

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Anymore requests ladies and gentlemen?

Krazee DD
  • Krazee DD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

This is kind of a rare vehicle. 

Only place I have seen it attainable is in the 57th mission. 

1b2a23dc286c11e38fba22000a1fb1a7_7.jpg

gigsroy
  • gigsroy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

Where can I find the futo I love that car. I had one saved in my garage but it glitched out.
  • Hahalaflair likes this

Lc gta
  • Lc gta

Mr. Excitement

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

Can someone help me find the Ubermacht Oracle 2.  Thank you in advance,

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

Found the hearse if anyone is interested I'm posting video with location after it uploads

Hahalaflair
  • Hahalaflair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

Futo seconded

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

Btw gta online is availaboe to download 7.a.m. EST 4 a.m. PST

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Do the Futo, sick car

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

I made these vids long ago guys so plz ask me where the locations are and I will let you know with a map picture

Your problem here is that aside from a couple of cars, like the Adder, cars in V don't have "set" spawn points. Hence, you can't find most of them parked in set places. Making a map isn't possible for most of the cars.

Try to find any locations of the Cheetah & Vacca please!

They don't spawn. The Vacca only appears parked during missions.

Incorrect, the Vacca can be found here
eehkP7W.jpg

I'm pretty sure those spawns only work during the Kifflom missions. I've gone back to those locations after I did them and it was either a different car or nothing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users