GTA 5 RARE CARS TRUCKS BIKES PLANES LOCATIONS

227 replies to this topic
stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

jhatxk.jpg rat loader location

So there's a Rat Loader that always spawns there?

Huh. 'Cause i'm there right now and guess what; No rat loader.

It has a set spawn there, it's the only car that will spawn in that garage, but you can find it in other places around trevors place, i saw it by some people having a party next to a campfire.

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:08 AM

Heres a video of the sultan r.s

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by JohnGazman, 28 September 2013 - 12:32 AM.

It has a set spawn there, it's the only car that will spawn in that garage, but you can find it in other places around trevors place, i saw it by some people having a party next to a campfire.

All the garages by that spot are empty, bro.

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

I'm trying really hard to get 100 subscribers so plz guys make requests and I will do my best to make it happen

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by einjzmolf, 28 September 2013 - 12:40 AM.

You're getting butthurt at the wrong person. I've found at least 10 Rat-Loaders all around Sandy Shores, in that area. Drive around, stop being a pedantic cry baby, and you'll find one. Jesus.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:44 AM Edited by JohnGazman, 28 September 2013 - 12:45 AM.

You're getting butthurt at the wrong person. I've found at least 10 Rat-Loaders all around Sandy Shores, in that area. Drive around, stop being a pedantic cry baby, and you'll find one. Jesus.

That's not what i'm getting at. If it's not in a specific place, it's not a "confirmed spawn point". Sandy Shores is the most likely spawn point but i'm not seeing anything that points to a 100%, always-there Rat Loader. I didn't need someone to tell me that a stripped down hot-rod pickup most likely spawns in Sandy Shore, I could figure that out.

Which, as I said, makes this thread's title highly misleading.

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:49 AM

That's not what i'm getting at. If it's not in a specific place, it's not a "confirmed spawn point". Sandy Shores is the most likely spawn point but i'm not seeing anything that points to a 100%, always-there Rat Loader. I didn't need someone to tell me that a stripped down hot-rod pickup most likely spawns in Sandy Shore, I could figure that out.

Its misleading to you becaise you are having a hard time finding it in the area where others have not bud..

Lolwuttermelons
  • Lolwuttermelons

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

Who gives a phuk, just drive a phukcin Bugatti

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

If it's not in a specific place, it's not a "confirmed spawn point". Sandy Shores is the most likely spawn point but i'm not seeing anything that points to a 100%, always-there Rat Loader.

It doesn't have to be there all the time to be a 100% 'confirmed spawn point'. At the end of the day, if you drive around that very specific area for a short amount of time, you WILL find that a Rat-Loader will spawn there. GUARANTEED. Much like how just about every 'confirmed spawn point' in the game works.

>you must be new here

>joined 5 days ago

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

Awe cmon now man no flaming. I'm not bothered by it.he jist want to have fun driving it as much as I have so goodluck to you sir!

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

I'm looking for the muscle cars.  Old school & new.  Can anybody show me where I can find the Sabre GT Turbo, Buick GSX, etc...  They still have not spawn on my game.  Any tips will help.

this! Add dukes to the list

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by TheBuntz, 28 September 2013 - 01:23 AM.

I found the dominator next to the hospital after I died Randomly. It happened with franlkin on a sunday right outside the hospital in the city

Warlord_WO
  • Warlord_WO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

I'm looking for the muscle cars.  Old school & new.  Can anybody show me where I can find the Sabre GT Turbo, Buick GSX, etc...  They still have not spawn on my game.  Any tips will help.

this! Add dukes to the list

There is no dukes...

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by GRINCH ASS BITCH, 28 September 2013 - 02:37 AM.

Just found the Rat Loader on my first try. It was in a yard about 1 block northwest of T's trailer, this thing is nice (and it's got a lot of customization options).

Scratch that, this thing sounds like a f*cking tuner car. Who the f*ck thought that would be a good idea?

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

Another rare truck for dunes and climbing mountains with location!

That is not a rare truck.. It drives around frequently in the desert possibly around the Los Santos customs garage there that Franklin can buy. You just customized it to look like a dakar truck.

Dominator (Ford mustang look)

Entity (This is one of the best cars in the game)

Vacca (VACCA ONLY SPAWNS ONCE FOR A MISSION FOR EPSILON NEAR FRANKS HOUSE, AFTER THAT IT'S NOT THERE SO ....... :(

Cheetah

Can you tell those

The Dominator I have seen a lot of times just driving around in Los Santos. Entity, Vacca and Cheetah can only be bought on the internet in the game and do not spawn anywhere else, which should be no problem with the money you have after completing the game

The Vacca does spawn.  I have one of these on all 3 chars without buying a single one.  Have not seen the Entity or Cheetah though.

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Amateur Pilot IRL

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

I'll repeat myself: Stinger GT

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

I'll repeat myself: Stinger GT

I've been looking for the atinger gt because its the most popular but I think it will become available in gta online. Its confirmed rockstar will release 3 new cars more weapons and over 300 new clothes for created characters

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:30 AM

Yo buntz. Go to the lighthouse and look at the house beside it. There's a fence in front of the house's front lawn and at the very edge on the left of it is a low tree. Underneath the leaves of that tree lies a rusty tractor from the 1920's or something. Looked like a prop till I pressed Y to mount my sanchez but accidentaly entered the tractor. Slow as f*ck but I think I may be the FIRST person to find it. Found it 10 days ago lol.

DaLexy
  • DaLexy

][ FuTo FTW ][

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

Here is the ASEA. Only obtained once in the game.

Would be nice to know if you can get it again, since i allready did the submarine parts and you cant redo the mission :/

the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

Cash Cards. Get Angry.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

I made these vids long ago guys so plz ask me where the locations are and I will let you know with a map picture

Your problem here is that aside from a couple of cars, like the Adder, cars in V don't have "set" spawn points. Hence, you can't find most of them parked in set places. Making a map isn't possible for most of the cars.

Try to find any locations of the Cheetah & Vacca please!

They don't spawn. The Vacca only appears parked during missions.

Incorrect, the Vacca can be found here
eehkP7W.jpg

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:53 AM

Just found the Rat Loader on my first try. It was in a yard about 1 block northwest of T's trailer, this thing is nice (and it's got a lot of customization options).

Scratch that, this thing sounds like a f*cking tuner car. Who the f*ck thought that would be a good idea?

im assuming you mean this spot.anyways ive been lookin for this truck for a few days at the first spawn and no luck so i drove around and saw it here

and yes,the sound of the truck disappoints me also..it says muscle but sounds tuner...oh well,still very cool truck

0_0.jpg

2w3ng5z.jpg

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

Did it spawn in Maple Brown?! All mine spawn in Black, lucky!

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

Est. 93

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

I found the vapid sandking location

Sorry for upsde down upload half way in

The Sandking shows up quite frequently in Blaine county on my game.

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

Here is the ASEA. Only obtained once in the game.

Would be nice to know if you can get it again, since i allready did the submarine parts and you cant redo the mission :/

Sadly its not. After I did the game and made the videom I went to go grab a beer and my xbox had frozen so I lost the car as well.

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

im assuming you mean this spot.anyways ive been lookin for this truck for a few days at the first spawn and no luck so i drove around and saw it here
and yes,the sound of the truck disappoints me also..it says muscle but sounds tuner...oh well,still very cool truck
0_0.jpg
2w3ng5z.jpg

Take off the turbo and it won't ;)
  • Ryder_from_the_grave likes this

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

Are you trevors meth friend Wade? LOL you sound like him a lil

• TheBuntz likes this

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

I'm trying really hard to get 100 subscribers so plz guys make requests and I will do my best to make it happen

dont beg for subs. first rule of noobtubers

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

dont beg for subs. first rule of noobtubers

Not begging. Trying to earn. That's what meaning or subscribing is. People keep coming to a persons channel for the videos they want to see.. which is why I was asking if they would like to make request

BoomBoomMAN
  • BoomBoomMAN

BomBomMan

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

Pegassi Bati 801RR version is the rarest bike in the game. Not talking about the standart 801.

TheBuntz
  • TheBuntz

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Pegassi Bati 801RR version is the rarest bike in the game. Not talking about the standart 801.

Do u have a picture of it. Ill begin the hunt

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users