Photo

Random plane landings?

8 replies to this topic
Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Tried searching to no avail, I seem to recall someone saying that if you wait at the desert airstrip long enough a random plane will occasionally land to give you something to steal. It hasn't happened yet but it would nice and it makes sense. Is it true?

yaamen
  • yaamen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

HA! Is that what that plane is? I've encountered it but not in a positive way. I'll link the video once I post it.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

Seen planes landing and taking off from Trevors airstrip.

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Tried searching to no avail, I seem to recall someone saying that if you wait at the desert airstrip long enough a random plane will occasionally land to give you something to steal. It hasn't happened yet but it would nice and it makes sense. Is it true?

The only times I've seen a plane land at Sandy Shores airstrip is when I'm landing myself while coming in from the west on an eastward heading. Right as I land, a small plane comes in right behind me. I've never seen a plane land by itself when I'm just waiting at the airstrip.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

ive seen aircraft (titan, skylift, marines heli, hydra) take off and land on the army base

yesterday i actually stole a buzzard from police HQ, escaped the cops and was flying above downtown and i seen a new kind of heli it looked like a buzzard but it wasnt

so i flew up to it and tried to crash it and i would up losing balance and crashing myself and when i got out i was in a firefight with cops. i drove a few blocks to avoid the cops and right when my 2 stars dissapear...........

the black/grey heli i tried to crash lands in the middle of the street smoking and two white men in grey suits get out and start running

i was like wtf lol. who are these guys? are they feds?

yess
  • yess

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by yess, 27 September 2013 - 06:30 PM.

The game spawns vehicles behind you as you are about to turn around, so if you want something to spawn in any airport, just run around in cirkels and planes or other vehicles will spawn. This goes for any GTA game....

nosyd
  • nosyd

www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Can you find/keep a stuntplane? Apart from the stuntplane trails one at the hanger? Or is there someway of keeping that one?

ManOfDisguise
  • ManOfDisguise

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

Can you find/keep a stuntplane? Apart from the stuntplane trails one at the hanger? Or is there someway of keeping that one?

You can use a cheat to spawn a stunt plane. I also found a Duster plane near Alamo Sea. Like right near the water

BostonBeatdown4
  • BostonBeatdown4

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

Ive seen it multiple times. It irks me at LSIA though because once i land and taxi around a jumbo jet wipes me out and i die

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users