Losing money

8 replies to this topic
tsouryavong13
  • tsouryavong13

I lost on Jeopardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

I know that if another player kills you in GTA online you lose money. Well, do you lose money when an NPC kills you?

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

yes, you always lose your cash when you die

QuestLove
  • QuestLove

Comrade

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

We don't know for online, but I think should. Because you make a lot of money in the game, or it seems like it.

QuestLove
  • QuestLove

Comrade

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

Maybe pay 1000 dollars if you have over 100k. Or just pay 100. Of course only in free roam ( or the city, you know what I mean) not in game modes. ( this is not confirmed just what I think should be.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

I don't think its been really clarified yet, from what we've heard trough vids like GTA V O'clock it might very well just be a portion of what your holding, not everything.

That said, if you put your money in the bank it should be safe.

QuestLove
  • QuestLove

Comrade

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

You lose the money you have on you, so yeah better deposite all the money as fast as possible or maybe do it trough the phone instead.. Would be cool.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by bloodblossom, 27 September 2013 - 11:42 PM.

it was from my understanding you drop ALL of your money.. unless its in a bank.. all the money in your wallet is fair game.. but there is no reason to carry large amounts of money on you.. as you can pay with credit cards and with your phone.

only certain things (like ammo and guns) will require real cash that you will need to withdraw.

DarkWarrior454
  • DarkWarrior454

The Ghost Rider

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

it was from my understanding you drop ALL of your money.. unless its in a bank.. all the money in your wallet is fair game.. but there is no reason to carry large amounts of money on you.. as you can pay with credit cards and with your phone.

only certain things (like ammo and guns) will require real cash that you will need to withdraw.

If that's the case, then an ATM machine in Ammu-Nation (outside or inside) would be a smart thing to do.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:49 PM Edited by bloodblossom, 27 September 2013 - 11:49 PM.

If that's the case, then an ATM machine in Ammu-Nation (outside or inside) would be a smart thing to do.

if i remember correctly several of the ammunation stores did have atms near them.

i know the one in sandy shores does.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users