Photo

People to take to the CULT? Need help.

27 replies to this topic
-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Is there a map or such a thing, where can I find the exact locatio of people that I can take to the cult? Really needed

rere1love
  • rere1love

GTA DIVA

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

my brother just called me and asked me the same thing I have not gotten that far yet

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

What exactly is the cult thing?

I picked up some weird hitchiker girl and the GPS directed me to take her to her house, but the message came up saying I could take her to that cult thing. So which are you supposed to do?

I did get her number though by taking her to her house. Maybe Trevor will get to bang her.

WV_DallasFan
  • WV_DallasFan

Pit Pirates

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

There's a few spots, but here's one

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ks8LP8ZxNzI

Skidwolfe
  • Skidwolfe

The Truth

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

Only trevor may bring hitchikers to the cult

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

random fanatic

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

Once you've picked up the person, a new icon will show up just south of Paleto where the cult is located. Just drop them off there. I've delivered three so far, not sure where it goes other than the achievement you get doing it the first time.

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

I'm curious as well. I think I found the cults stronghold up in the mountains bunch of weird people living in a little walled in village thing. I even saw some creepy naked guys with their dicks out getting pissy at me. Was this the cult I found? How do I start the mission just wondering?

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by FearTheLiving, 27 September 2013 - 02:38 PM.

If you don't take them to the cult are you out of luck or will hitchhikers respond so you can take them there? Too bad you can't just do Taxi missions and take them there instead of their destination.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

Only trevor may bring hitchikers to the cult

No sh*t sherlock

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

If you are Trevor you will see an A symbol for Altuist camp just drive up there its south west of chiliad you get $1000 per person

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

There's a few spots, but here's one

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ks8LP8ZxNzI

I already did this before cult appeared

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

Something happens on the 4th person you take there.
For a few people it's better not to take them to the cult I.e money up to $60K.

You'll find some hitch hikers that are ok to take there but people you rescue, just take them to their requested location for greater rewards.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Pff learn how to read, I'M LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE THE CULT, I KNOW WHERE THE GODDAMN CULT IS LOCATED, I JUST NEED PEOPLE TO TAKE THERE 

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by TakinThyBacon, 27 September 2013 - 02:55 PM.

[SPOILER] there is a mission topic at the top of the page, should post in there

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

Pff learn how to read, I'M LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE THE CULT, I KNOW WHERE THE GODDAMN CULT IS LOCATED, I JUST NEED PEOPLE TO TAKE THERE 

I know there is a couple at a place just right of Trevor's trailer you can take.

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Most of them are in the country side.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

You'll find some hitch hikers that are ok to take there but people you rescue, just take them to their requested location for greater rewards.

Thanks but I can't find hitchikers anywhere, is there a map for their locations

CloudHigh
  • CloudHigh

MJ2

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

Thanks but I can't find hitchikers anywhere, is there a map for their locations
Many hitch hikers are random events, so it is hard to pin pint a spot.

there is a couple in Sandy Shores, that are too drunk to drive.

There is a lady lost by the edge of Chilliad and Alamo Sea too.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by RealTuff, 27 September 2013 - 03:31 PM.

I know there is a couple at a place just right of Trevor's trailer you can take.

I saved them hoping Trevor would push for a threesome since they were so drunk,

Spoiler

Spoiler

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Help :(

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

Help

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

there is a couple in Sandy Shores, that are too drunk to drive.

I thought they were too high to drive? Anyway, I just took the people/hikers/couple to the places they asked. I don't want to deliver them to their death, although we don't know what they do to the people that Trevor delivers them to; anyway that's pretty much a dick move I wouldn't want somebody to deliver me to the cult.

jamieh2k7
  • jamieh2k7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

Really need help please......i've only recently discovered about taking people to the altuist cult but i've already done many of the random events, after checking on the rockstar website i can see that i still have about 20 random events to encounter BUT only 2 of them are people i can acually take to the cult, the rest are people who are in shootouts or not able to be picked up. My Question is......am i too late to complete the mission due to the fact i could only take 2 people there and not the 4 required? or are there any other people i could take there?

Please help me out guys, i woudl really appreciete any info.

thanks

PoliceFarm
  • PoliceFarm

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

There's a couple right next to the Sandy Shores hospital, taking them obviously counts as two. There's a guy in the middle of Chumash with a broken down car. And there's a woman on the corner of the east freeway and the road to Sandy Shores. Their rewards are pretty weak so they can just be taken to the cult no worries, I even noticed that I could replay the mission for the woman next to the freeway after I already took her to the cult, but I couldn't re-do the others.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:12 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 03 October 2013 - 11:14 AM.

There's a couple right next to the Sandy Shores hospital, taking them obviously counts as two. There's a guy in the middle of Chumash with a broken down car. And there's a woman on the corner of the east freeway and the road to Sandy Shores. Their rewards are pretty weak so they can just be taken to the cult no worries, I even noticed that I could replay the mission for the woman next to the freeway after I already took her to the cult, but I couldn't re-do the others.

I'm short a person so can you take her twice?? If it's that crazy bitch Ursula then I defiunitely want to take her since I chose to f*ck her the first time instead.

Uvirith
  • Uvirith

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

The woman is actually the best getaway-driver in the game for heists.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:28 AM Edited by jamieleng, 03 October 2013 - 11:31 AM.

I always end up doing random events at least a couple of times, just to see the different outcomes. However, sometimes you don't get a certain reward until many, many game hours later. For instance, I got an email from a guy thanking me for getting his stolen bicycle back & giving me a large amount of shares in his company. I'd completely forgotten what the random event was.

I guess that's the beauty of this game & would do it a disservice by following a guide to get the best rewards. However, it seriously aggravates my OCD.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

A symbol should show up on the map once you pick up strangers as Trevor...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users