• This topic is locked This topic is locked
328 replies to this topic
Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

Lukezordz, i'll check this right now ! I don't know where the number where found but i'll give a try. This is the first time i see this picture and.. Yeah, seems legit. I mean, the Epsilon text is saying that the world (actually GTA V world) was created from the egg with the crack ! For your question, i don't know, i'm at 100%

EDIT : I'm with Michael in front of the -1 elevator, called this number with & without cops.. Nothing happens.

Okay, thanks for trying, the theory seemed legit. Pity nothing panned out.

So when you say you're at 100%, you've collected every single collectible etc.?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

By 100% I meant what the Social Club stats show as 100%. TRUE 100% means you have done and collected everything, gold in all missions, etc

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

Can I suggest you add the following to fakes, unproven.

Space Docker having any effect on anything.
Any overlay being accurate. Even laid over the glyphs it can't match up.
The second hatch. It's not a hatch.
The glowing tree is a texture bug.
The glowing UFO shape on a hillside is a texture glitch.
The Epsilon Tract clues do not yet point anywhere.
Anything in the shape of an eye is just an Illuminati reference and doesn't indicate anything else.
  • petrov2 likes this

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

Can't add this one "The Epsilon Tract clues do not yet point anywhere." we're working on it. I'll add the other soon. :)

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

Right so. This should be considered the new base of operations for anyone serious enough about solving the mysteries of GTA V. That other Jetpack Hunt Continued thread is DOA and mostly full of morons lead by a pathetic attention hungry OP. lol, now that's off my chest, good luck to one and all. Lets keep it civil, friendly and cooperative and we'll crack this stuff!

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

RE: the number calling elevator thing, Doesnt twitch record the feeds? couldnt you just watch back to confirm?

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 27 September 2013 - 07:55 PM.

Tsori i know about the twitch, but i haven't see it. I've tried with the 3 characters at night/day, with the green light/without, with & without the cops, and nothing happens. If the doors was open, why he's still searching for it ? 

Everything i put in the thread is fully tested by me with the 3 characters, at different time of the day and the night, with weather conditions.. So.. Yeah, nothing happens.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

Tsori i know about the twitch, but i haven't see it. I've tried with the 3 characters at night/day, with the green light/without, with & without the cops, and nothing happens. If the doors was open, why he's still searching for it ? 

Everything i put in the thread is fully tested by me with the 3 characters, at different time of the day and the night, with weather conditions.. So.. Yeah, nothing happens.

Oh im not saying your wrong!

It was just incase people still thought it worked, the proof technically would be there.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

Right.

Well, going to bed, it's 10pm here, i'm tired i'm up since 4am. :D

I just hope to wake up on a beautiful topic full of informations, that i will update after a good coffee !

Good luck everyone, and even if you found something not related to the UFOs, post here. :)

Mischief311
  • Mischief311

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:40 AM Edited by Mischief311, 28 September 2013 - 03:32 AM.

When I got the tunnel I kicked the door on T02,no sound,but when you kick door T01 it sounds like a metal door,also it's weird the red light goes off when you walk away or look a certain direction.

I tried that 555012#,it rings but plays elevator music,haven't tried it at Fort Zancudo but I will now and keep you posted,by the way I'm only 77% in the game

Plus how do you get the wanted level to stay down low enough to walk around?

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:16 AM

Cheat code for lower wanted level and stay in the -1 elevator room.

MiraKanon
  • MiraKanon

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

Cheat code for lower wanted level and stay in the -1 elevator room.

I believe it was said before. All these hint rockstar have put in so far have been reachable without cheats. So why would they make something only reachable by cheats.

Fort Zancudo may have a access point which we haven't discovered yet. A way to get in undetected.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:26 AM Edited by WrathChildz, 28 September 2013 - 07:27 AM.

It was an answer for Mischief311.

Actually, you can go at the -1 Elevator without having cops, you just need to hide behind the wall. 

Chuck Norris *
  • Chuck Norris *

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

Perhaps you have to get the 3 characters near/on/below the 3 UFOs?

Just a suggestion.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

To be clear, the 3 character switch is not useful. If you're with Michael and switch on Franklin, after X minutes, Michael will be teleported somewhere else.

MiraKanon
  • MiraKanon

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

Just a thought, today I did a mission, and noticed the huge underground system of LS, subways, sewage, so on.

My thought "if I was looking for ratman, this is where I would look."

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

I believe the tunnels have been checked well. I can personally vouch that the subway is clear of anything obvious.

growstreet5
  • growstreet5

#SWAG#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

The other thrad got locked so we have to look for tje jetpack here

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

Yes i know, but if people come here bickering again, this thread will be locked too. So please guys, stay cool and calm. Don't flood, and read the rules. Thanks.

vaskaduzea
  • vaskaduzea

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

http://www.reddit.co..._investigating/ anyone tried it ? 

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Yep Vaskaduzea, i tried this, i don't hear anything. We hear the wind, not any radio signals.

MiraKanon
  • MiraKanon

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:51 AM Edited by MiraKanon, 28 September 2013 - 09:57 AM.

so we have land, air and sea, that we need to check areas that have not been searched.

I would also like to point out that I'm not searching for the jetpack, I'm searching for mysteries and answers.

Frank04
  • Frank04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:56 AM Edited by Frank04, 28 September 2013 - 10:06 AM.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Those photos are from a 24/7 near Trevor's "home", in this store you can enter normally(you can buy, stealing, whatever... there's something inside). But if you glitch the roof it seems like there's nothing there.

So this information is for the people who is glitching doors and others walls, the game doesn't load the objects inside a room if you don't enter properly.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

The SSTV image is real, not sure if the beeping over the radio station was though

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

The other thrad got locked so we have to look for tje jetpack here

Justin bieber.

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

Just because there isn't anything under mt.chilliad that doesn't mean there's nothing to unlock or find.

When we worked for 100% we HAD to talk to Omega (UFO guy), who talked about a crashed ufo, and little did we know, there actually was a crashed ufo, he was our first lead to this UFO mystery going on and when we reached 100% it unlocked these weird stuff. UFO at mount chilliad, UFO at Fort Zancudo, UFO above the UFO camp, and all 3 well hidden and well made, they are not just some still texture items.

Is a 100% reward really rewarding by giving us 3 hidden/secret UFO's that spawn during different time and weather settings, and not to mention the weird scientist with their FIB agents as guardians. They wanted us to see the mural at mt. chilliad, they wanted us to see the marking beneath the platform at the top, they wanted us to see "come back when your story is complete". There HAS to be something more than this!

And whatever "it" is, it does not have to be under/within the mountain, it can very well be a loading screen that takes us to another created place/location.

I do believe that there is something to unlock/find, we just need to continue searching, even tho we already have 10000+ theory's and tried out tons of different things, there has to something we are not seeing/doing right. 

And please, if you are here to tell that there is nothing to unlock/find and that it's a waste of time, don't write, because it's not like we are going to give up because of your statement, just let us try to prove you wrong. Just leave the topic and let it be to us who actually are looking for easter eggs and trying to solve the mysteries. 

• LosSantosKing likes this

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:15 AM Edited by WrathChildz, 28 September 2013 - 10:15 AM.

Thanks you Frank04 ! And yes, this thread is for ALL mystery/easter eggs of the game, not just the jetpack.

De Bawz
  • De Bawz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

So the red arrows lead to this motel sign isn;t it?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The jetpack in SA was located in Area 69 under the ground. Its all desert around it in SA so maybe this is the old Area 69 location?

growstreet5
  • growstreet5

#SWAG#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Those photos are from a 24/7 near Trevor's "home", in this store you can enter normally(you can buy, stealing, whatever... there's something inside). But if you glitch the roof it seems like there's nothing there.

So this information is for the people who is glitching doors and others walls, the game doesn't load the objects inside a room if you don't enter properly.

Finally a good proof!!!

This is why you have to find a normal way inside the UFO/Mt. Chiliad etc.

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

I don't see any egg in this pic but it seems like a secret entrance to the underground:

0N4PfNz.jpg

"...and they are the tree that was in the lake of knowledge that was in the egg that was near the Eagle..."

try to use the buzzard to destroy everything, show with the epsilon costume and/or the ufo car.

has anybody explored the salton sea after the ending? I mean with scuba suits or the submarine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users