Grand Theft Auto V – Mysteries and Easter Eggs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
328 replies to this topic
grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

Drifty1337, i'm not scared of the ocean sh*t, i've tried to explore near the Zucando fort but i found nothing.. The sharks are just boring, i can't kill them and they f*cking kill me ! :D

You CAN kill sharks, hell you can roadkill them with the sub:D i did kille 3 sdharks with a sub and 2 with a knife so far... there is even  mythbuster video on it. I think ppl geting scared of underwater is the lack of radio and the very crepy atmosphere, and the obvious tidussness of it, its slow and dangerous to swim, and the sub is even slower, and ppl are to lazy to do section searches.

Here is my suggestion:

we can form a group, each person gets one square of the paper map to scan underwater, wich only takes a few hours at worst, and we can all give our results.

Also there is an oddity underwater at the fort. there is an area underwater where the water gose unnaturlly dark even at full daytime the water is full of dsut and impossibile to see siluettes and anything more than 3 feet before you!!!!! i find that very odd cosidering its the only pace this happens. and its very evry close to the place where a lot of maps sugested the jetpack whould be.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

Someone can pay some medical help for Brian ? Thanks guys. :)

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

what is it? A PROGRESS CHART?

gtacablecar.jpg.jpg

hypermikey80
  • hypermikey80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Brian, it's just where someone has shot at the wall.

The end.

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

I believe that, good enough for me. For that pic.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

Brian please, leave the game for 1 or 2 days, you're going crazy man..

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 03:08 PM.

i DON'T GIVE A sh*t.

I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS. I HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT AND THE MOTHERf*ckERS DIDNT GET THE PC VERSION OUT ON TIME FOR ME TO CHECK sh*t FOR MYSELF.

I am going to just watch the stream for while though. As you were. xD

• lefantome likes this

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

22 November.

I'll look at the sea near the Zucando fort but i've already done this before, i found nothing.

• brian. likes this

D1SC0NT1NU3D
  • D1SC0NT1NU3D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

i DON'T GIVE A sh*t.

I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS. I HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT AND THE MOTHERf*ckERS DIDNT GET THE PC VERSION OUT ON TIME FOR ME TO CHECK sh*t FOR MYSELF.

I am going to just watch the stream for while though. As you were. Skeptic and such.

I feel your pain to some degree...however, I do have the game but there is just so much to check.  Aliens, Epsilon and conspiracies in general.  i have stayed up for more than 24 hours several times since the games release and I am still left wondering.  Rockstar, I love you and hate you.  Bastards.

Drifty1337
  • Drifty1337

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

Just ignore the people claiming that its an hiker on the mural, those people do simply not know the basic forms in live.

They can't see the difference between a cilinder(hikers napsack).  and a triangle.

drayzyo
  • drayzyo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

I don't know this is related or not but there is a guy Clinton in Sandy Shores that mentions that Charlie is coming in mountains and other weird sh*t..

x II PANIK II x
  • x II PANIK II x

Banned

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Guys, if you actually look through the .iso of the game you can find files referring to the UFO's, aliens etc.

The first one I found was in disc 1 in the Xbox360b.rpf called z_z_alien.xtd, think it's a texture file but it's still something.

The second thing I found which was a script was in disc 2 in Xbox360b.rpf under Levels, GTA5, Script in the Script.rpf called ufo.xsc.

If someone can make a program to open them I'm sure we'll find something, I'm sure there are more files referring to the Easter egg that I haven't found yet so anyone with a copy of the .iso should take some time to have a look around yourself and help us out. What disappoints me though is that I have yet to find anything referring to any jetpack, my hopes are high but it doesn't look like we'll be getting one regardless of what's painted on the wall.

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

I found now signs.

2) This End UP??

0_012zas1o.jpg

It means that you need to keep it upright with that end of the box up.

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Drifty1337, i'm not scared of the ocean sh*t, i've tried to explore near the Zucando fort but i found nothing.. The sharks are just boring, i can't kill them and they f*cking kill me ! :D

You CAN kill sharks, hell you can roadkill them with the sub:D i did kille 3 sdharks with a sub and 2 with a knife so far... there is even  mythbuster video on it. I think ppl geting scared of underwater is the lack of radio and the very crepy atmosphere, and the obvious tidussness of it, its slow and dangerous to swim, and the sub is even slower, and ppl are to lazy to do section searches.

Here is my suggestion:
we can form a group, each person gets one square of the paper map to scan underwater, wich only takes a few hours at worst, and we can all give our results.

Also there is an oddity underwater at the fort. there is an area underwater where the water gose unnaturlly dark even at full daytime the water is full of dsut and impossibile to see siluettes and anything more than 3 feet before you!!!!! i find that very odd cosidering its the only pace this happens. and its very evry close to the place where a lot of maps sugested the jetpack whould be.

Im in

Themrphenix
  • Themrphenix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by Themrphenix, 29 September 2013 - 05:38 PM.

Has anyone rode the old rusty tractor to the top of mount chililad?i got a weird text about writ the trac to the 9th paradigm where earth reaches out!

I think it means ride the tractor to top of mount chililad,but I might be krazy..

When I say old rusty tractor I mean the one you get from the epilsion cult!

Benniwest
  • Benniwest

Tricky

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

gtacablecar.jpg.jpg

Why isn't anyone questioning why social club shows 15 tracts of epsilon and not 10??? Could this link to the five x's on the mural at mount chilliad for instance find the five missing tracts (x's) and it unlocks some sort of Easter egg???

Just a thought

Themrphenix
  • Themrphenix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

Climbing mt chililad is a slow process with the old rusty tractor,I climb a few feet hold the rt and a button let off a button climb a few more feet and repeat.lol

I have to be krazy for trying this..lol

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Why are you doing it? Nothing will happen.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

Everyone is trying to do things that don't even makes sense, so yeah... I'll not update the topic anymore and it will be closed soon.

Plus, tracts doesn't mean tractor.. 

Nuclear_Facepalm.jpg

• k0NG3ØRN likes this

Themrphenix
  • Themrphenix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:24 PM Edited by Themrphenix, 29 September 2013 - 06:27 PM.

I was bored and was trying different things,there is nothing wrong with that!

If somebody didn't test and play around and do different things,then who would have found driving the space docker to the top of mt chililad when they was a hundred percent done would yield its results?
  • DannyThunders likes this

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

Everyone is trying to do things that don't even makes sense, so yeah... I'll not update the topic anymore and it will be closed soon.

Plus, tracts doesn't mean tractor.. 

Nuclear_Facepalm.jpg

lol

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

Can you f*cken idiots take your bickering elsewhere PMS watever I dont care just get it out of here . We already had 2 threads locked because of this .Some people here would like to keep this one going .

Thank you

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 29 September 2013 - 07:42 PM.

No, i don't want anymore, 11 pages and nothing new. People trying stupid things, don't read the rules.. The topic will be locked. 

Thanks anyway guys.

Don't start another topic, that will be the same sh*tposting.

Masiah
  • Masiah

I AM GOD BITCH!!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

No, i don't want anymore, 11 pages and nothing new. People trying stupid things, don't read the rules.. The topic will be locked. 

Thanks anyway guys.

Don't start another topic, that will be the same sh*tposting.

honestly ur being a little girl u say be nice and bla bla bla follow the rules this may be ur topic but u cant seem to follow ur own f*cking rules and brian ur just being a f*cktard lol both of u grow up and enjoy the f*cking game and content

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

Yeah i don't do, you know why ? Because people don't read the f*cking topic properly.

And i don't care about what are your thoughts about me. 

Masiah
  • Masiah

I AM GOD BITCH!!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Yeah i don't do, you know why ? Because people don't read the f*cking topic properly.

lol well practive what u preach little bitch

KjellJohnny
  • KjellJohnny

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by KjellJohnny, 29 September 2013 - 07:51 PM.

El Gordo mountain looks exactly like the mural if you hover next to the lighthouse. And I mean EXACTLY. Not some sh*tty overlay that kinda resembles it like Mt. Chiliad.

I really do mean exactly.  It's the yoga mountain.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

lol well practive what u preach little bitch

L2English

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013