Grand Theft Auto V Mysteries and Easter Eggs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
328 replies to this topic
Themrphenix
  • Themrphenix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Grates like this one you can glitch through buy keep running with a gun out rolling and moving the analog stick around!Works best with Michael and Franklin,takes longer with Trevor!http://s17.postimg.o...je2jz/image.jpg
Don't give up if you don't get it at first!Here is more picks and proof!http://s22.postimg.o...f52j5/image.jpghttp://s14.postimg.o...5jisx/image.jpghttp://s18.postimg.o...cgull/image.jpg
All I do is go around the mountains and look for grates like this!I will post a map location of the next one I find!
I took this pics early this morning and I was waiting For my iPad to recharge to post them cause its a pain in the a$$ to do on my I phone I have very big hands!..lol

yeah I found this location.. it just leads to the beach across the road from it

There are more tunnels like that,I have found 3 so far this morning,but all where dead ends the one by the beach is where I learnt to go through the grates

xIGBClutchIx
  • xIGBClutchIx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by xIGBClutchIx, 29 September 2013 - 02:11 PM.

Two possible phone numbers to be used somewhere for the UFO easter egg I got from the idea off of Cyber's stream.

637855657 which is the all the Wow numbers with letters converted to numbers circled on the wow signal paper - http://en.wikipedia....:Wow_signal.jpg

637855 was already tested but The other weird phone numbers like the elevator sound are 6 numbers then a # try the wow number 637855 with a # so 637855#

EDIT
Tested in the elevator you can enter in the base not the bunker elevator you can not enter and does not work.
Another theory is they all work in certain locations like infront of the satellites with the scientists there. Tested with other numbers and nothing but not the numbers above

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 29 September 2013 - 02:01 PM.

XjAbHeC.jpg

Photoshoped.

The original is on the thread.. Stop you sh*tposting seriously, stop it.

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:01 PM Edited by lefantome, 29 September 2013 - 02:02 PM.

lefantome => Are those tunnels IN The mountain ? NO, they are ON THE GROUND, near the beach, so this it not the x's. 

I'm pretty sure there are similar tunnels on the mt. chiliad, especially near the paleto forest. are you sure?

Has anybody asuccessfully  fired a rocket inside the ufo when it's open?

NXKS
  • NXKS

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

lefantome => Are those tunnels IN The mountain ? NO, they are ON THE GROUND, near the beach, so this it not the x's. 

Has anybody asuccessfully  fired a rocket inside the ufo when it's open?

dude everything obvious has been done

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

Alien with a jetpack/man with  a jetpack, he is NOT a jetpack, he is a hiker. (check hikers and their backpacks ingame, the bottom is the nap sack they carry)

ALTHOUGH, the lines coming out the back could refute that point - my only excuse for the lines are that he is walking up the mountain. But that doesn't make much sense.

And WHY do some people's Jetpack Man have an ALIEN HEAD like the pic above, but others are JUST a red circle?!?!?!?!?!?!?

that tells me some are further than others. Or some things are for special/collectors only, and half the people debunking things do not have the right copy of the game to do it.

LOOK: Just a red circle for a head:

gta-5-illuminati.JPG

AND THIS IS AN ALIEN HEAD WITH BIG BLACK EYES. ZOOM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE

XjAbHeC.jpg

MAYBE IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO SEE THE ALIEN HEAD IN CAMERA? THUS ANOTHER CLUE TO USE CAMERA AND REVEAL ALIENS LIKE "THEY LIVE"? Hmmm... "they're here" after all.

Maybe the altruists are aliens since they eat people.

maybe u right

• brian. likes this

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:06 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 29 September 2013 - 02:06 PM.

Since no one read the f*cking rules wich are : 

For the jetpack hunt, if you think about a good theory, try it yourself before posting, even if you're at work, playing with your grandma, can't play because your monkey is dead, nuclear war outside, sh*tstorm.

Keep this topic clear and clean, don't post to say nothing.

I give up. 

No update anymore, and i'll leave this place to go somewhere else, with people that try before posting sh*t like this "Has anybody asuccessfully  fired a rocket inside the ufo when it's open?"

Bye.

jetpackhunt2
  • jetpackhunt2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

Since no one read the f*cking rules wich are : 

For the jetpack hunt, if you think about a good theory, try it yourself before posting, even if you're at work, playing with your grandma, can't play because your monkey is dead, nuclear war outside, sh*tstorm.

Keep this topic clear and clean, don't post to say nothing.

I give up. 

No update anymore, and i'll leave this place to go somewhere else, with people that try before posting sh*t like this "Has anybody asuccessfully  fired a rocket inside the ufo when it's open?"

Bye.

lol, cya crybaby

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 29 September 2013 - 02:10 PM.

I don't even cry retard.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 02:17 PM.

XjAbHeC.jpg

Photoshoped.

What? f*ck that. The one in the first post IS that one.

It is not photoshopped if you say the real one is there, and the first post IS that one, so why are you even speaking to me like a prick ass belittling me?

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

XjAbHeC.jpg

Photoshoped.

It is not photoshopped if you say the real one is there, and the first post IS that one, so why are you even speaking to me like a prick ass belittling me?

XjAbHeC.jpg

Photoshoped.

why it should be photoshopped? I can't spot any difference, furthemore it has the same effect added to snapmatic photos

• brian. likes this

Themrphenix
  • Themrphenix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:20 PM

Hey are they three view platforms around mount chilad?

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:24 PM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 02:26 PM.

Looks like the chemtrails in the sky, above a star, inside the UFO:

qNO71Ob.jpg?1

And also, the alien vs the red head vs the alien head, and red heads are UNSAVABLES:

gta-5-illuminati.JPG

XjAbHeC.jpg

Do not say it's photoshopped unless you also show UNDENIABLE proof that it is or just be a troll for it. 

WHAT I THINK IT CAN MEAN:

The person who took the picture has completed a step and is unaware, and it has changed his map.

OR

Taking a pic with the camera changes it (I don't think this is it, I think i saw cam versions that have the red head)

OR

Only special/collectors can do the egg, because they got the map, and maybe the game is different, including this detail.

DONT KNOW, but don't hate unless you test it all out for yourself and can PROVE it is not true.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 29 September 2013 - 02:26 PM.

Well, my mistake.

The one on the topic is photoshoped, didn't noticed it until now, but this is not the original one.

There's no alien face on the mural, the game is the same for all.

Yeah, i'll troll my topic, sure dude, that make sense.

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Looks like the chemtrails in the sky, above a star, inside the UFO:

qNO71Ob.jpg?1

And also, the alien vs the red head vs the alien head, and red heads are UNSAVABLES:

gta-5-illuminati.JPG

XjAbHeC.jpg

Do not say it's photoshopped unless you also show UNDENIABLE proof that it is or just be a troll for it. 

WHAT I THINK IT CAN MEAN:

The person who took the picture has completed a step and is unaware, and it has changed his map.

OR

Taking a pic with the camera changes it (I don't think this is it, I think i saw cam versions that have the red head)

OR

Only special/collectors can do the egg, because they got the map, and maybe the game is different, including this detail.

DONT KNOW, but don't hate unless you test it all out for yourself and can PROVE it is not true.

this is original and real mural andnot fake

• brian. likes this

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:28 PM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 02:30 PM.

The one on the topic is photoshoped

PROVE IT or you are JUST assuming and DOUBTERS ARE UNSAVABLES>

PROVE IT if you EVER say something is photoshopped, especially that. PROVE IT.

The burden of proof is on you. My proof is in the image - prove it was photoshopped, or it's not. And I mean scientifically, not with notepad and sh*t.

I have seen that image linked DIRECTLY from social club when I first discovered it so HOW did they photoshop that?

• Jetpack5000 likes this

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:29 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 29 September 2013 - 02:32 PM.

The one on the topic is photoshoped

PROVE IT or you are JUST assuming and DOUBTERS ARE UNSAVABLES>

PROVE IT if you EVER say something is photoshopped, especially that. PROVE IT.

I have seen that image linked DIRECTLY from social club when I first discovered it so HOW did they photoshop that?

Well show the snapmatic link i need a good laugh.

If it's not, well, i apologise.

But when i see "Did you tried to shoot a rocket on it", we know this since 5-6 days and we're more than 3k players to try a lot of thing, why he didn't test his f*cking theory before posting it ? We already tried almost EVERYTHING on these f*cking UFOs. 

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:32 PM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 02:33 PM.

I don't have it anymore.

You cannot call something fake that we can all see with our own eyes on this page without proof.

You are like the people saying God is fake, yet you can prove jack sh*t. So it means nothing. 

They are real until you prove otherwise. With evidence. Not with "that's photoshopped" - that is not sufficient. Thanks!

You may be right, but until you prove that, you're not.

Cause "red heads" are unsavable. And that sh*t makes sense to me.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:34 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 29 September 2013 - 02:40 PM.

YOU need to proof that's not photoshoped, because WE ALL see the SAME mural. NO ALIEN FACE ON IT. So, give me the snapmatic link and i'll trust you. Otherwise, THIS IS photoshopped, plus, this is not hard to save the snapmatic in the computer, then open it in PS, and put a f*cking alien face on it. The snapmatic effect remains. Damn

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 02:42 PM.

not good enough. i dont need a snapmatic link ,and i have the pic right there. i cannot find it being photoshopped lol. 2 or 3 people said it's possible. Do you have special or collectors? Why dont you do a favor to run up there and check, and we can be at least sure it's not to do with that.

But we still won't know if someone has completed something without realizing it.

I don't have to prove it's not photoshopped - I am NOT the skeptic here who doesn't belong in the world of conspiracy theories because he does not even know the first rule is that doubt must come with PROOF.

:^:

Also, he is a hiker with a backpack and sleeping bag, and not a jetpack guy.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

It's simple, go here : http://socialclub.ro...gtav/snapmatic/ search for #MountChiliad and stop being this retarded. There are all the same. C'mon man.

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

Can't you just reverse search on Google images with that? 

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 02:47 PM.

It's simple, go here : http://socialclub.ro...gtav/snapmatic/ search for #MountChiliad and stop being this retarded. There are all the same. C'mon man.

That is NOT proof that is skeptical reasoning. Reasoning is NOT welcome in conspiracy theories. That is another no-no.

Why the f*ck did you even start this topic if you are such a skeptic who thinks that just because the 5 pictures on that page have red heads that NO ONE, not ONE individual has done something he isn't even aware he did and now HIS image, which I saw EMBEDDED on the site, is buried by all the rest?

Please, you already said you were abandoning the thread - just do that, this is not your element at all. You're in over your head and too skeptical to lead this search and do not use evidence, just make claims and decide that you are right - in this case, that is unacceptable, and not "proof".

The burden of proof is on you, and you cannot prove it - be done with it. The end.

Can't you just reverse search on Google images with that? 

I'll try with that and a social club image. They are probably not indexed for it to work though, since you need to be signed in to view them.

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

where the f*** is the alien face?

can't see anything.

here's my version of the mural: http://rsg.ms/18BGVsH

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

Lets focus on the Egg

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 29 September 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Oh god what a f*cking retard...

THE MURAL PAINTING IS THE SAME FOR EVERYONE IN THE WORLD DICKHEAD.

I'M NOT DUMB AS YOU TO THINK THAT'S REAL. 

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:51 PM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Tough guy yelling. Pathetic. You still have proved nothing. You are not built for this.

You are a f*cking belligerent prick and lucky this is only on the internet punk.

Abandon the thread like you said you were.

And what the f*ck is this?

I found this reverse searching the image. 

And if you can't see the alien head, you need to look earlier on this page and see the post I made that he is being a punk ass bitch about.

gtacablecar.jpg.jpg

Mr.CatNip
  • Mr.CatNip

Bandit

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

I think if it is real it would have been noticed a few days ago. its been nearly 2 weeks and pretty much everyone has been looking at this chiliad mural pretty much non-stop. maybe its real maybe its not but there is no real evidence to back this picture

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:55 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 29 September 2013 - 02:58 PM.

hurrdurr guyz look at my mural !1111§!!! OMG GUYZ LOOK AT IT REAL 100% NOFAKE!!

MouVrzd.jpg

Retard.

Edit ; Your picture is just a bullet hole in the X, oh god i'm leaving, i swear, i'm leaving this forum.

• AnEvilVet likes this

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 02:58 PM.

Yours is clearly photoshopped. Clearly. 

What the hell is this? The site that showed it, I cannot read it, not english:

http://www.eurogamer...ane-pouze-gta-5

gtacablecar.jpg.jpg

I think if it is real it would have been noticed a few days ago. its been nearly 2 weeks and pretty much everyone has been looking at this chiliad mural pretty much non-stop. maybe its real maybe its not but there is no real evidence to back this picture

Yea well, someone else jsut posted they cant even see the alien - if you're not looking, you don't see differences in things. :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users