Quantcast

» «
Photo

rhino tank always respawns once brought ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
spidermight
  • spidermight

Cleo Modder

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

i took my tank out for a joyride and when i came back to the hanger there was another one there, so does the tank always respawn now

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

So far from what I've seen all vehicles in the Hangar, Dock and Helipad respawn, everything else needs to be rebought, except for the "special car" in the Garage.(When you enter a garage, after it explains how to exit it, press RIGHT > and it will ask you if you want to use the special car which is an Elegy)

You can have an infinite amount of Elegy's, if you mod it you have to save it in the garage because it won't respawn, if you want to use your special car again you'll get a different one and your modded one will stay in the garage like a normal car. 

spidermight
  • spidermight

Cleo Modder

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

ok cool thanks

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

i thought the same would be for the Z type and i lost it now that's 10 mill down the drain :(

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Where does the army jeep spawn after you buy one? I looked at the airfield where my rhino is and it's not there. I tried trevor's house, his garage in LS, everything and I can't find it. It won't let me buy another either.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Where does the army jeep spawn after you buy one? I looked at the airfield where my rhino is and it's not there. I tried trevor's house, his garage in LS, everything and I can't find it. It won't let me buy another either.

it takes time for the delivery mos likely it is delivered  when you die.

tommysalive
  • tommysalive

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by tommysalive, 29 September 2013 - 04:07 PM.

I hate that they do this, I bought one and went on a side mission which took me to the other side of the map and it was gone. I hope they change this at some point.

Edit: By the way, to get the tank after it's been delivered you have to go inside the hanger until a message pops up asking you to select a vehicle, press left on the d-pad and select the tank from the list.

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

Shouldve made a special garage/area where all your bought stuff would spawn.

LSean
  • LSean

People person

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

I hate that they do this, I bought one and went on a side mission which took me to the other side of the map and it was gone. I hope they change this at some point.

Edit: By the way, to get the tank after it's been delivered you have to go inside the hanger until a message pops up asking you to select a vehicle, press left on the d-pad and select the tank from the list.

What Rockstar needs to do is stop jerkin off all the time and stop designing lazy half cocked unfinished games. I really trusted them when GTA 5 came out. But when I saw what it really was I just rubbed my eyes in shame. What have they been doing for the past 5 years?

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:07 AM

Yeah, if you could stop bumping threads just to whine, that'd be great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users