Quantcast

» «
Photo

I can't enter Tequila-La-La after I bought it?

19 replies to this topic
EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

I beat the game a few days ago (incredible game and story), so now I'm doing extra missions and exploring. So I just bought the club after doing a side mission for those crazy British people, and now I can't enter it at all, even though I was just in there.

Do I have to wait till night or is it locked out permanently now?

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

It's locked permanently because some retarded f*ck working at R* decided it would be a good idea to block out every interior used in missions for free roam.

• NADOLNY, IGhostUlt, _Kindled_ and 3 others like this

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

Yeah, it's a shame that I can't kick Willys british arse!

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

It's locked permanently because some retarded f*ck working at R* decided it would be a good idea to block out every interior used in missions for free roam.

You're kidding. I was just inside the damn thing, what's the point of locking it out?

So really, I just bought a $2,000,000 place for nothing.

• D-N-A likes this

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

You can enter it in online mode.

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

You can enter it in online mode.

I bet you are a beta tester right...  :catspider:

• jv95_ likes this

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

You're kidding. I was just inside the damn thing, what's the point of locking it out?

Yep. Every property in the game is a waste (there's no interiors, and it takes like 80 in game weeks to make your money back). I even bought the Golf Club and the only thing they let you do is play golf with any clothes you want...

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

Guys, properties are there to generate money....

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

Yep. Every property in the game is a waste (there's no interiors, and it takes like 80 in game weeks to make your money back). I even bought the Golf Club and the only thing they let you do is play golf with any clothes you want...

Wow. What a waste of time.

So the only point of property is to make some money that you have no real use for other than clothes, cars and other stuff.

Seriously, what is the point of locking out the interiors when we were just in them? That's just asinine. What insipid troglodyte thought this was a good idea?

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

So the only point of property is to make some money that you have no real use for other than clothes, cars and other stuff.

Seriously, what is the point of locking out the interiors when we were just in them? That's just asinine. What insipid troglodyte thought this was a good idea?

Again, you cant fit everything into a game that people want when the world is so big. Consoles only have a certain amount of memory that they can use. It seems this time around R* went with a large underwater world rather than alot of interiors.

Krayzee
  • Krayzee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

have you tried getting in the space docker and honking the horn near the door? see if it opens

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

Again, you cant fit everything into a game that people want when the world is so big. Consoles only have a certain amount of memory that they can use. It seems this time around R* went with a large underwater world rather than alot of interiors.

I seriously doubt a few interiors as small as this would crash the game.

• D-N-A likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

I seriously doubt a few interiors as small as this would crash the game.

Maybe true, i dont know.

OPG matt
  • OPG matt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

f*cking rockstar you better have interiors for online or you are retarded everyone loves having shoot outs and sh*t in building god dam you rckstar god dam you 

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

f*ck their underwater world, I'll never explore it not even to get 100% in the game.  For personal reasons, I'm not f*cking with anything underwater.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

I really don't understand why they locked all those interiors. I mean of course i could understand if they didn't have time to make them, but they already have made them. They are in the game because we've been insidde them on missions, so why waste them by not letting us go in them again? I don't really understand.

There were a bunch of nicely detailed interiors that you don't even get time to look at because you're busy on the mission.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

f*ck their underwater world, I'll never explore it not even to get 100% in the game.  For personal reasons, I'm not f*cking with anything underwater.

Have you completed the main story missions?

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

Best description I've read so far!

ZoWt
  • ZoWt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

It's weird for the Tequila-La because in a mission we can enter it, and the interior seemed kinda cool, there's even a 8 pool table and darts, as much as a little bar, and a concert room. I won't spoil you the content of this mission but it's fun!

Hope it's gonna be available for Online though...

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

Well, at least we got yoga, and tons of underwater to swem wif teh fishy wishys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users