Photo

The Infinite 8 mystery

404 replies to this topic
Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

I don't think we're ever going to find the 8 bodies. Pretty funny how he's the Infinite 8 Killer, and yet here we are sent in an infinite loop trying to find the rest of the bodies. 

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by HakatoX, 15 October 2013 - 01:59 AM.

8th page of the infinite 8!

I think he may have been like Ted Bundy who liked to kill in "groups"

But I8(not the man in prison) dumps in groups

he was mostly by twos when he dumped the bodies at certain points to almost be declared MO

Green River Killer was fond of having groups of different dumping grounds.

Now I take the profile of the infinite 8 dumpings and the profile of GRK they almost line up ....

GRK was once thought to have been caught or gone... same as the zodiac...

I cannot tie this to zodiac .... except the CA and Lover's peak. But the fact Zodiac was never caught makes me still look for clues.

Zodiac left ciphers that were impossible to read... it was so bad that people were desperate to link Theodore Kaczynski because his previous Mathematician position at the not far away Berkley University. As it hasn't been found of serial killers changing MO

But GRK... thats where the tie to this is..... I cant help to think this...

Heisenb-rg
  • Heisenb-rg

King Pin

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Lol, guys, it's been solved. You can the thread if you search for it. 

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

I don't think we're ever going to find the 8 bodies. Pretty funny how he's the Infinite 8 Killer, and yet here we are sent in an infinite loop trying to find the rest of the bodies. 

All 8 bodies have been found. There is a map on the first post.

marcelvaneijk
  • marcelvaneijk

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

All 8 bodies have been found. There is a map on the first post.

now all we need to figure out is what he meant that he'd return and if it is on this disc or will it be dlc

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

MMC4,GTAP,PJTR, HEARSE SHOP PS3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Have heard of it

marcelvaneijk
  • marcelvaneijk

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

so what about the part he'd return?

• HakatoX likes this

izekial27
  • izekial27

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Am I the only one to notice that in the picture on page 1 of the "8 is just infinity stood up" there are 2 completed 5 bar gates, meaning 10 has been reached.
To me thus suggests he continued past 8 to reach at least 10.
  • HakatoX likes this

LilbtBad
  • LilbtBad

Ex Con

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

There seems to be some confusion on what "8 is just infinity stood up" means. Take the number 8 and tilt it sideways what do you get? The Infinity symbol. As for the snake that eats itself take a look Dragon-infinity-symbol.jpg

Looks like a number 8 right? 

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

999NVGF.jpg

GTAV PC confirmed

• Grumbledore likes this

TheRedPenguin
  • TheRedPenguin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by TheRedPenguin, 25 October 2013 - 07:59 PM.

This might be nothing but it's just a theory I thought of just now.

The poster said he died in December 2004. That means the killings happened in earlier 2004. San Andreas came out in 2004. In San Andreas Mt Chiliad was in the bottom right corner, so to make the SA and V Mt Chiliad match up you have to rotate the V map to the left. Then is Fort Zancudo is the new version of Area 69 then the markings on the rock match up the mass grave in SA. The mass grave had 6 bodies in and SA came out in 2004. So If there were 6 bodies in the grave then, then there could have been 8 later on before the killer was caught. Also the man in SA who was known as the Serial Killer due to myths lived in the desert. Merle Abrahams could be the serial killer from SA but characterised. This might be nothing like I said but it also might be something.

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

long live anarchy

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

San Andreas was set in 2004

San Andreas was set in 1992...

Also, this was solved a few weeks ago. All bodies were found.

TheRedPenguin
  • TheRedPenguin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

San Andreas was set in 2004

San Andreas was set in 1992...

Also, this was solved a few weeks ago. All bodies were found.

Came out in 2004*

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by HakatoX, 25 October 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Lol, guys, it's been solved. You can the thread if you search for it. 

I don't think it's that cut and paste.

why is there a pair of shoes in the house... shouldn't that be "evidence"?

why was the article there?

it was a rub in by the real killer that he got away.

the message about the accused on the wall. same writing and paint as the other killer notes

but prison wall in different writing...

the rhyme and body count doesn't add up.

I brought up GRK cause I was thinking this is just one site of many.

L_vI98
  • L_vI98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

The story of Merle Abrahams: (what I believe happened)

Merle Abrahams had some kind of traumatic experience in his life which caused him to ge crazy. In some way, he got a strange obsession with the number 8.

He lived in Sandy Shores and killed 5 single young men while jogging (this was mentioned in the newspaper). But something forced him to flee to the desert (the heat from the cops or some mad inhabitants from Sandy Shores who eventually set his house on fire).

In the desert he completed his killings until he had killed 8 men, he also left various clues to tell us what happened. With the cops closing in on him, he dropped the last body in the ocean (in the northernmost region of the map).

He got arrested and was sent to prison, but he knew that they would never be able to gather enough evidence to keep him locked up.

Now two possible things might have happened:

1- unfortunately, he died and he was unable to complete his goal or he died because he completed his goal already.

2- he managed to escape and went back to the desert ( remember the newspaper doesn't give any details about his death)

Anyway, Merle Abrahams was a psychopath with an obsession with the number 8. He wrote: 8 is just infinity stood up. The symbol for infinity is a tilted 8, so he probably believes that 8 and infinity are equal.

This means by killing 8 people (equal to infinity) he would get infinite life or something in this way.

At last this would leave us with the following questions:
- did M. Abrahams really commit these murders?
- why did he do this?
- what caused him to get insane?
- what happened to these bodies

I know this are just some crazy ideas but I hope this will get us closer to the answer.

neku_neku
  • neku_neku

hunterXhunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

ummm yep i know that this infinite 8 killer already solved. but i'm just asking this..

have you all seen an 8 symbol written in red at hobo camp? i can't provide you with a screen but you can find it inside a camp, it written on a drum near the scrap letter location..

ive read this thread but nobody mentioned this yet...

anyway it already solved right so it's doesn't really matter.. haha. peace

xGOML SLAYERx
  • xGOML SLAYERx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

after reading this it makes me wonder if the 7th person is the final process of this because it said    "seven is in heaven"? what does that mean does it mean the 7 bodies in the ocean is 1,2,3,4,5,6,and 8 and 7 is in the spaceship over mt.chilliad was that where he jogged when he was taken?     thanks  xGOML SLAYERx

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by HakatoX, 27 October 2013 - 09:49 PM.

ummm yep i know that this infinite 8 killer already solved. but i'm just asking this..

have you all seen an 8 symbol written in red at hobo camp? i can't provide you with a screen but you can find it inside a camp, it written on a drum near the scrap letter location..

ive read this thread but nobody mentioned this yet...

anyway it already solved right so it's doesn't really matter.. haha. peace

yeah...

cause you know for a fact.

Hunting a serial killer has been a part of GTA for a while....

ever hear of the Green River Killer?

He dumped in groups...

Suspected of unsolved murders in San Diego.

Murdered clear across the west coast and then some.

This killer was not modeled after Zodiac who killed couples and left them where they died

Lover's Peak Vallejo.

check into it.

MiZZmisCHIEF
  • MiZZmisCHIEF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:07 PM Edited by MiZZmisCHIEF, 27 October 2013 - 10:18 PM.

I was directed to post this here.
I Don't know if any of this will help and i'm hoping that maybe one of you will be able to help fill in the gaps and possibly lead you to another clue. Please keep in mind that I have not completed it 100% And I am not doing this to be a pain in your butt.I have managed to connect:
The infinity 8 killer
The Alcurist
The Esplion
The UFOs
With a little help from another thread and my own ingame search, this is what I have found. Ok, being big on conspiracies. 

I decided to have a closer look and see if there were any subtle hints that would suggest that Merle Abrahams was set up. it was stated that he tallied of five victims but if you were to investigate inside and out of the burned out shack, you will come across four. Which of course adds up to 20 (20 bodies?) Also i counted the number of 8's on his house (20+) but didn't really serve a purpose. And a pair of sneakers,( which was pointed out by a fellow user). It was until I went back to Trevors trailer and put on the Tv.It was the Jack howitzer. Anyway I kept watching and something caught my eye... the number 8 on his motel room door. Ive tried looking for the motel but was unsuccessful, so I left it as being partially solved but wasn't completely satisfied.  

I heard about the illuminati supposedly having appearances in the form of symbols and direct mention from characters inside GTA. So I searched online to see if the number was in any way related... guess what I found lol

8 - This is the number of the sun and the sun worshiper. It takes 8 years for Venus to orbit the sun 13 times which is significant to many occult groups including the Illuminati..... Esplion being R* mock up of the illuminati. It was a little freaky, that it worked. I honestly didnt think it would. The most recognized sysmbol that is affiliated with the illumimati is the all seeing eye. Of course this is seen a few times Throughout the map. From modern art to dusty painted glyphs. Now what is interesting to me is that the eye symbol and the sun sysmbol similar but different enough to be able to distinguish between the two. Ie: the Alcruist camp. On the water tower and on the door. Now the fact that they are at this camp lead me to believe that there is possibly something that has been missed in or around this location..

which inturn connects them the the UFO's I dont know much about them as i have not completed 100% so I've tried to keep distance away from chilliad as that seems to be most peoples focal point. Hoping that there would be clues that other have missed (I'm not that lucky). Also what was interesting was the big real estate comapny is called Dynasty 8
Now refer back to the definition of 8 in regards to the illuminati and now the definitions of Dynasty that stood out dy·nas·ty  (dn-st)n. pl. dy·nas·ties1. A succession of rulers from the same family or line.2. A family or group that maintains power for several generations: a political dynasty controlling the state.I know it may seem useless but I haven't come across anyone linking them all up. Please let me know if it helps or if you remeber something that should be added.I'll also be looking into the number sequence that is on two helipads (apparently they are identical). 

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

heh...

Just found a house with 8 random license plates nailed to the wall....

Not leading to anything.... just thought it was interesting.

Equity
  • Equity

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

Just noticed that the GTA V original soundtrack has a song called "Nine Is God". Probably doesn't have anything to do with the mystery, but thought it fitted the poem / thing with descriptions. 

ShimShwam
  • ShimShwam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

I know all 8 bodies have been found, but thought I would add to the trivia! Found an indestructible bin with the "8" on it, at the "Dignity Village" near where he dumped the bodies.

2VXNk2q.jpg

ShimShwam
  • ShimShwam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Actually, there's two, one outside the only proper house in the place

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Thats the same place where the 8 license plates are at.....

ShimShwam
  • ShimShwam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Perhaps he either:

• Lived there after his home was burned down
  • DIdn't die, and is currently living there

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Perhaps he either:

• Lived there after his home was burned down
  • DIdn't die, and is currently living there

Or the real killer lives here.

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

How am I just now finding this thread?

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

I'm sorry but I cannot believe they would just cut and paste the solved mystery into the game.

You follow the clues to find out it's all been done???

Man... you guys ever see The Cying Game?

That's kinda the same reaction to figuring this one out.

Macvash
  • Macvash

Busta

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:12 PM Edited by Macvash, 29 October 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Just found this in the prison on a door to the tower in the middle of the jail.

I know about the bigger similar message on the wall, but I barely noticed this.

Sorry if it's been posted before.

Just thought it was kinda neat.

http://rsg.ms/1dmxrmj

HakatoX
  • HakatoX

Yes, This is me......

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

yeah, it's how you find the dumping grounds

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users