» «
Photo

The Infinite 8 mystery

411 replies to this topic
Emixsportt
  • Emixsportt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:58 AM Edited by Emixsportt, 28 September 2013 - 02:15 AM.

http://socialclub.ro...eUk2hN9yTksWA6w

Sorry, if you seen this already. It was posted in jetpack hunt thread by Bearskopff.

Edit: Also I believe bodies hidden not in the islands. Islands are starting poing and you can see direction on the picture. Can't check myself, I don't have the game. If this makes sense check this direction. Sorry for bad english.

mDGkOak.png

• KiiWiiDeee likes this

Fates21
  • Fates21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

Found this while running in Sandy Shores...not sure if it is any help...-PAXP-deijE.gif-PAXP-deijE.gif

https://fates21image...com/145?eid=112     couldn't figure out how to upload url....not sure if already found..-PAXP-deijE.gif

• AnEvilVet likes this

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

Regarding the rundown shack on the island just south of the Lighthouse on the East coast:  There are newspaper clippings on the floor.  One reads: Narwal? Bacon?, which is also a reference to midnight if you google it.  There is also another clipping with a man's face on it.  This mean anything to anyone?   The broken window also has blood on it.

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

In the back room of Merle's house is this message. 8 is just infinity stood up. This is the first link between the number 8 and the Ouroboros, the snake that eats itself, the symbol for infinity. What relevance this has is still to be found .

Maybe this means that he killed more than eight and his reasoning was 8 is just infinity stood up, so he just had to kill as many people as he could, and that's why there was 10 etched below it?

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

I recall a spot where there were some blackish volcanic style rocks on a beach, just don't remember where exactly, thought it was odd at the time though.

spNercaspanova
  • spNercaspanova

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:12 AM

In the back room of Merle's house is this message. 8 is just infinity stood up. This is the first link between the number 8 and the Ouroboros, the snake that eats itself, the symbol for infinity. What relevance this has is still to be found .[/size]

Maybe this means that he killed more than eight and his reasoning was 8 is just infinity stood up, so he just had to kill as many people as he could, and that's why there was 10 etched below it?

Theres a newspaper clip that says he killed 8 men and died in prison. The guy a few posts up linked an image of it.

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:17 AM

I’ve been searching around the Northern part of LS (the part depicted  on the wall) in the sub for a good 30 min now. Haven’t found anything as of yet, even when into the deep part of the islands to see if there was a clue down there, so far nothing but darkness. But I’ll keep searching and let you know if I find anything.

I don't know if this will have any relevance, but try searching in that lake near Trevor's trailer. I would do it myself, but I haven't unlocked the sub yet :(. If you try this out, tell us what you find. 

My theory is that the writings on the wall mean that the guy won't and CAN'T stop at 8. He will get too addicted to murdering and continue doing it, but the picture of the newspaper says he died in prison. Guess we actually won't find his body. 

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

You are all overlooking one major thing the paper is telling you.  He was the SUSPECTED killer, never proven.  The real killer could still be at large.

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

The paper is dated December 2008.  Could it be the event that happened in Los Angeles?    http://en.wikipedia....Covina_massacre

Read the Wiki, and now we will have people trying to solve this to unlock a flamethrower.  Far Fetched: Maybe the image on the Mural at Chiliad is actually showing its fuel tank.

spNercaspanova
  • spNercaspanova

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

You are all overlooking one major thing the paper is telling you.  He was the SUSPECTED killer, never proven.  The real killer could still be at large.

Thats true. But i think that with all the references to "returning" means he was into some witchcraft stuff and believes killing 8 people would make him come back from death. Infinite life maybe. Just a theory. This is soooooo interesting to me. It would be cool if we unlock some kind of infinite health cheat or something for solving the mystery lol. Not likely tho.

Lildigg22
  • Lildigg22

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

This has me so intrigued. Think imma go hunting soon. Lol

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

When I first read all this. i reminded me of Silent Hill 4 TBH xD
creepy sh*t.

Scrandom
  • Scrandom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

When I first read all this. i reminded me of Silent Hill 4 TBH xD
creepy sh*t.

Same lol! Walter Sullivan type stuff
  • stevean2 likes this

petrov2
  • petrov2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

http://www.twitch.tv/eurynomestolas

this guy just found 4 bodies wrapped up near the islands

• jonstunt likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

Found this while running in Sandy Shores...not sure if it is any help...-PAXP-deijE.gif-PAXP-deijE.gif

https://fates21image...com/145?eid=112     couldn't figure out how to upload url....not sure if already found..-PAXP-deijE.gif

Awesome find! Can you remember where?

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

Where water meets land and fire once spewed forth.

I think it has something to do with Chilliad, which was most likely a volcano in past and formed San Andreas.

Actually it could be the

Spoiler

4wesomeChef
  • 4wesomeChef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by 4wesomeChef, 28 September 2013 - 02:40 PM.

What is the location of this?

EDIT: Algonquin BLVD, as seen in snapmatic pic above.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

Chop is a sh*t add on to try and get u to download there iPhone app, he has barely any real use in the game, and can't even get in vehicles so enough said

I bet you didnt even play the game if you say he cant get in a car you retard !

samwilzrhcp
  • samwilzrhcp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

Everybody getting excited over the "Jetpack" and "Mount Chiliad" mystery, this for me is the most intersting mystery of the game, very creepy, and seeing the poem on the rock in the national park reminded me in a way of the moors murders.  Could the bodies be buried out in the park? 

• DeeZ6996 likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

Can anyone confirm the newspaper clipping or the 4 bodies near the islands?

4wesomeChef
  • 4wesomeChef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

143nsy9.jpg this is the location tag on the snapmatic pic.
  • AnEvilVet likes this

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

Anyone already said that the 8s could be locations in the water RELATIVE to the map part of the water meets land?

Water meets land on the ocean floor. That is also where fire once spewed. I think it's wrong, but it's the most obvious thought.

So, if it is true, then why can't the 8s be like X's on the blueprint map?

If you overlay the water and fire image map entire pic over the map, do you then get underwater locations from the 8's?

Maybe his 8's "mark the spot".

dewan2000
  • dewan2000

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

143nsy9.jpg this is the location tag on the snapmatic pic.

Ive seen snapmatic location markers on the map before as well. Not sure what they mean exactly? Considering the spot I see them at ive never taken a pic there.

Blood RJ
  • Blood RJ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

Merle Abrahams seems has already died for a pretty long time, the Newspaper was from 2004?

Nychos
  • Nychos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by Nychos, 28 September 2013 - 03:37 PM.

All credits to Paulxombie on Reddit thread!

Just a theory I did find interesting, could be nothing at all... don't flame me.

AsPR1H7.jpguSW1ppg.jpg

4wesomeChef
  • 4wesomeChef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

Merle Abrahams seems has already died for a pretty long time, the Newspaper was from 2004?

Yeah but with aliens in the sky it's safe to assume it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility if something freaky were to come of this. Whether that be finding the bodies, finding the last one alive or an undead Merle coming at me like Freddy Kruger, I wanna find out.

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

0_0.jpg

The OP says this image, the drawing above the text are islands where bodies are buried.  I am sure this is wrong, or there would be more "islands".

I think they are UFOs.  If you have played the main story, you would know UFOs are a common theme in Los Santos. I heard you even encounter aliens once you get to 100% game completion.

Perhaps UFOs tie into all this in some way?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

0_0.jpg

The OP says this image, the drawing above the text are islands where bodies are buried.  I am sure this is wrong, or there would be more "islands".

I think they are UFOs.  If you have played the main story, you would know UFOs are a common theme in Los Santos. I heard you even encounter aliens once you get to 100% game completion.

No they don't. The majority of easter eggs are not UFO based. The drawing is a rough outline of the northern most tip. This is drawn more accurately in his last message.

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by CharlieSheem, 28 September 2013 - 03:43 PM.

0_0.jpg

No they don't. The majority of easter eggs are not UFO based. The drawing is a rough outline of the northern most tip. This is drawn more accurately in his last message.

How do you know?  It looks like a mountain with UFOs flying above it.  There is only one large mountain in the game.

There is an entire mission where you kill aliens.  There is a cutscene in the main story line where Michael is abducted by aliens.  There is a shop in downtown Los Santos called "WTF?" (forgot the full name of the shop, you can't enter it...yet) that has a huge UFO as part of the building.  There is a cult that worships UFOs in the game.

The list of UFO references goes on and on and on.

SeaJey
  • SeaJey

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

SOMEBODY go on the website that is for looking up family heritage, and look up merle abrahams 57 , i tried earlier but didn't know his age, so i guessed it and found nothing interesting, but being that this gives you his age, this may hold some clues? to find the website just search 'dead' on the webz.

post results, thank me later

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users