Photo

The Infinite 8 mystery

404 replies to this topic
MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

PS the house at the lighthouse ain't even abandoned or run down. Its the light keepers house and is in perfect condition
  • WasHanin likes this

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by MaskedMenace Uk, 27 September 2013 - 03:08 PM.

Map screenshots please! I want to find these locations tonight.

I can't, Iv only got a 2mp camera on my Acer tablet and its terrible. I promise its there though, surely some1 can confirm?

I'm putting on comp now to try find it again and will update when I do

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

i went to the little island at east with the run down house but i didn't see the message on the wall of the house, is it the good one, near of the boat race at the top east of the map?

No!! Clearly as stated its a run down abandoned house. Why would you even look at a prestine house when that's been said? Some people!

i didn t look at a prestine house, i look at the only run down house on an island which is at east as u told but i didn t see the message anywhere..

MoSBeasT
  • MoSBeasT

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

Theres a rock in the Grand Senora Desert with the 8 on it

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

Theres a rock in the Grand Senora Desert with the 8 on it

there are 2 rocks with the 8 and message in the desert one close to the other

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

i went to the little island at east with the run down house but i didn't see the message on the wall of the house, is it the good one, near of the boat race at the top east of the map?

No!! Clearly as stated its a run down abandoned house. Why would you even look at a prestine house when that's been said? Some people!
i didn t look at a prestine house, i look at the only run down house on an island which is at east as u told but i didn t see the message anywhere..

You talk mince, you just asked if it was the good 1. What good run down houses have you came across

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

I'm in chopper now, will check all islands and report back

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Someone should map these infinite 8 locations, I got a feeling they go along a path, by mapping them we might be able to deduce where to potentially find more messages if any are still missing.

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Apologies if u meant the red and wooden shack close to the lighthouse no its not that 1

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

You talk mince, you just asked if it was the good 1. What good run down houses have you came across

haha sorry :)
take a look near of the lighthouse there is an island with a run down house but i don't know if it's the good one i didn't see message  on the wall and i didn t see others run down houses on others islands

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

yes i'm talking about this house MENACE;) thanks to let me know if u find it! i'm searching again

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

but at east i didn t find others run down houses on islands

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

Whoa, this is the first im seeing of all this stuff... :/

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:32 PM Edited by MaskedMenace Uk, 27 September 2013 - 03:34 PM.

Possibly not in the east try south east, I'm still looking now.

Its definitely on a run down house out there somewhere.

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

i go to check the north and west like that we did all the islands

Poedersuiker
  • Poedersuiker

Funny Yokel

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Wow, very nice mystery. Keep it coming! :D

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

No sh*t, I can't find it. OP do u remember where the poem is that's got a run down house with a stained mattress as you have stated coz I can't find that 1 anymore either

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

No sh*t, I can't find it. OP do u remember where the poem is that's got a run down house with a stained mattress as you have stated coz I can't find that 1 anymore either

for sure is it on an island ?

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Its not the island with the shack just west of sonar dock either, now I'm confused. I have definitely seen it b4, nowhere near the prison anyway

Don Roy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

man this is like the movie se7en

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

for sure is it on an island ?

Tbh I'm doubting myself now. Surely someone must know exact location

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

maybe that wasn t an island if it's the case that is going to be more difficult to find it

thenamesbeer
  • thenamesbeer

Mushroom cloud layin' motherfu**er, motherfu**er.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

What if Merle was the eigth victim? It would fit in with the seven sins book theory, which reminds me that in cases like this the motivation is almost always religious.

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

maybe that wasn t an island if it's the case that is going to be more difficult to find it

Agreed, I know longer think its on an island or if it is its not loading as I fly over in a chopper. Sorry guys, genuinely thought it was on an island. OP please give locations of your pics or at least tell us which site or thread u took them from so we can ask the OP there.

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Agreed, I know longer think its on an island or if it is its not loading as I fly over in a chopper. Sorry guys, genuinely thought it was on an island. OP please give locations of your pics or at least tell us which site or thread u took them from so we can ask the OP there.

i understand, maybe is it a kind of peninsula, don't know.. i take back my research tonight, for sure it's not an island i visted all of them peace

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

i saw on some internet site where it read "the square of 64 is 8. what do 8 mean to u?"

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

The thread I took the picture of the Where Land Meets Water writing from was the original Jetpack thread.

Everything else is in Grand Senora and Sandy Shores.

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Always no news of the run down house message about of the last pic in page 1 which say "where water meets land..." ?

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by Jameson312, 27 September 2013 - 07:48 PM.

Oh o.k. I thought u meant it was in game. It can be linked to a few real life murders with 8 victims

Oh sorry if I was misleading. That was not my intention.

The book I'm talking about is about a man who has commited 7 sins in his life. The 7 deadly sins. He is a deeply religious man so he prays for gods forgiveness. One night he decides to do what Abraham had to do (in the bible God stops abraham before he sacrifices his son). Sacrifice his family to God so that he will forgive his sins. So he burns his wife and seven children alive in the house. He ends up going insane and the number 8 has a significance from that point on in the book.

In the end he drowns himself in a lake. He tied a heavy weight to his ankles and jumped in. So I'm going to go search the lake now

This sounds plausible.

"Where land meets water and fire spewed forth" You said his house was on an island, and he burned it.

Also, his last name is Abraham. Look for him in the water. I'm with this guy.

Djinn004
  • Djinn004

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

I’ve been searching around the Northern part of LS (the part depicted  on the wall) in the sub for a good 30 min now. Haven’t found anything as of yet, even when into the deep part of the islands to see if there was a clue down there, so far nothing but darkness. But I’ll keep searching and let you know if I find anything.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users