Photo

The Infinite 8 mystery

414 replies to this topic
4wesomeChef
  • 4wesomeChef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

We would assume that he's been in prison if the writing is found on a cell-wall. I havent been there in game so I'm taking your word for it. But, there are 2 hitchhiker missions near the prison, one guy is still in his prison outfit and jacks your car. One of them could be "Merle". I shot the guy who tried to take my car so I guess if it was Merle he won't be getting to 8 now.

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

We would assume that he's been in prison if the writing is found on a cell-wall. I havent been there in game so I'm taking your word for it. But, there are 2 hitchhiker missions near the prison, one guy is still in his prison outfit and jacks your car. One of them could be "Merle". I shot the guy who tried to take my car so I guess if it was Merle he won't be getting to 8 now.

First, there is more than 1 prison. And second I have not seen this writing in a prison either, its on an island. Which prison and where?

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:50 AM

Quote the last PIC in first post, that is not at the prison that's on an island in the east, Iv seen it

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:53 AM Edited by AnEvilVet, 27 September 2013 - 11:53 AM.

Quote the last PIC in first post, that is not at the prison that's on an island in the east, Iv seen it

Ah right, well I was informed it was at the prison. Which island was it on?

bbbmarko01
  • bbbmarko01

Marko Novak

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

Again more lies, it doesn't say 1 victim called mum it says four called mum, could be a reference to anything undiscovered. Admittedly it does sound as your suggesting but there's no other evidence to support that theory

as people said, there are 4 ufo (on top of mt. chiliad is maybe a hologram) so that can maybe mean that four ships called for mothership?

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

? the last picture is clearly written on a flat surface, don't see alot of islands with buildings on them..

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:00 PM Edited by MaskedMenace Uk, 27 September 2013 - 12:01 PM.

? the last picture is clearly written on a flat surface, don't see alot of islands with buildings on them..
Haaa your wrong, try play in the game before commenting, its on an old run down house on an island in the east. So weyyyy!
  • DeeZ6996 likes this

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:03 PM Edited by MaskedMenace Uk, 27 September 2013 - 12:03 PM.

Ah right, well I was informed it was at the prison. Which island was it on?
Can't remember, definitely its on an old run down house on an island on east coast. Have a look. Iv 100 percent seen it myself

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

Thanks for the lead!

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

Thanks for the lead!

No worries man, its 100 percent on an island though bud written on an old run down house. I saw it when collecting collectables

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

This is such a great thread. I'm so intrigued. Did u hear the children singing ?

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:42 PM Edited by jatiger13, 27 September 2013 - 12:43 PM.

Could this have something to do with that man who burned his wife and 7 children? What's the name of the street where the burnt house is?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Could this have something to do with that man who burnt his wife and 7 children? What's the name of the street where the burnt house is?

This sounds likely. 

Anyone got a map reference we can use? Pinpoint the original house on the map and take a screenie? I've yet to see the place and want to take a look tonight. 

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Could this have something to do with that man who burned his wife and 7 children? What's the name of the street where the burnt house is?

I'm intrigued, first Iv heard of this

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

Poem reminds me of Freddy Krueger

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Me too. Where is this from?

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

The man claimed that God had told him that he needed to sacrifice his family to him, so that his sins would be forgiven

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

The man claimed that God had told him that he needed to sacrifice his family to him, so that his sins would be forgiven
Where did you hear this though?

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

Me too. Where is this from?

Its from a book I had to read in college. Can't remember the name of it. A lot about this mystery is very similar though

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

Oh o.k. I thought u meant it was in game. It can be linked to a few real life murders with 8 victims

4wesomeChef
  • 4wesomeChef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Can we get an actual location of that last picture?

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by jatiger13, 27 September 2013 - 01:31 PM.

Oh o.k. I thought u meant it was in game. It can be linked to a few real life murders with 8 victims

Oh sorry if I was misleading. That was not my intention.

The book I'm talking about is about a man who has commited 7 sins in his life. The 7 deadly sins. He is a deeply religious man so he prays for gods forgiveness. One night he decides to do what Abraham had to do (in the bible God stops abraham before he sacrifices his son). Sacrifice his family to God so that he will forgive his sins. So he burns his wife and seven children alive in the house. He ends up going insane and the number 8 has a significance from that point on in the book.

In the end he drowns himself in a lake. He tied a heavy weight to his ankles and jumped in. So I'm going to go search the lake now

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

Oh sorry if I was misleading. That was not my intention.
The book I'm talking about is about a man who has commited 7 sins in his life. The 7 deadly sins. He is a deeply religious man so he prays for gods forgiveness. One night he decides to do what Araham had to do (in the bible God stops abraham before he sacrifices his son). Sacrifice his family to God so that he will forgive his sins. So he burns his wife and seven children alive in the house. He ends up going insane and the number 8 has a significance from that point on in the book.

You weren't misleading, it was just my assumption.

You know what they say about assumption being the mother of all f*ck ups

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

Can we get an actual location of that last picture?

Look for it, its an island with a run down/abandoned house on it. I need to go get my son from nursery in min so can't look

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

i found a skeleton 

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

i found a skeleton 

In the closet?

• MaskedMenace Uk likes this

4wesomeChef
  • 4wesomeChef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

i found a skeleton 

In the closet?

Yes, I'm almost certain he is.

kvjUBN
  • kvjUBN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

i went to the little island at east with the run down house but i didn't see the message on the wall of the house, is it the good one, near of the boat race at the top east of the map?

MaskedMenace Uk
  • MaskedMenace Uk

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

i went to the little island at east with the run down house but i didn't see the message on the wall of the house, is it the good one, near of the boat race at the top east of the map?

No!! Clearly as stated its a run down abandoned house. Why would you even look at a prestine house when that's been said? Some people!
  • illender likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

Map screenshots please! I want to find these locations tonight. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users