Photo

epilson mission

2 replies to this topic
eightballs
  • eightballs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

Dropped the cars off..didn't get the trophy and no matter how much I sleep or donate the mission does not proceed. I was using a bmx bike cheat hours earlier, did this f*ck up the mission? I am at 91% completion so this is really annoying me. Just want to get 100%. I have tried calling the cult lady as well. Anything else I can do? Or am I just sol forever

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:55 AM Edited by woolva2k13, 27 September 2013 - 10:00 AM.

Dropped the cars off..didn't get the trophy and no matter how much I sleep or donate the mission does not proceed. I was using a bmx bike cheat hours earlier, did this f*ck up the mission? I am at 91% completion so this is really annoying me. Just want to get 100%. I have tried calling the cult lady as well. Anything else I can do? Or am I just sol forever

The
Epsilon Missions do not count towards 100%.
So you just did "Assuming the truth"?
Wait a day or 2 in game, best to be another character then switch back. that should trigger it of. (this could go for any of the missions)

Once "chasing the truth" is done you need to donate 10,000 for "Bearing the truth" to start, for which you need to purchase the robes via the epsilon website and wear them for 10 days in a row (in game days) dont switch characters or die. Once achieved- "delivering the truth" will unlock. after completion the next mission is "exercising the truth" for this mission to trigger you need to go to the epsilon website and play a story. (cant remember its name) "exercising the truth" when unlocked, you need to run 5 miles in the desert. you must stay within the desert boundrys, if you go outside the boundrys or die, you will need to start the whole 5 miles again. after completion you will have the final mission "unknowing the truth" you need to wear the robes and bring 50,000 in cash to the mission. the mission is very short, you can either go along with the mission or

Spoiler

after all this you will unlock the tracts" their are 10 to collect and again those collectables do not count towards the 100%

P.S the Trophy will pop after completion of the 8th and final mission. You still have a while to go yet.

eightballs
  • eightballs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

thanks. for some reason this still isn't triggering but since it does not count towards 100 percent, screw it. I don't care. thank you for your help :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users