Quantcast

» «
Photo

How can I make fat stacks of money in GTA V?

2 replies to this topic
Rainbow_Dash
  • Rainbow_Dash

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:47 AM Edited by Rainbow_Dash, 27 September 2013 - 07:54 AM.

You know, for a robbery game..i haven't gotten ANYTHING out of robbing. I did a superb job at the jewelry heist...Got out with 4 million. But I guess all that went to that Mexican motherf*cker. Then I tried the stock market, by doing the first assassination mission cuz people said you could get rich off that. The first one was some pharmaceutical..Well, thats the only one I did so far..Because either I'm not doing right, or its a sh*t ordeal. I put ALL my money (100,000 for Franklin, 300,000 for Micheal, 270,000 for Trevor) into the stock before the assassination. That's what walkthroughs say. BEFORE the assassination..But then there was a video that said to do it AFTER. So I dont know what the f*ck I was supposed to do. I went ahead and did it before the assassination. You know what I got from waiting? 21,000 dollars for each character. This is my second playthrough because I wanted to play it differently. Wasn't happy with my choices. I didn't exactly beat the game, though.

What about this union depository heist I keep hearing about? No spoilers but..Do they do it or not?

If there's one thing that disappoints me..Its that most of the heists in the games give you very little profit. You know why? Because that moneys not for you. Its a good thing I'm such a huge fan of GTA..Because if this was any other game, this would be a deal breaker. If I'm gonna do a heist, I'm doing it for ME. ME and my crew. The heists in this game are total bullsh*t.

Edit: I guess I'm still a little pissed off about the jewelery store and Merryweather heist..And that bitch who donated my money to some stupid investment after I stole those cars for her..GTA Online better be better than this. I expect to be in charge of MY heists. And I expect the money to be for me and my friends. Not for some stupid Madrazo dickhead and his skank girlfriend

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:49 AM Edited by Omnifarious, 27 September 2013 - 07:50 AM.

Play the stock market bud. Save ALL your money till the end, then deposit your hundreds of millions into the stock market. I'm currently working on Pisswasser on the BAWSAQ. Got a 100m in it, already got 12m back, expecting to get at least 5 billion in returns by Monday.

And yes, they bust the Union Depository open. I got roughly 200m from that mission. It split 36m for each character.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by poklane, 27 September 2013 - 07:51 AM.

BAWSAQ stocks. Look at a stock like HAL, it's value was just above $1 a few days ago, now it's $4,76, that's about a 376% increase. If you would have invested ~1million in that a few days back, it would now be ~4,76million. $$$$$. Also, it updates every IRL hour, so it's easy to keep yourself updated about the value.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users