Photo

A helicopter is missing?

6 replies to this topic
Morto Matrix
  • Morto Matrix

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

On the LifeInvader Warstock Cache n Carry website: http://www.lifeinvad...k_cache_n_carry

There is an advertisement type thing where if you stalk them you get 10% off a purchase of one of their vehicles of your choice.

Now, on that advertisement it says Big Helicopters (like the Cargobob, or Chinook, whatever you want to call it) Small Helicopters (like the Little Bird or Buzzard, again if you want to call it that) and Attack Helicopters, except I have not found or seen a single attack helicopter in the entire campaign, sometimes in the missions a character would be like "sh*t! An Attack Helicopter!" but then it would just be a Buzzard/Littlebird. You can even see the picture of the attack heli behind the words Attack Helicopter.

What the hell R*? Is this an Online only thing?

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:27 AM Edited by Reshe, 27 September 2013 - 06:28 AM.

On the LifeInvader Warstock Cache n Carry website: http://www.lifeinvad...k_cache_n_carry

There is an advertisement type thing where if you stalk them you get 10% off a purchase of one of their vehicles of your choice.

Now, on that advertisement it says Big Helicopters (like the Cargobob, or Chinook, whatever you want to call it) Small Helicopters (like the Little Bird or Buzzard, again if you want to call it that) and Attack Helicopters, except I have not found or seen a single attack helicopter in the entire campaign, sometimes in the missions a character would be like "sh*t! An Attack Helicopter!" but then it would just be a Buzzard/Littlebird. You can even see the picture of the attack heli behind the words Attack Helicopter.

What the hell R*? Is this an Online only thing?

The buzzard having weapons and the ability to attack makes it an attack helicopter.

Edit: Noep, I'm wrong.

Morto Matrix
  • Morto Matrix

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

I'm bumping this only cause I want to know if anyone knows the reason why there are no Attack Helis.

RicerDude
  • RicerDude

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

I know this is really bugging me as well.  It just seems really strange that they posted that picture just days before release meaning that it would have been impossible to take it out of the game after the picture because the discs we already being printed. 

There is probably a good chance it will show up in online somewhere.

Pretty sure this is the same helicopter in The Simian trailer...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cI8mLpDOB-s

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

It is the exact same helicopter from the movie trailer and on the LifeInvader website.

My guess is 99% certain to be one of the following (or both):

1) GTA Online exclusive

2) DLC

Both are bullsh*t seeing as how it's obviously already made and ready to go, it was just withheld for one reason or another.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by PaulDPearl, 03 October 2013 - 04:41 PM.

It is the exact same helicopter from the movie trailer and on the LifeInvader website.

My guess is 99% certain to be one of the following (or both):

1) GTA Online exclusive

2) DLC

Both are bullsh*t seeing as how it's obviously already made and ready to go, it was just withheld for one reason or another.

I'm kinda hoping that the Hydra falls into this category as well... (DLC or GTA Online).

Really disappointed that I can't go really, really, fast AND vertically take off and land...

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

What? I found a helicopter with rockets/cannons @ FIB building in SP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users