merryweather jeep?

14 replies to this topic
jessos1
  • jessos1

CEO - Legue of Shadows.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

Hey guys,

I'm looking for the merryweather jeep I'm pretty sure thats what it is. Its in an FIB mission

Spoiler
it is black and has big tires and I think an external roll cage, since that mission i havent been able to find it anywhere.

Here's a pic.

jeep.jpg

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

You will find it and be able to get it only in that mission, on that pic.

jessos1
  • jessos1

CEO - Legue of Shadows.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Really that sucks its such a good looking 4x4 dang :(

Jbenz1
  • Jbenz1

Employee

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

It seems like all the best vehicles are impossible or near impossible to get. Luckily I snagged this bad boy when I had the chance.

C4-_-GIBBfather
  • C4-_-GIBBfather

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

To bad it is only RWD

jessos1
  • jessos1

CEO - Legue of Shadows.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

To bad it is only RWD

I know they're only RWD its really the most retarded thing in the game, especially when sports cars climb better than the RWD fourbies. And with the epic mountains I was looking forward to playing online and bush bashing with friends.

It seems like all the best vehicles are impossible or near impossible to get. Luckily I snagged this bad boy when I had the chance.

I  tried to but the lame garage glitch got me before I knew about it, same with the Space Docker. That would have to be the most annoying thing collecting 50 spaceship parts and only getting to drive the space docker once :(

C4-_-GIBBfather
  • C4-_-GIBBfather

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:32 AM Edited by C4-_-GIBBfather, 27 September 2013 - 09:33 AM.

[/quote]

To bad it is only RWD
[/quote]
I know they're only RWD its really the most retarded thing in the game, especially when sports cars climb better than the RWD fourbies. And with the epic mountains I was looking forward to playing online and bush bashing with friends.

I totaly agree, was so loocking forward to going on cool offroad trails with friends online. accualy one of the biggest reson for buying the game.

007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

I found a black Canis Mesa with an open roof that has bars on top and at the rear, it's not the same but does look similar, a possible replacement for you? :) These cars drive everywhere, mine happened to be parked in a yard only accessible on foot... -_-

jessos1
  • jessos1

CEO - Legue of Shadows.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

I found a black Canis Mesa with an open roof that has bars on top and at the rear, it's not the same but does look similar, a possible replacement for you? :) These cars drive everywhere, mine happened to be parked in a yard only accessible on foot... -_-

Are you able to show me on a map? cheers dude

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Damn I wanted this beast for Trevor. Looks like ill have to go back and play the mission then drive to Trevor's trailer with Michael and then switch to Trevor hoping its still there. It worked with another car for franklin I'm hoping it works with special cars too :/

-alx-ndr-
  • -alx-ndr-

Actually joined June 03 2008

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

It's not a great vehicle... I grabbed one after the mission and fully tuned it's only as good as a sandking XL.

Trepsik
  • Trepsik

Cluckin Bell Nice!!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by Trepsik, 30 September 2013 - 02:51 PM.

0_0.jpg

here is my canis mesa.  snagged it the moment i laid eyes on it.  lost it because it was parked outside the strip club and a random ped car made its way into the parking spot.  you wouldn't believe how mad i was when i went to pick it up only to find it replaced by some beater.  reloaded a 6 hour old save to get it back.

edit: it should also be noted that for some reason it does not count as an offroad vehicle.  I tried to use it for the off road races and it would spawn me in a bf-injection then fail the race if i tried to hop back in it.

Also the snorkle on it is a little misleading.  you can ford water up to about the bottom of the windshield, not sure how this compares to other trucks of its height.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by Foreverpast, 30 September 2013 - 03:06 PM.

I've got two.

From the mission mentioned above & another from when Merryweather attacks a ceratin character's home.

For the second opportunity though, you have to  save one in your garage before completing the mission.

My recommendation is clearing out the troops, then parking one of the jeeps in your garage (you'll be at your house for the mission anyway), then go to the final meeting point.

A military tan version should be somewhere around too in that first mission.

Only the black versions appear on the second occasion that I spoke of.

Example below:

0_0.jpg

itsjdmyotony
  • itsjdmyotony

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

I've got two.

From the mission mentioned above & another from when Merryweather attacks a ceratin character's home.

For the second opportunity though, you have to  save one in your garage before completing the mission.

My recommendation is clearing out the troops, then parking one of the jeeps in your garage (you'll be at your house for the mission anyway), then go to the final meeting point.

A military tan version should be somewhere around too in that first mission.

Only the black versions appear on the second occasion that I spoke of.

Example below:

0_0.jpg

You can customize these so it wont matter whether you get the tan or black versions.

Brocky_moore
  • Brocky_moore

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

I've done them missions, but I didn't think to take one, but I tried repeating the mission multiply times and put the car in the garage.. and after the mission it went back to restoring location and it was gone from my garage, please help!! how do I get the merry weather jeep! please help guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users