Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

Easy way to get 5 stars.

Cant wait to try it in multiplayer.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

wow really?  no one even gonna view the sh*t?

Krad Oren
  • Krad Oren

Pi▀wasser Movement Member

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

When you post a video on a forum, and it shows up like that. You will not get views, any views it gets does not count. You would need people actually clicking the link back to YouTube to get views.

• FATSTOGIE likes this

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

Quite an idea. A friend of mine told me he did the same on a bus. I lasted 1 hour and 6 minutes in a little corner in town as trevor.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:40 AM Edited by FATSTOGIE, 27 September 2013 - 06:40 AM.

When you post a video on a forum, and it shows up like that. You will not get views, any views it gets does not count. You would need people actually clicking the link back to YouTube to get views.

Yea idk usually you gotta embed.  I was trying just to link it.  hmm 

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

Quite an idea. A friend of mine told me he did the same on a bus. I lasted 1 hour and 6 minutes in a little corner in town as trevor.

I was hiding at first but i wanted to take down more choppers.  I think this train ride could be quite fun in online.  Load up 16 people on the train and just go around owning the cops. lol  sh*t if i had just 1 more person helping i think it could go a lot longer.  I coulda got down in the low cars but then you cant shoot the highway so idk i coulda stayed alive longer but you can basically only shoot the choppers with the chain gun.

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

I was hiding at first but i wanted to take down more choppers.  I think this train ride could be quite fun in online.  Load up 16 people on the train and just go around owning the cops. lol  sh*t if i had just 1 more person helping i think it could go a lot longer.  I coulda got down in the low cars but then you cant shoot the highway so idk i coulda stayed alive longer but you can basically only shoot the choppers with the chain gun.

Could you point out a place on the map in paint where the train stops?

mooglesago
  • mooglesago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

"easy way to get 5 stars"

It's not rocket science anyway locating a train and making your way to it's roof is a little out of the way don't you think?

(Spoiler) Just get 3 or 4 stars and head to the bridge where you shoot it out with merryweather after 'the big one' or anywhere with a roof really.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

"easy way to get 5 stars"

It's not rocket science anyway locating a train and making your way to it's roof is a little out of the way don't you think?

(Spoiler) Just get 3 or 4 stars and head to the bridge where you shoot it out with merryweather after 'the big one' or anywhere with a roof really.

Thats what i mean.  Anyone can hide somewhere.  Thats not rocket science.  And it is easy.  I stood in 1 place without moving.  Also when im in multiplayer ill be able to make vids with a car full of people so probably wont need the train but as far as cinematic value id rather watch my vid that someone sitting in a corner somewhere.  But again its not really worth making vids until its multiplayer.  Then ill be able to do some better stuff.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

bump

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 27 September 2013 - 03:40 PM.

Rode that bad boy for an hour with 5 stars the other day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users