Quantcast

» «
Photo

Just found the assault shotgun for free.

3 replies to this topic
METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

I'll get a video up ASAP but on the first heist mission when you go under ground in that area I found free armor and an assault shotgun. Video will be up soon.

CAZPER
  • CAZPER

Sniiaijee

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

You can find them everywhere tbh... Found two of them while swimming & one at ground.

joehdez14
  • joehdez14

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

It's not that expensive to buy it from the store. I'll be waiting for the video! Good job on finding this!

METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

[quote name="joehdez14" post="1063485148" timestamp="1380258523"]

It's not that expensive to buy it from the store. I'll be waiting for the video! Good job on finding this![/quote

Ya i see that now. Well I looked around the web a bit. Thing was is I haven't unlocked it so it's a nice find for me. Armor and new shorty. Can't beat that. Also found another assault shotgun, body armor and an rpg inside the gates of the cannabil family in the mountain. Sneak around the right side until you come to this spot that will be hard to get around. You may actually fall a few times. Once your in sneak over the the building on the right,get up on the porch and around the corner you'll see it all sitting there. Pretty awesome finds tonight for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users