» «

Johnny K a Pu**y? slight spoiler

7 replies to this topic
  • IHateFlightSchool

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

Anyone wonder why they had Johnny K act like Trevor's bitch? Where Trevor is introduced JK is basically acting like he's below T and I'm like wtf happened to JKs balls?

• DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

Meth. Meth happened.

• IHateFlightSchool

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:25 AM

That would make sense.

• RedAngelYardKing

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

The reason Johnny acts like Trevor's "bitch", is because in between IV and V's storylines, Johnny got addicted to meth because of Ashley either before or after moving to Los Santos. Trevor is a meth dealer, so Johnny and Ashley got their meth from Trevor. Meth turns you into something you're not. Turns you weak. You don't care what you have to do as long as you get your meth. Your high.

Somehow Johnny got addicted. Even though he was highly against meth back in TLAD. He must've been so depressed after the events in TLAD, that he said "f*ck it" and started doing meth to get rid of his pains.

Without Trevor, Johnny couldn't get his high, since Trevor would have run any other competitors in the ground. I'm assuming that Johnny and Ashley didn't always have the money to buy meth from Trevor, so in return for the meth, Ashley would f*ck Trevor. This pissed off Johnny obviously since Johnny "still loves her". But then he thought without Trevor, he couldn't get his high. He needs Trevor, but Trevor don't need him, and Trevor just found out that Michael was alive at the time and abandoned and lied to him, so he was pretty pissed off when Johnny came at his neck.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

Lazy writing.

• TheOtherRyan

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

They could've made it Luis atleast. I'd enjoy Trevor stomping his head into the ground.

Johnny was such an awesome character. I can't believe he was treated like garbage.

• Claude4Catalina

Carcer City bound!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

I think Rockstar intended to sh*t on Johnny right from day one; not saying they had planned to kill him off back when they started TLAD, but I think he was going to be the character to be portrayed as the loser; the one who no matter what he does, he's gonna get the sh*tty end of the stick.  we see them in media all the time but rarely do we play as them, yeah every playable character comes to setbacks but they always come out on top; even when Johnny does win, he doesn't win much, even TLAD's final mission results in The Lost's finishing blow in Liberty City, so Johnny never wins as such, he just ties up loose ends at a cost.

• MyDog

Niko Bellic's my burazer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

Well first Johnny got addicted to meth and as people have already said it makes you weak...they also needed a way to present who Trevor is and to do that they had him brutally murder a protagonist, someone who used to mow down enemies like a one-man army, and one of the more badass protagonists no less.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users