Quantcast

» «
Photo

do cars you buy online spawn in the map after?

5 replies to this topic
BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

happened to me with the chalenger type car, its everywhere now and wasnt before I bought it.. same for the vacca i see it driving around vinewood now. Its cool but I havent seen anyone else bring this up so is it just happening to me?

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

Is it just when you are driving it? Or just in general? It could be a variation on the old artifact of duplicates of the car you are driving showing up anywhere. Basically, memory for car models/textures is limited, so the game keeps using the cars currently loaded as much as possible, including some otherwise very rare cars. If you are in a car or if it's in a garage nearby, it has to be loaded, so they end up spawning all over the place.

• wallpaper42 likes this

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

I think so.  I didnt see any until i bought one now i see em running around.  But idk i thought i noticed the same. I havent seen the Entity driving around yet though.  Ive not seen a vacca either, but i havent bought one of those yet.  I have seen the Adder down the street from micheals house though and i havent bought that.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

Is it just when you are driving it? Or just in general? It could be a variation on the old artifact of duplicates of the car you are driving showing up anywhere. Basically, memory for car models/textures is limited, so the game keeps using the cars currently loaded as much as possible, including some otherwise very rare cars. If you are in a car or if it's in a garage nearby, it has to be loaded, so they end up spawning all over the place.

I know the hardware limitations and everything, but even when I get out of the car I buy and enter a new one, I see the car I bought still being driven alot. Its weird but I like it i just wanted to know if this is only happeneing to me or if its part of the game

Sirpepperoni
  • Sirpepperoni

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

Wish I could buy the futo, can't find it anywhere

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

Wish I could buy the futo, can't find it anywhere

cant agree more, I was pretty surprised to not see the futo as a buyable car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users