Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why are people saying stealing cars will be punished?

9 replies to this topic
ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

Why are people saying stealing cars will be punished? Seriously Rockstar has not said anything on this other than the fact that by changing the license plate, the car can become the players. It does not make sense for Rockstar to change things to prevent the crime the game is named after.

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by smokey__, 27 September 2013 - 03:07 AM.

Because as of late, these forums have been taken over by a bunch of 12-16 year old trolls.   They don't know what they are talking about other than released information but they like to try to get attention by posting crap like that.

Stealing cars will not be punished however you will get 1 star if a npc notifies the police just like single player.

However I could be wrong. but you me and everyone else will find out on Oct 1.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

Why are people saying stealing cars will be punished? Seriously Rockstar has not said anything on this other than the fact that by changing the license plate, the car can become the players. It does not make sense for Rockstar to change things to prevent the crime the game is named after.

You don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to commenting on internet rumours and hearsay 

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:10 AM

One guy on the forums has some information he got from the beta test. That's how we know.

atheos
  • atheos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

So... I'm calling bullsh*t

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:33 AM

Why don't you make one topic for all of your gripes instead of making a new one daily?

• EyeMacHunt likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:47 AM

Why don't you make one topic for all of your gripes instead of making a new one daily?

Just wait til he posts this same topic in all the different sections, then provides links that link you back to his other topics.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

I think I read somewhere that you can lock your cars when you leave them. Locked cars cant be stolen.

If your cars are stolen/blown up, they will respawn at impound.

If you have stolen cars you get a wanted level, you will have to change the number plate to lose the cops who will keep looking for a stolen vehicle. You wont get the car you stole back if you lose it.

I'm pretty sure I have read/heard it all somewhere but dont remember the source.

Fiery_Irish
  • Fiery_Irish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:27 AM Edited by Fiery_Irish, 27 September 2013 - 07:29 AM.

Opps wrong thread..... mah bad.

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

One guy on the forums has some information he "supposably" got from the beta test. That's how we know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users