» «
Photo

Hardcore Servers?

10 replies to this topic
ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:47 AM Edited by ProGamerGov, 27 September 2013 - 02:48 AM.

Any news on hardcore servers that would get rid of any kind of invincibility like passive mode and possibly have death easier to come by?

TrickishDonkey
  • TrickishDonkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

:v: Just wait till October 1st.

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

If there is hopefully they do away with radar blips and having players being IDed by line of sight too, unless your in a active police chase or something similar that would draw attention to your character.

• Cavintine likes this

ER-Bullitt
  • ER-Bullitt

Commissioner: Couch Potato Gamers (1GAM)

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

Good question, only a few more days before we find out.  Seems like there should be a large amount of customization we could have access to when creating rooms.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

If there is hopefully they do away with radar blips and having players being IDed by line of sight too, unless your in a active police chase or something similar that would draw attention to your character.

That would be retarded.  Youd spend long periods of time just looknig for people.  I hope its an option but not the default.

Cavintine
  • Cavintine

Kid's A Hero

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

That would be retarded.  Youd spend long periods of time just looknig for people.  I hope its an option but not the default.

DayZ players would like a word with you.

TrickishDonkey
  • TrickishDonkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Whats DayZ and why would they like a word

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science Bitch!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Whats DayZ and why would they like a word

they don't have blips

LosSantosOG
  • LosSantosOG

I don't pop Molly I rock Tom Ford

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

No confirmation, but auto aim and free aim is probably in. It's been in almost all R* games.

Doxyll
  • Doxyll

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Dayz doesn't have hundreds of npcs to get lost in.

I hope it's an option but it's not really the same as dayz.

If you walked/drove around like the npcs you'd basically become invisible, it would be interesting

Cavintine
  • Cavintine

Kid's A Hero

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Dayz doesn't have hundreds of npcs to get lost in.

I hope it's an option but it's not really the same as dayz.

If you walked/drove around like the npcs you'd basically become invisible, it would be interesting

I was mocking the fact that he pretty much described DayZ which has a thriving community, so I doubt it's retarded seeing as it's so popular.

Also, seeing as it has hundreds of zombies on the map at once, I guess it does in-fact have NPC's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users