» «
Photo

As soon as you start having fun, you die or are forced to stop

81 replies to this topic
sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:00 AM Edited by sultangris, 04 October 2013 - 06:01 AM.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to debate an overly-emotional twat. 

Moron, you can make your own opinions, but not your own facts. Just because YOU feel this way, doesn't mean we do.

Go cry somewhere else. 

See, this is the biggest issue I have with GTA V critics. You hypocrites go "oh you fanboys think we aren't allowed to criticize the game" when the great irony is that you don't seem to want to allow us to DEFEND the game. You cry that we are trying to "force you" to like it, all the while trying to force US to NOT like it.

well the problem there is that the game is clearly and obviously broken and when you try to defend it you look like idiots who dont even see the glaringly obvious problems with it.  Now sure there are some people complaining about some mighty dumb stuff but there is no question the game was rushed out unfinished and missing many staple features of the GTA series.  No question that the cars handling and damage is dumbed down to ridiculously stupid 12 year old bounce off everything and never wreck your car type drivers, cars drive up sides of mountains, police are dumb as fack and dont follow you up mountains, stars take WAY TOO LONG to disappear, who the f*ck wants to spend 60$ on a game where you have to spend half of it hiding in a bush waiting for stars to disappear because you stood next to some f*ckwit NPC pedestrian for 2 seconds?  NOT A MOTHERf*ckING SOUL, THATS WHO!  police spawn much too close and much too fast and are super easy to get away from if your goal is to run like a little bitch, they shoot you on one star for f*cks sake, there are virtually ZERO police driving around or walking around randomly, and there should be more like that and those ones should respond to calls instead of instantly spawning on all sides of you in my opinion, makes you have to look out for cops or wait for them to leave the area before committing crimes, much more fun and interesting gameplay.  Shooting down a chopper and another one INSTANTLY spawns in visual range and starts shooting you immediately?  complete f*cking bullsh*t. If you try and have a firefight in the open they smoke you quickly because there is no break between waves, its an endless mutant zombie horde swarm.  They never miss and kill you in about three shots, eventually there are so many coming at you from all sides and two f*cking sh*tstain choppers you cant shoot down cause a new one instantly spawns that you cant shoot them fast enough and they kill you.  On the other hand go find a subway station and hide at the bottom of the stairs around the corner and you can shoot the dumb bastards for hours until you run out of ammo.  Cop system needs some serious work, even in GTA 4 they would be down in the tunnels and get you, but in 5 they only come from up top down the stairs like sheep to the slaughter.  Its no fun when they are too hard and its no fun when they are too easy.  Stock markets bugged and not working half the time, game actions do not seem to affect it at all after the story missions and very little during them, nothing to buy or do after finishing the super short story missions, only 12 available spots to save modded vehicles when there are over 250 vehicles available, safehouse garages not saving vehicles correctly. virtually nothing in the online portion working, you cant even buy game money with real money, if you can even connect in the first place!  I could go on for hours but all you f*cktarded fanboys every say is if you dont like it dont play, or go return it, or blah blah blah.  These are all totally obvious problems to anyone who doesnt have their heads shoved straight up rockstars ass and if I didnt know any better I would think this was an EA Games release for how f*cked up and bugged and missing features it is. Rockstar is typically much better than this and had a much better reputation, but they seriously dicked the dog on this one and Im hoping for some serious patching and fixing to come in the very near future if they think Im going to continue buying their games.  GTA5 has basically killed the gta franchise in its current state, it has much potential and i do hope they fix it, but as it sits currently its garbage and all the die hard fans who have bought multiple copies of GTA from the first one up till now are gonna say adios if they dont fix it and the only people who will buy the next one are 12 year old bedwetter morons who dont know or understand what made GTA great in the first place.  GTA 4 had months and months of after missions free roaming fun, GTA 5 single player has mere hours at best unless you like driving boring cars that all handle the same and dont get damaged that you cant save or if you like doing yoga and tennis or golf.  So far Ive only played online for about 6 hours and everything costs way more than single player and you get 1600 from doing a mission, you cant buy game money with real money.  cheapest apartment costs 30K, the 500 horn upgrade now costs 25000, silencers for guns cost about 10K. Until you can spend real money on fake money you wont be buying sh*t unless you grind the same stupid missions over and over and over for about 3 months straight 16 hours a day. I cant even connect today and it lost all my progress from yesterday so before I could even fail to connect for hours I had to spend 30 minutes making a new character.  Hardcore fail rockstar, so disappointing and anyone who defends this game and says its the best ever is clearly a moron and has no f*cking idea what they are talking about.

TLDR:  Game is clearly and obviously broken, bugged and unfinished, and if you dont see and understand this UNDENIABLE FACT then you are a complete f*cktard 12 year old bedwetting moron who needs to STFU and get a clue and get off these forums and go back to sucking your mommas tit cause you arent old or mature enough to be a part of these discussions.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

"As soon as you start having fun, you die or are forced to stop"

Oh it's real "fun" having to redo the invincibility cheat every five minutes, though...

monyg
  • monyg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:08 AM Edited by monyg, 04 October 2013 - 09:23 AM.

Moron, you can make your own opinions, but not your own facts. Just because YOU feel this way, doesn't mean we do.

Go cry somewhere else. 

See, this is the biggest issue I have with GTA V critics. You hypocrites go "oh you fanboys think we aren't allowed to criticize the game" when the great irony is that you don't seem to want to allow us to DEFEND the game. You cry that we are trying to "force you" to like it, all the while trying to force US to NOT like it.

well the problem there is that the game is clearly and obviously broken and when you try to defend it you look like idiots who dont even see the glaringly obvious problems with it.  Now sure there are some people complaining about some mighty dumb stuff but there is no question the game was rushed out unfinished and missing many staple features of the GTA series.  No question that the cars handling and damage is dumbed down to ridiculously stupid 12 year old bounce off everything and never wreck your car type drivers, cars drive up sides of mountains, police are dumb as fack and dont follow you up mountains, stars take WAY TOO LONG to disappear, who the f*ck wants to spend 60$ on a game where you have to spend half of it hiding in a bush waiting for stars to disappear because you stood next to some f*ckwit NPC pedestrian for 2 seconds?  NOT A MOTHERf*ckING SOUL, THATS WHO!  police spawn much too close and much too fast and are super easy to get away from if your goal is to run like a little bitch, they shoot you on one star for f*cks sake, there are virtually ZERO police driving around or walking around randomly, and there should be more like that and those ones should respond to calls instead of instantly spawning on all sides of you in my opinion, makes you have to look out for cops or wait for them to leave the area before committing crimes, much more fun and interesting gameplay.  Shooting down a chopper and another one INSTANTLY spawns in visual range and starts shooting you immediately?  complete f*cking bullsh*t. If you try and have a firefight in the open they smoke you quickly because there is no break between waves, its an endless mutant zombie horde swarm.  They never miss and kill you in about three shots, eventually there are so many coming at you from all sides and two f*cking sh*tstain choppers you cant shoot down cause a new one instantly spawns that you cant shoot them fast enough and they kill you.  On the other hand go find a subway station and hide at the bottom of the stairs around the corner and you can shoot the dumb bastards for hours until you run out of ammo.  Cop system needs some serious work, even in GTA 4 they would be down in the tunnels and get you, but in 5 they only come from up top down the stairs like sheep to the slaughter.  Its no fun when they are too hard and its no fun when they are too easy.  Stock markets bugged and not working half the time, game actions do not seem to affect it at all after the story missions and very little during them, nothing to buy or do after finishing the super short story missions, only 12 available spots to save modded vehicles when there are over 250 vehicles available, safehouse garages not saving vehicles correctly. virtually nothing in the online portion working, you cant even buy game money with real money, if you can even connect in the first place!  I could go on for hours but all you f*cktarded fanboys every say is if you dont like it dont play, or go return it, or blah blah blah.  These are all totally obvious problems to anyone who doesnt have their heads shoved straight up rockstars ass and if I didnt know any better I would think this was an EA Games release for how f*cked up and bugged and missing features it is. Rockstar is typically much better than this and had a much better reputation, but they seriously dicked the dog on this one and Im hoping for some serious patching and fixing to come in the very near future if they think Im going to continue buying their games.  GTA5 has basically killed the gta franchise in its current state, it has much potential and i do hope they fix it, but as it sits currently its garbage and all the die hard fans who have bought multiple copies of GTA from the first one up till now are gonna say adios if they dont fix it and the only people who will buy the next one are 12 year old bedwetter morons who dont know or understand what made GTA great in the first place.  GTA 4 had months and months of after missions free roaming fun, GTA 5 single player has mere hours at best unless you like driving boring cars that all handle the same and dont get damaged that you cant save or if you like doing yoga and tennis or golf.  So far Ive only played online for about 6 hours and everything costs way more than single player and you get 1600 from doing a mission, you cant buy game money with real money.  cheapest apartment costs 30K, the 500 horn upgrade now costs 25000, silencers for guns cost about 10K. Until you can spend real money on fake money you wont be buying sh*t unless you grind the same stupid missions over and over and over for about 3 months straight 16 hours a day. I cant even connect today and it lost all my progress from yesterday so before I could even fail to connect for hours I had to spend 30 minutes making a new character.  Hardcore fail rockstar, so disappointing and anyone who defends this game and says its the best ever is clearly a moron and has no f*cking idea what they are talking about.

TLDR:  Game is clearly and obviously broken, bugged and unfinished, and if you dont see and understand this UNDENIABLE FACT then you are a complete f*cktard 12 year old bedwetting moron who needs to STFU and get a clue and get off these forums and go back to sucking your mommas tit cause you arent old or mature enough to be a part of these discussions.

Look at this guy telling people to get off the forums when they've been here for years, and he barely joined a week ago. You tell people they're not mature enough for these discussions yet you call people names and swear plenty, yea you're very mature for these discussions..lol. How about you go complain on the R* website, maybe they'll do something about it, because complaining here really won't do much..besides making you look like a crying 12 year old..

PS: When I first joined these forums, it was a nice place to ACTUALLY DISCUSS subjects but now all I see are useless threads with no real purpose being posted by newbies while they tell members who have been here for years to basically f*ck off, f*cking pathetic.....so please just leave the forums, you'll be doing us all a nice service...

• EyeMacHunt likes this

RoadWarrior
  • RoadWarrior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

I agree with OP. I feel like R* was split on how to design a fun game; either through realism or with typical perks of virtual reality.  Then they decided to go half and half on both and only implement the cons of them.

You can't argue it is realistic fun, anything going wrong with an airplane causes it to magically explode and police appear out of thin air 200 yards away causing police chases that can last until your console catches fire.  You can't argue the game is virtual reality fun, you can kill yourself way too easy and it is really limited on what you can do in the world.

If I wanted to purchase virtual property and play tennis with people online, I should have gotten The Sims.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Go cry somewhere else. 

Look at this guy telling people to get off the forums when they've been here for years, and he barely joined a week ago. You tell people they're not mature enough for these discussions yet you call people names and swear plenty, yea you're very mature for these discussions..lol. How about you go complain on the R* website, maybe they'll do something about it, because complaining here really won't do much..besides making you look like a crying 12 year old..

PS: When I first joined these forums, it was a nice place to ACTUALLY DISCUSS subjects but now all I see are useless threads with no real purpose being posted by newbies while they tell members who have been here for years to basically f*ck off, f*cking pathetic.....so please just leave the forums, you'll be doing us all a nice service...

I applogize for my language, you are right, its a little wild but im plenty upset and was drinking when I went on that rant, lol! Just sick of all the 12 year olds having nothing constructive or relevant to the topics to say, they just repeat over and over if you dont like it take it back or quit playing or whatever, they dont understand these are real issues are are just being trolls. Some of them might not have a clue and not see the problems and really think this game is A number one awesome, but if youve every played more than 1 GTA game in your life you can see the bugs and flaws and missing stuff from previous versions.  I used to beta test many games and this totally felt like a beta on release, and it pretty much was, theyve patched twice now and fixed some stuff but they have a long way to go. I never had a reason to join this forum before cause previous GTA games were frickin awesome and I had no problems with it, but this one is a huge disappointment and I came online to find out some stuff and voice my thoughts.  This is the first one that came up on google, didnt realize at first that this wasnt run by rockstar and was populated by mostly 12 year old ra-tards but I quickly figured it out.  Posting here will accomplish nothing but to vent my anguish over the crapfest my beloved GTA series has stooped too.  I eagerly await more patches :)   Despite my name calling swearfest I am not wrong however, I am 100% right, sorry if I offended you. Have a great day. 

lincolnimp
  • lincolnimp

OG Playa

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

If you get 3 or 4 stars with the peelers, then just get out of the car and hide in a bush. I have literally had 6 cars and about 20 cops all around me - I stand in  a bush for a minute and the stars go away. It isn't very realistic but its the best way to evade after a few minutes of proper GTA free roam !

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

If you get 3 or 4 stars with the peelers, then just get out of the car and hide in a bush. I have literally had 6 cars and about 20 cops all around me - I stand in  a bush for a minute and the stars go away. It isn't very realistic but its the best way to evade after a few minutes of proper GTA free roam !

yea, super easy, but takes too long, u spend half the game standing in a bush!  what fun is that?  Zero to me.

lincolnimp
  • lincolnimp

OG Playa

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

True enuff !

mileafly
  • mileafly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:37 PM Edited by mileafly, 05 October 2013 - 05:39 PM.

I actually find what is more lacking is actually a more of a penalty for dying and stuff. Higher price or whatever, fewer checkpoints. It was really when I went into the online missions alone on hard and found I only had 1 life that the combat got extremely interesting or me, because for once you actually care what you are doing and taking your time to plan out an ambush and so on. 

Games are becoming so bland when all diffiuculty is stripped off and players these days expect to be able to start 1 meter from where they died. How fun is that? No sense of dread or consequences for anything. Just plowing forward. 

That is also the reason why you get annoyed when the cops are after you. Because that what they are now, an annoyance, some flies. If it were real consequences for getting the cops on you it would become more interesting. 

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

I actually find what is more lacking is actually a more of a penalty for dying and stuff. Higher price or whatever, fewer checkpoints. It was really when I went into the online missions alone on hard and found I only had 1 life that the combat got extremely interesting or me, because for once you actually care what you are doing and taking your time to plan out an ambush and so on. 

Games are becoming so bland when all diffiuculty is stripped off and players these days expect to be able to start 1 meter from where they died. How fun is that? No sense of dread or consequences for anything. Just plowing forward. 

That is also the reason why you get annoyed when the cops are after you. Because that what they are now, an annoyance, some flies. If it were real consequences for getting the cops on you it would become more interesting. 

exactly.  5000 is nothing when you have 60 million, and cops are a huge annoyance but super easy to get away from when you learn a few tricks.  very boring gameplay and not very GTA like at all.  Ive been gaming since there was gaming and games are going seriously downhill. sure the graphics are better, but they are hastily made crap catering to maximizing profit from 12 year olds who will buy the same COD game with a couple minor tweaks 4 times for 60 bucks and not even care how much the same it is, lol!  I blame the retarded youth of america who keep buying such crap.  I really dont even game anymore, nothing is worth playing.  Was hoping for a lot more than this delivers but its gonna get better I think.  

• lincolnimp likes this

mileafly
  • mileafly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by mileafly, 05 October 2013 - 05:49 PM.

About the other things, I have not read the whole thread. But I while I agree about the police in some instances it is not Rockstars fault. They are working with an aging console. There is a reason why they have to clear the memory all the time (and causing popins), and that is why police also spawns instead of being permanent on the map. Heck you can sometimes park you car around the corner, and when you go back for it, it has spawned away. 

I really hope the next generation consoles with their increased memory will make stuff like this go away, because it is at this point the biggest flaw. I actually think they tock away the ability to buy the Jet at a last minute because how glitchy it is to fly it low over the city with the memory not having enough time to spawn new stuff. (I know you can steal it though)

About the cops also, I really love how relentless and hard they are on you in a car chase. But I agree about it breaking down when you are bunkered up somewhere. The AI should need to use some heavy equipment on you after a while if they cant get you out, flush you out with flashbangs, teargas or grenades. 

Kabuki777
  • Kabuki777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

It's called GTA - cops shouldn't be annoying they should be adding to the fun, I remember in GTA 3 they were aggressive and would ram or clip the car but f*ck was it fun outsmarting them and pulling some manoeuvre with the car to get away. I can't do that here.

NewReno
  • NewReno

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I agree with some of the points made by, OP. The cops can be particularly obnoxious and I certainly enjoy driving much less in GTA 5 than in GTA 4. I enjoy the game overall though.

I definitely wouldn't say it's too easy to die on bikes. If you're hauling ass and you crash, sure, you'll get f*cked up real proper. But cruisin usually won't get you killed too quick. Unless you suck at riding bikes.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

About the other things, I have not read the whole thread. But I while I agree about the police in some instances it is not Rockstars fault. They are working with an aging console. There is a reason why they have to clear the memory all the time (and causing popins), and that is why police also spawns instead of being permanent on the map. Heck you can sometimes park you car around the corner, and when you go back for it, it has spawned away. 

I really hope the next generation consoles with their increased memory will make stuff like this go away, because it is at this point the biggest flaw. I actually think they tock away the ability to buy the Jet at a last minute because how glitchy it is to fly it low over the city with the memory not having enough time to spawn new stuff. (I know you can steal it though)

About the cops also, I really love how relentless and hard they are on you in a car chase. But I agree about it breaking down when you are bunkered up somewhere. The AI should need to use some heavy equipment on you after a while if they cant get you out, flush you out with flashbangs, teargas or grenades. 

yea exactly, they shouldve released this on PS4 and skipped PS3, not sure that would even be enough though, PC release would be Ideal but way more consoles out there than beast PCs.  online stuff takes forever to load and you are loading a lot in and out of different missions, wastes a lot of time and is very boring.  Way too much going on for a PS3 to handle, Gta 4 had similar issues but they are way worse in this one, its more demanding.  I can see the need for spawning cops, but its kinda lame and takes out the fun of watching out for them and having them come around a corner and roll up behind you when your jacking a car or something, it was just much more interesting than the totally predictable spawn a block in front of you on the same street and on both sides and psychically know where you are and head right for ya.  Kinda hard and piss you off at first because its so much different than normal but once you learn a couple simple tricks they are ridiculously easy to get away from, even easier than gta 4 I think, lol!  But WTF dudes, the stars last way to long when they are that aggressive and know where you are.  I do not enjoy spending half my limited game time sitting in a bush!  In firing range instantly spawning helicopters when you shoot one down is complete crap, might as well save your ammo and not even shoot them down cause you get no break for a little bit till the other one gets there like gta4, that bitch spawns instantly and starts shooting, intended behavior or oversight?  Its pretty messed up if you ask me.  Some things need a little tweaking and I think a lot more people would be happier but I seriously hope they have a PC release soon cause I hate spending half the time looking at loading screen that takes minutes when a PC would take seconds and eliminate the popping and disappearing and messed up spawn cycles, not to mention provide 10X better controls for walking without running into everything and jumping face first into walls instead of climbing them like you should, lol! and most importantly, free aiming.  Vastly superior on a PC.  

mileafly
  • mileafly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by mileafly, 06 October 2013 - 11:54 AM.

yea exactly, they shouldve released this on PS4 and skipped PS3, not sure that would even be enough though, PC release would be Ideal but way more consoles out there than beast PCs.  online stuff takes forever to load and you are loading a lot in and out of different missions, wastes a lot of time and is very boring.  Way too much going on for a PS3 to handle, Gta 4 had similar issues but they are way worse in this one, its more demanding.  I can see the need for spawning cops, but its kinda lame and takes out the fun of watching out for them and having them come around a corner and roll up behind you when your jacking a car or something, it was just much more interesting than the totally predictable spawn a block in front of you on the same street and on both sides and psychically know where you are and head right for ya.  Kinda hard and piss you off at first because its so much different than normal but once you learn a couple simple tricks they are ridiculously easy to get away from, even easier than gta 4 I think, lol!  But WTF dudes, the stars last way to long when they are that aggressive and know where you are.  I do not enjoy spending half my limited game time sitting in a bush!  In firing range instantly spawning helicopters when you shoot one down is complete crap, might as well save your ammo and not even shoot them down cause you get no break for a little bit till the other one gets there like gta4, that bitch spawns instantly and starts shooting, intended behavior or oversight?  Its pretty messed up if you ask me.  Some things need a little tweaking and I think a lot more people would be happier but I seriously hope they have a PC release soon cause I hate spending half the time looking at loading screen that takes minutes when a PC would take seconds and eliminate the popping and disappearing and messed up spawn cycles, not to mention provide 10X better controls for walking without running into everything and jumping face first into walls instead of climbing them like you should, lol! and most importantly, free aiming.  Vastly superior on a PC.  

About the controls when walking, there is a reason they are a bit more "sluggish" then other games and its because Rockstar is using euphoria engine on bodies in the games. I think that is the one thing i love the most about their games though and I wish it was a standard in all games. It basically gives all bodies real physics and not premade animations. But it also makes it so you can trip over and jump face into walls sometimes :p

It maybe possible to improve it, but the pro:s of using it outweights every downside imo, i cant even go back to playing other games that dont use it after playing a rockstar game, it just feels so stiff without it, really last gen.  http://en.wikipedia....oria_(software)

Have you ever seen an enemy twitch after you shot him and he missfires his gun why he stumbles around, maybe even hitting his friend? That is all thanks to Euphoria. Another fun thing to try out to see how real the physics looks is just running straight into npc characters tackling them, or even running toward them and jumping in to them, its really cool how realistic it looks when they stumble over :)

Sylis.coyl
  • Sylis.coyl

GT: Preparation G

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

This ^

mileafly
  • mileafly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

Just looked up the memory specs of a ps3 vs a ps4. The ps3 had 256 mb memory. The ps4 will have 8gb. That is like what, 32 times more memory. Think what they could do with that in the next gen gta game :) 

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

The only thing that I dislike about this game is the OP police - really sucks the fun out of the game and replayability - MP sucked the fun out of SP

This with a "5 minute" invincibility cheat - is a joke - R*    -  losing gamers respect.

PS = I love the driving - its has less weight than IV but I still have loads of fun - espspecially playing with all these new cars they added to the game - i was scared it was gonna be sudans etc - but loads of sports cars

Thanku R* for that.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:56 AM Edited by bicycles?, 13 October 2013 - 06:04 AM.

I just stopped playing after less than 30 minutes. I started really using the taser for the first time while freeroaming, started having fun with it, and after a while decided to shoot animals with it from a boat.

Try shooting anything with the taser from a vehicle, and tell me that's "good" gameplay/handling/design...

also

About the controls when walking, there is a reason they are a bit more "sluggish" then other games and its because Rockstar is using euphoria engine on bodies in the games. I think that is the one thing i love the most about their games though and I wish it was a standard in all games. It basically gives all bodies real physics and not premade animations. But it also makes it so you can trip over and jump face into walls sometimes :p

It maybe possible to improve it, but the pro:s of using it outweights every downside imo, i cant even go back to playing other games that dont use it after playing a rockstar game, it just feels so stiff without it, really last gen.  http://en.wikipedia....oria_(software)

Have you ever seen an enemy twitch after you shot him and he missfires his gun why he stumbles around, maybe even hitting his friend? That is all thanks to Euphoria. Another fun thing to try out to see how real the physics looks is just running straight into npc characters tackling them, or even running toward them and jumping in to them, its really cool how realistic it looks when they stumble over :)

Except when it comes to cover? What's "realistic" about only being able to crouch when you're near an object assigned to interact with the push of a button?

what about the premade animations that force you to wait while you get into/start/get out of cars, or the people getting killed stuck in cigarette animations...  The cover function is nothing but premade animations.

You can't cover on anything that isn't a predesignated duck/stand-against-the-wall spot, and sometimes when you're closer to/aiming at a ledge to duck under, it stands you up against a wall behind/beside you, often in the line of fire.

For you to praise the controls for "not being premade animations..."  You people are delusional. 

The ragdoll/death/tumbling physics are very realistic, but we have no/very little control over any of it, and it is more premade-animation than player/controller-input

Jako98146
  • Jako98146

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

I agree with the cops and bikes

But I kind of like the driving mechanics

PumpuliKivi
  • PumpuliKivi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

Taking away the hospital bills and car explosions when you land on the roof would make this game so much funnier for me atleast.

NikosBellend
  • NikosBellend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

If it helps you sleep at night to rationalize I'm calling you a crybaby child because i'm defending Rockstar and not because you are in fact and all reality a giant quivering infant, then do so.

But you know what? Not everybody shares the same opinion as you retards. Go sell your game for 40 bucks, and quit your bitching; because nobody cares.

Bye.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users