Where can i find the sabre gt?

37 replies to this topic
woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

I have one for each character and they spawn all the time now.

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

In my garage.

OpenWorld23
  • OpenWorld23

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

That's a car that rarely spawns. I found it by chance in northern Los Santos when I was driving a dominator earlier in the story. Another thing I noticed is some cars stop spawning all together like the dominator or colquette which is annoying.

Another problem I have is the over spawning of cars like the Messa or the buffalo. After 5 or more games they still haven't resolved this spawning problem. It actualy gets worse in GTA 5. I really hope they find a fix for this vehicle spawning problem

Another car that spawns allot more than it should is the car that looks like a 69 Pontiac GTO. In reality it's a car that would be just as rare as the saber yet you see it spawn a bunch of times driving around in the getto. I think you would see more camaros than GTOs in a getto.

carmisa
  • carmisa

Carmisa

• Members

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

The SABRE TURBO GT is not a hard car to find. But when looking for it  helps if you are in  a private session for some reason. I have found them all over the map. Try by the golf course, and by the $400,000.00 apartment. It is my favorite muscle car and is really wicked looking when it's fully modded and finished with a matted paint job. It is also my favorite mission car for it's speed and durability.

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

Save editor. Then find one where you spawned it.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

The SABRE TURBO GT is not a hard car to find. But when looking for it  helps if you are in  a private session for some reason. I have found them all over the map. Try by the golf course, and by the $400,000.00 apartment. It is my favorite muscle car and is really wicked looking when it's fully modded and finished with a matted paint job. It is also my favorite mission car for it's speed and durability.

It is easy to find online but in SP it is hard. My suggestion is that if they have not done the last minute men mission try and get the car without starting the mission and then save it in a garage. Once the car is in a garage it should spawn more. That is how I managed to get one for each character.

Sterling Archer
  • Sterling Archer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

I used the suggestion of replaying minute men and after completion I found one on the street within 1 minute, thanks to the poster who mentioned that

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

Proud GTA/Nintendo Fanboy

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:17 PM

That's a car that rarely spawns. I found it by chance in northern Los Santos when I was driving a dominator earlier in the story. Another thing I noticed is some cars stop spawning all together like the dominator or colquette which is annoying

I think that the OP probably found it by now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users