Photo

Where can i find the sabre gt?

37 replies to this topic
cliftonshumpert
  • cliftonshumpert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

I have the futo, phoenix, and coquette now this last car I absolutely must have eludes me. I haven't seen it once probably 70 hours of play or more.

For all those looking for the futo there is a way to get it for sure through strangers and freaks. Now...sabre anyone?

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

I found one randomly parked on the side of the road while I was driving my corvette.

cliftonshumpert
  • cliftonshumpert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

hmmm coquette. Do you remember what side of town? Im also really interested in the sultan

tommyk86
  • tommyk86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

there is a strangers and freaks mission with trevor that it appears neat the waypoint to start it. it is the third mission for the civil border patrol guys called "minute man blues". The way point to start the mission is in paleto bay and the sabre is on the street just around the corner.

Spoiler

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

hmmm coquette. Do you remember what side of town? Im also really interested in the sultan

Sultans spawn quite often in front of Franklin's first house (by in front I mean in front of that store that's in front of Franklin's house). Sabres spawn around that area as well. I've seen quite a few of them.  

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

I've seen a crapload of them in the area of Michael's garage...at least that's where I'm seeing them. The car I'm trying to get my hands on is the Dominator...does that car spawn anywhere (parked or otherwise) other than during missions of any kind? I'm not too far into the game - just completed "Marriage Counseling" where Michael does his impression of Martin Riggs. What should I be driving to make it spawn? I know if you drive certain vehicles, other vehicles will appear regardless of class/type. 

cliftonshumpert
  • cliftonshumpert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

Yes! Im gonna do that mission now. Thanks I'll let you know if it works.

@rojovo the dominator has been really rare for me but I found mine in the parking lot of the lsc near Michaels house. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear but just keep an eye out you'll find it. Doesn't seem to be as rare as futo saber etc

cliftonshumpert
  • cliftonshumpert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

Hey Tommyk86 I found the car man and didn't even have to do the mission. So I can keep getting the car. You made my game complete. Thanks. Sincerely.

tommyk86
  • tommyk86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

Hey Tommyk86 I found the car man and didn't even have to do the mission. So I can keep getting the car. You made my game complete. Thanks. Sincerely.

No prob, glad to help. I did the same thing, just left the mission untouched so I can get unlimeted sabres.

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

I remember that it was either downtown or very near downtown.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Sultans spawn quite often in front of Franklin's first house (by in front I mean in front of that store that's in front of Franklin's house). Sabres spawn around that area as well. I've seen quite a few of them.
I've been in front of franklins house for a while now (in that area) and I can't find the sultan

Appleshampoo
  • Appleshampoo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

there is a strangers and freaks mission with trevor that it appears neat the waypoint to start it. it is the third mission for the civil border patrol guys called "minute man blues". The way point to start the mission is in paleto bay and the sabre is on the street just around the corner.

Spoiler

This. As simple as that. Can do it on any guy and once finished, they'll spawn around you, so make sure you're in a high traffic area before you replay the mission.

cliftonshumpert
  • cliftonshumpert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

Just like to say that this is maybe my 10th post but this forum has been one the most helpful resources ever. And there seems to be quite a mature population, barring the many obvious 13 year olds. Thanks guys. Sure im more than a couple beers in but im feeling sentimental so f*ck it

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

Just wanted to bump this, and see if anyone knows where a Sabre GT might consistently spawn around? I remember that minute man mission, but after doing it, the Sabre no longer spawns in that spot. I've been playing for 20+ hours(since I last saw a Sabre) and have not seen one in a while. I'm just a few hobbies away from getting 100% completion, so I'm just trying to find the Sabre for my car collection.

Sabre GT was my favorite car in GTA4.

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

There's often one parked next to the tattoo shop near the Hen House.

Derr1
  • Derr1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

I just saw it driving around.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

There's often one parked next to the tattoo shop near the Hen House.

Yeah, that's the one that is supposed to spawn when you have the minute man mission available, but I finished that mission and it doesn't seem to spawn there anymore.

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Paleto Bay in front of the tatto parlour, I always find one there regardless.

BigTrevorPfan
  • BigTrevorPfan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

I also strucled to find this car but this is what i did quick save infront of micheals garage and the replay the minute man blues mission. Then take the sabre infront of the car the other guy you talk to takes. Complete the mission and run back into the sabre after killing both men and the screen will go black and back to where you quicked saved. I saw a sabre in about 5 sec infront of me. Hope it helps.

NickSimo
  • NickSimo

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:23 AM Edited by NickSimo, 06 October 2013 - 10:24 AM.

I have one in my garage you can buy if you want :)

edit: sorry thought this was GTA Online xD

IIICHICAGOIII
  • IIICHICAGOIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:26 PM Edited by IIICHICAGOIII, 17 November 2013 - 01:26 PM.

Hey Nick, I have been looking for one online. Can you buy them or where did you find it?

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:09 AM

One spot it MIGHT spawn is the alley just across from Franklin's first safehouse. The vehicles that spawn are almost always something you've already driven/seen and the vehicles also spawn consecutively on occasion. You might jack a Gauntlet that is one color, drive away, and the next time you pass the alley, there will be another Gauntlet that's a different color. Sometimes there's no vehicle at all parked there lol. The Sabre Turbo WILL eventually spawn, but I can't recall ever seeing a Sabre spawn in that alley, but you never know lol. I actually haven't seen the Sabre Turbo in quite some time now, but it WAS spawning like crazy lol. 

Therealvilla
  • Therealvilla

mass murderer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Cars spawn when your driving similar cars. If you want a saber try driving other 'muscle' cars. Like Franklins car.
  • warlord GTAV likes this

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

Cars spawn when your driving similar cars. If you want a saber try driving other 'muscle' cars. Like Franklins car.

Actually, it's a bit broader than that...I was riding around on a motorcycle (I think it was a PCJ-600), then ditched it and the Primo started spawning, so I grabbed one since I hadn't driven one yet...anyway,I was driving it for a bout 5 minutes or so, and the Dominator appeared. I would agree that driving other cars from the came class as the Sabre will eventually make it spawn...just don't neglect trying vehicles from ANY class, and take those vehicles to other areas so that OTHER vehicles spawn...you might get lucky and snag whatever vehicle you're looking for...it just might take awhile lol.

IIICHICAGOIII
  • IIICHICAGOIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

okay guys, I'm still trying.

Therealvilla
  • Therealvilla

mass murderer

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

Actually, it's a bit broader than that...I was riding around on a motorcycle (I think it was a PCJ-600), then ditched it and the Primo started spawning, so I grabbed one since I hadn't driven one yet...anyway,I was driving it for a bout 5 minutes or so, and the Dominator appeared. I would agree that driving other cars from the came class as the Sabre will eventually make it spawn...just don't neglect trying vehicles from ANY class, and take those vehicles to other areas so that OTHER vehicles spawn...you might get lucky and snag whatever vehicle you're looking for...it just might take awhile lol.

This will probably work too. I just know i had a long stretch of time where I wanted one and they were nowhere to be found. Then I drove around as Franklin in his Buffalo and BOOM - they're everywhere. And you can usually find Buffalo's pretty easily.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

This will probably work too. I just know i had a long stretch of time where I wanted one and they were nowhere to be found. Then I drove around as Franklin in his Buffalo and BOOM - they're everywhere. And you can usually find Buffalo's pretty easily.

Yes...the Buffalo is EVERYWHERE lol. It is one of my favorites though...when I first saw the Sabre, I was somewhere south-southeast of the Pillbox Hill area...don't remember who I was playing as at the time though. I finally had the Futo spawn while playing as Michael...almost ran me over in fact - I had just been discharged from the hospital and was running around on foot looking for something worth jacking, and BANG - there it was lol. There is supposed to be a parked location where the Futo spawns, but every time I go there there's always something else parked...usually a yellow gang car, and sometimes nothing at all...just like that alley I mentioned  lol. 

IIICHICAGOIII
  • IIICHICAGOIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

Actually trying to find one online. Still no luck....

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:56 PM Edited by GTA-Bobski, 20 November 2013 - 01:03 PM.

Actually trying to find one online. Still no luck....

I got one but it was a bit of a hassle.

I asked some1 with a Sabre GT to drive me around and found one in a couple of minutes.

Funny thing though, when I later found a Bravado Youga and drive it around, Sabre GT's will spawn everywhere. But the Youga can be real hard to find so for Online it's best to ask some1 who already got a Sabre GT.

IIICHICAGOIII
  • IIICHICAGOIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:25 PM Edited by IIICHICAGOIII, 21 November 2013 - 04:58 PM.

Drove around in a gauntlet for about 15 minutes and found it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users