Photo

transference to different servers?

3 replies to this topic
Privatechief117
  • Privatechief117

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

I'm not sure if this has been covered already..Let's say you start on one server and get a car and/or a garage. Now if you then proceed to log off and get back on would you go back to that same server? Or when you log back on you'll go to an entirely different server? And if you do go to a diff server will your stuff that you had on one server transfer over to the new server your on?

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

Well I could make up a lie, which someone will probably post shortly, but the truth is you are going to have to wait till Oct 1st like everyone else as only R* know at this point how exactly it will work... 

Only 4.5 days to go though

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

While I am not sure, R* is billing this as a persistent world, so I'd expect you purchases are linked to your account, not the server you were on. It would be logical at least. I can't be absolutely certain of that though. Take it with a grain of salt. :)

• Privatechief117 likes this

Privatechief117
  • Privatechief117

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

Well I could make up a lie, which someone will probably post shortly, but the truth is you are going to have to wait till Oct 1st like everyone else as only R* know at this point how exactly it will work... 

Only 4.5 days to go though

You're right unfortunately... Thank you though. At least 2 days out of those 4.5 days will be on the weekend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users