Photo

Mac Miller in GTA 5?

4 replies to this topic
daneking
  • daneking

best in da city!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

Today I was free roaming around the city, i just stole a car and decided to sleep to save my progress. After sleeping (note* I was playing as Franklin) I looked to see the 3 baseball jerseys on his wall. i had been looking for easter eggs because I had completed the game. so after i noticed the last jersey next to his bed said McCormick on the back. Me being a huge Mac miller fan knew it was his last name. After examining closer i noticed the signature, it spelled Mac. Mac McCormick? who would that be in the game? a famous baseball player? no, it couldn't be! Mac being his nickname. Malcolm James McCormick is his full name. 

i will include the URL here:    

http://www.google.co...=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

so is this a secret easter egg? And why would R* include this? I don't have any clue! if you are looking for the jersey make sure Franklin has moved and packed into his "mansion" safe house. then go to his bedroom. Please leave your thoughts!

and if you found any more easter eggs, type them below!

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Is this some sort of regional variant of macaroni and cheese? 

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Golf Wang

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

Sigh...hoping these threads would stop after the release.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

Why would the conspiracy threads stop after a game release? Sasquatch, aliens, burial grounds, UFOs, drugs, gang bangers, naked rednecks, strange signals, jet pack(?) and so much more...

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:29 AM

Why would the conspiracy threads stop after a game release? Sasquatch, aliens, burial grounds, UFOs, drugs, gang bangers, naked rednecks, strange signals, jet pack(?) and so much more...

Exactly!

Anyone who thinks that conspiracies will decrease after release is just unintelligent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users