Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone know how to get a shark out of water?

13 replies to this topic
LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:40 AM Edited by LeAristocrat, 27 September 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Since I have nothing else to do in the game, I spend my time hunting sharks mono a mono in scuba gear until Oct 1.. (I'm 7-9), the shark is up two battles). I saw these pics on Rockstar Social Club official blog today and I was really impressed.

But, unless these pics are Photoshopped, I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to do this. I've tried every trick in the book and I think I'm all out of ideas.

Anyone have any thoughts? The pics are cool either way...

fxfev7.jpg

10s9447.jpg

• Ethereal_NYC and BettyBlueGT like this

CyberOps
  • CyberOps

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

Was wondering the same thing when those pics were posted on twitter.

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

Probably a glitch.

LuXor14
  • LuXor14

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Was driving around a bit when I found this guy in the middle of the road

0_0.jpg

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Since I have nothing else to do in the game, I spend my time hunting sharks mono a mono in scuba gear until Oct 1.. (I'm 7-9), the shark is up two battles). I saw these pics on Rockstar Social Club official blog today and I was really impressed.

But, unless these pics are Photoshopped, I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to do this. I've tried every trick in the book and I think I'm all out of ideas.

your pics arent working.

now i actually tried to hunt a shark last week but i havent found the scuba gear yet. any clue where its located?

also what weapon are you using to kill the shark? i was swimming with a knife. so far im 0 in 3.

2 bites, one drown.

itsjdmyotony
  • itsjdmyotony

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

I was wondering this too.  I can only guess that maybe you kill the shark somehow close to shore then use a forklift or bulldozer to lift and move the body???  Or maybe when you get into a fight with a shark and switch quickly it respawns you with the shark wherever you are?  I only guessed that because one night i was in the sub and surfaced.  Got out of the sub and shut the game off to go to sleep.  Next thing I know the sub was spawned at michaels house where the last vehicle you used normally would spawn.

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

your pics arent working.

now i actually tried to hunt a shark last week but i havent found the scuba gear yet. any clue where its located?

also what weapon are you using to kill the shark? i was swimming with a knife. so far im 0 in 3.

2 bites, one drown.

Reuploaded the pics. Yeah the Scuba gear is automatically obtained whenever you use the Dinghy (boat) or the submarine. Your character  automatically puts it on when you leave either of those vehicles and jump into the water. both can be found at the Sonar Collections Docks (a Property) in Paleto Cove (on the West coast of Blaine County).

I'm using a knife too, just work on your timing!

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

your pics arent working.

2 bites, one drown.

Reuploaded the pics. Yeah the Scuba gear is automatically obtained whenever you use the Dinghy (boat) or the submarine. Your character  automatically puts it on when you leave either of those vehicles and jump into the water. both can be found at the Sonar Collections Docks (a Property) in Paleto Cove (on the West coast of Blaine County).

I'm using a knife too, just work on your timing!

thanks. i knew this was possible and my friends thought i was reatrded for even attempting this. thanks for the confirmation.

i will become the best gta player like this. it is the equivalent of zangief in street fighter wrestling grizzly bears for practice lol

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Its a glitch, I found one randomly in the middle of the road too.

• LeAristocrat likes this

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

Maybe you could use the sub? Like kill it and than somehow get it on top of the sub and bring it to shore that way?

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Its not hard but takes alot of time and luck. When your at sea the random red dot is a shark or a few sharks.Let the dot follow you close to shore as possible. Kill the shark and punch its carcass out of the water. Once on land there really easy to move around buy pushing it to where you want with a car.  The lower the less likely you run it over. I can be time consuming but it can be done.

MojoBaggins
  • MojoBaggins

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

There's a bug where Sharks can follow you out of water. Had it happen to me a couple days ago...had a shark chasing me, I swam to shore and the thing swam right on to the sand, did a couple circles and then died randomly. I got a good chuckle out of it

ArcherTheGreat
  • ArcherTheGreat

Master Chief's Backseat Driver

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Sharknado reference. Nothing to see here people.

Masterw789
  • Masterw789

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

youtube it 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users