Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V is the last GTA game confirmed by Rockstar!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic
-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

What an idiot

Uh_wtf_gif.gif

undertaker4219
  • undertaker4219

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

Your lack of reading comprehension is horrible... saying there isnt another gta in DEVELOPMENT does not mean its the last GTA... I hope for your sake this was a troll attempt, if not its just sad. 

Your lack of reading comprehension is horrible, or your reading comprehension is horrible?   I do not understand what you mean.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

I hope V is the last game. RIP Grand Theft Auto, and may my entire childhood rest with it. God I was a good kid. Adulthood is hard.

• Neonic9 likes this

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:13 AM

Probably because the next game to come out that they have been and still are spending a lot of time developing will be Agent. Who knows what kind of game that could be, or if it's still in development.

eddierock
  • eddierock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

There is no chance this will be the last gta, its to big and makes far to much money,

They will make another one, but gta just came out there, and gtao is out next week, so the last thing they will be thinking of is making a new one, for now anyway :-)

AaronWatermelon
  • AaronWatermelon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:22 AM Edited by AaronWatermelon, 27 September 2013 - 04:23 AM.

Here, I'll fix the title for you.

"GTA V is the last GTA game confirmed by Rockstar until Rockstar confirm the next one"

You don't sell a billion dollars worth of product in 3 days then abandon a franchise. 

• eddierock likes this

cliftonshumpert
  • cliftonshumpert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:25 AM

After lurking the forums for months I've decided that people are really idiots, or that they seek attention even if bad.

Also that Jacksonville jags gif cracks me the f*ck up lol

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

Of course the next GTA isn't in development yet. These aren't money making half assed games like COD. They take half a decade to develop GTA games and they probably will start working on GTA 6 next year.

Brad Maddox
  • Brad Maddox

Still B.R.A.D.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:26 AM

Dude Red Dead Redemption was RDR 2 Red Dead Revolver RDR Red Dead Redemption RDR 2 so the next Red Dead would be RDR 3 and I xall bullsh*t on this being the last GTA

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:51 AM Edited by brian., 27 September 2013 - 05:57 AM.

Of course the next GTA isn't in development yet. These aren't money making half assed games like COD. They take half a decade to develop GTA games and they probably will start working on GTA 6 next year.

Call of duty is not a half assed game. I'm just saying that right now. That game is the most consistent in the industry in both improvement (of technology, the game you like in cod is subjective) and frequency. It is seasonal now and they are pioneers for many many things that are normal today and many more things only beginning to become the norm.

When someone says "CoD copy paste" or anything like that, it translates to "I don't know what the f*ck I'm talking about". 

My most logical prediction anyone could make is that GTA V is the last stand alone game and GTA Online will deliver new full-size GTA Games that expand its world with new areas and content as new packs of places, potentially a lot more frequently than the last two because of the potential they have in this new platform.

You'll get more GTA GAmes, they will be delivered as "Introductions" to the new areas they add to GTA Online with their own characters and stories and you'll be able to play those for two weeks before it's put online like playing v for 2 weeks probably.

GTA V probably isn't even coming to PS4 or XB1. GTA online will, along with the ability to buy the single player with it, or including it, something like that. You'll buy MFT story and add it to GTAO and play it like that on a single player mode or something. And then from then on it's all GTA Online and content packs single player and multiplayer.

It's just how it looks. Anyone's guess is as good.

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

so i been reading this article about how rockstar is alot into this new next gen hardware that coming out. but they are not thinking of continuing the gta franshise on it and how it will look on next gen consoles.

Of course we’re interested, but no, not in terms of GTA, because we’re always working on the current game,” Houser said. “e look at the tech at a more practical level: what will be ready for which game that we’re working on further down the line. We don’t have another GTA in development, we don’t work on three of these games at a time. That would be phenomenally depressing.

so basicly rockstar is currently busy making other games for the next gen consoles but they are not going to be GTA i might think they are probably working on some other free open world games, probably set in some other countries. some people were saying that they are going to make red dead redemption 2, but i dont really that. because red dead redemption was simple a tale about this cow boy john marston. the game ended pretty much when. industrial era hit the old west, making it no longer an old west. bully 2 is another we might think that rockstar might make. but there hasent been word about it since it came out. so i doubt we will see another sequel.

So does that mean that because right after GTA was released and there was no announcment of the next GTA at that time, that there was not going to be a GTA 2? Or that after GTA2 was released, at the time there was no announcement of the next GTA game there wasn't going to be a GTA III? Have a think about how absurd your "logic" is.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

They're saying there won't be another GTA for

so i been reading this article about how rockstar is alot into this new next gen hardware that coming out. but they are not thinking of continuing the gta franshise on it and how it will look on next gen consoles.

Of course we’re interested, but no, not in terms of GTA, because we’re always working on the current game,” Houser said. “e look at the tech at a more practical level: what will be ready for which game that we’re working on further down the line. We don’t have another GTA in development, we don’t work on three of these games at a time. That would be phenomenally depressing.

so basicly rockstar is currently busy making other games for the next gen consoles but they are not going to be GTA i might think they are probably working on some other free open world games, probably set in some other countries. some people were saying that they are going to make red dead redemption 2, but i dont really that. because red dead redemption was simple a tale about this cow boy john marston. the game ended pretty much when. industrial era hit the old west, making it no longer an old west. bully 2 is another we might think that rockstar might make. but there hasent been word about it since it came out. so i doubt we will see another sequel.

Good, they should probably no longer make any single player game again seeing that all they care about is online and money.  

You're in the wrong forums buddy, the COD forums are over here

http://community.cal...h/ghosts/forums

But COD is online and money focused!

Christ! At least do some f*cking research on a game before using it as an insult.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

I don't think I've seen a better reason to use this gif than right now.
Agreed! Its like this gift was made for this thread.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:14 AM

Agree with all the answers about you being too dumb to be here.

They said no new GTA is in development currently. Nothing more. Are you really that stupid to think anyone would abandon one of the biggest franchises in existance,  that brings in over a billion in a day or two.

SpaceOmega
  • SpaceOmega

Protecting your ass, killing some others!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

They are not working on GTA right now, they will start working on it later. Idiot.

japse123
  • japse123

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

Considering the amount of money and time they put into this game...especially Online.. I'm pretty sure that this is the last GTA game. I'm thinking Rockstar is putting a lot of time and resources into GTA Online because they hope to end the series. 

Just like what Bethesda is doing with The Elder Scrolls Online... but that's just my thoughts and opinion. I'm not stating them as fact.

Are you for f*cking real? 

Of course they put a lot of time and resources into this game, but it payed off.

WHY the f*ck will R* suddenly stop making GTA just because they want to end the series? 

The game have broken sales record and they are just gonna go'' nah f*ck it lets make max payne 4, no one likes gta anyway.''

Hristov1984
  • Hristov1984

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Basically what Houser said is that they're taking a break from GTA for the moment and start working on other projects. This is not COD and it's not produced on an assembly line year after year but they will start another GTA after some time. This doesn't mean that they're discontinuing GTA series.

Myrskalle
  • Myrskalle

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

Please get off the internet and take a class in basic English, idiot.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

Considering the amount of money and time they put into this game...especially Online.. I'm pretty sure that this is the last GTA game. I'm thinking Rockstar is putting a lot of time and resources into GTA Online because they hope to end the series. 

Just like what Bethesda is doing with The Elder Scrolls Online... but that's just my thoughts and opinion. I'm not stating them as fact.

Of course they put a lot of time and resources into this game, but it payed off.

WHY the f*ck will R* suddenly stop making GTA just because they want to end the series? 

The game have broken sales record and they are just gonna go'' nah f*ck it lets make max payne 4, no one likes gta anyway.''

I can see you aren't very smart. So I'll just ignore everything else you have to say.

Next thing you know they make a 6th GTA, then a 7th, and an 8th, and then everyone is saying Rockstar is milking GTA like Ubisoft or Activision is doing with Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty.

All great series have to come to an end eventually, and pouring their heart and soul into one final game and finishing it up with an online MMO seems logical to me. 

It doesn't seem that way to you however.

japse123
  • japse123

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:24 AM Edited by japse123, 27 September 2013 - 07:25 AM.

I can see you aren't very smart. So I'll just ignore everything else you have to say.

Next thing you know they make a 6th GTA, then a 7th, and an 8th, and then everyone is saying Rockstar is milking GTA like Ubisoft or Activision is doing with Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty.

All great series have to come to an end eventually, and pouring their heart and soul into one final game and finishing it up with an online MMO seems logical to me. 

It doesn't seem that way to you however.

The difference between R* and every other game developer (Ubi,EA,Activision and so on) is that R* actully takes time to produce their games. I dont think we will see any new GTA game soon, but R* is defently not dumping the series just now. 

R* doesn't release a new GTA game each year, they use TIME.

SO yes, a new GTA game in the furture is 99%. 

If they didn't have any more f*cking plans for future games I think R* would give us a message saying they are putting the series on the shelves and not leave us in the dark waiting for something we dont know is comming out.

EDIT: Plus if you have read R* interviews you defently know this isnt the last game. 

R* says that they want to have a GTA game with ever city they have made in one game sometime. They have NO plans to end the seires just now when its at the top.

Don Roy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

They stop developing new GTA for a while, not forever

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they've already started gathering ideas. They work on them for years.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:45 AM

The amount of money they spent is freaking irrelevant when they earned back 2-3 times theyr investment in the first day alone.

GTA is the heart and soul of rockstar, theres very little chance the series will end anytime soon.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

The amount of money they spent is freaking irrelevant when they earned back 2-3 times theyr investment in the first day alone.

GTA is the heart and soul of rockstar, theres very little chance the series will end anytime soon.

Read the post I made before you quoted that one.

Bye

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

OMG that's it Preorder cancelled for gta 6

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

2i0dfky.jpg

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

A NEW RED DEAD

The Shadow
  • The Shadow

I miss the old days..

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

... RDR 2 or Bully 2 and AGENT???

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

No wonder why there are so many threads about R* lying. People read whatever they want to read.

YadiYada
  • YadiYada

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:33 AM Edited by YadiYada, 27 September 2013 - 11:34 AM.

Read more carefully.
He's not saying it's the last GTA.

They're just currently busy developing other games, and they can't afford/ or don't want to work on multiple games at once 'cause that means they'll be putting less efforts and time in each game.

And since they're working on other game, it's obvious that their first game for the new gen consoles will not be GTA.

They'll most likely make another GTA after they're done with whatever they're making right now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users