Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V is the last GTA game confirmed by Rockstar!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic
gta5SA
  • gta5SA

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:27 AM Edited by gta5SA, 27 September 2013 - 01:29 AM.

so i been reading this article about how rockstar is alot into this new next gen hardware that coming out. but they are not thinking of continuing the gta franshise on it and how it will look on next gen consoles.

Of course we’re interested, but no, not in terms of GTA, because we’re always working on the current game,” Houser said. “e look at the tech at a more practical level: what will be ready for which game that we’re working on further down the line. We don’t have another GTA in development, we don’t work on three of these games at a time. That would be phenomenally depressing.

so basicly rockstar is currently busy making other games for the next gen consoles but they are not going to be GTA i might think they are probably working on some other free open world games, probably set in some other countries. some people were saying that they are going to make red dead redemption 2, but i dont really that. because red dead redemption was simple a tale about this cow boy john marston. the game ended pretty much when. industrial era hit the old west, making it no longer an old west. bully 2 is another we might think that rockstar might make. but there hasent been word about it since it came out. so i doubt we will see another sequel.

Outplug
  • Outplug

PSN: Headphenomenon

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

What the f*ck? Not only does Houser not say that this is the last game--and that they are just busy with other projects at the moment, so the next one is not in development yet--but you also agree with and reiterate what he says in the next paragraph.

• DwnShft2Xcelr8 likes this

Carnotaurus
  • Carnotaurus

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

so i been reading this article about how rockstar is alot into this new next gen hardware that coming out. but they are not thinking of continuing the gta franshise on it and how it will look on next gen consoles.

Of course we’re interested, but no, not in terms of GTA, because we’re always working on the current game,” Houser said. “e look at the tech at a more practical level: what will be ready for which game that we’re working on further down the line. We don’t have another GTA in development, we don’t work on three of these games at a time. That would be phenomenally depressing.

so basicly rockstar is currently busy making other games for the next gen consoles but they are not going to be GTA i might think they are probably working on some other free open world games, probably set in some other countries. some people were saying that they are going to make red dead redemption 2, but i dont really that. because red dead redemption was simple a tale about this cow boy john marston. the game ended pretty much when. industrial era hit the old west, making it no longer an old west. bully 2 is another we might think that rockstar might make. but there hasent been word about it since it came out. so i doubt we will see another sequel.

Good, they should probably no longer make any single player game again seeing that all they care about is online and money.  

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Your lack of reading comprehension is horrible... saying there isnt another gta in DEVELOPMENT does not mean its the last GTA... I hope for your sake this was a troll attempt, if not its just sad. 

• Matty, DwnShft2Xcelr8 and johndoe666 like this

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

They probably mean it's not in development at this time- I mean V just came out.... let's not worry about VI right now.

If this is real.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

You completely pulled that sh*t out of your ass or stole the incorrect interpretation from someone else who did.

Dan Houser is the LAST person to listen to. About anything.

• Matty likes this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

Houser: We aren't working on a GTA right now...

You: GTA V confirmed to be the last!

Me: This post, then facepalm...

• NADOLNY, brian., IveGotNoValues and 5 others like this

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

They probably mean it's not in development at this time- I mean V just came out.... let's not worry about VI right now.

If this is real.

Not just probably, they straight out say exactly that in what he quoted.

arlindrex
  • arlindrex

Player Hater

• Members

Lol. Troll.

Sordidjaws
  • Sordidjaws

Heist Planner

• Members

They're saying there won't be another GTA for

Good, they should probably no longer make any single player game again seeing that all they care about is online and money.  

You're in the wrong forums buddy, the COD forums are over here

http://community.cal...h/ghosts/forums

Hotband
  • Hotband

Loner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

Houser: We aren't working on a GTA right now...

You: GTA V confirmed to be the last!

Me: This post, then facepalm...

OP is one stupid kid.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

F u c k t a r d
  • -TommyVercetti- likes this

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

OP didn't pick up reading comprehension in school. It's never too late to start, buddy. Just focus hard and try to understand what each word means. You don't need to understand entire sentences yet. That's clearly too far advanced for you. Just take it one step at a time.
  • Fuzzknuckles likes this

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

404: Confirmation not found.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

• infamousxx09, eddierock, -TommyVercetti- and 1 other like this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by JohnGazman, 27 September 2013 - 01:44 AM.

Cool story bro.

"We don't have another GTA in development" means they're not working on a new GTA AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Which makes sense considering they just released one they spent five years working on.

Now, return to whatever bridge you live under.

• The_Regulator likes this

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

Dude, these guys just spent 5 grueling years making V, their biggest game yet, and blew their entire load on it. Like everything they had. They just want to take a long break from GTA for a while and work on other projects. If I where them and I spent years and years developing GTA hours on end, I'd be tired of discussing and planning another too.
They're not done with the series, just taking a break.

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

I'm out of here

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

Reading level: picture book
  • archiebunker and TakinThyBacon like this

Franklin_Clinton24
  • Franklin_Clinton24

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

Agent is still coming out and was comfirmed

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

Considering the amount of money and time they put into this game...especially Online.. I'm pretty sure that this is the last GTA game. I'm thinking Rockstar is putting a lot of time and resources into GTA Online because they hope to end the series. 

Just like what Bethesda is doing with The Elder Scrolls Online... but that's just my thoughts and opinion. I'm not stating them as fact.

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:26 AM

I hope GTA VI returns to liberty city, but a much better version with more things to do. And real life graphics too.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

I hope GTA VI returns to liberty city, but a much better version with more things to do. And real life graphics too.

You should drop those hopes because Rockstar won't make anymore GTA games set in Liberty City. 

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

Considering the amount of money and time they put into this game...especially Online.. I'm pretty sure that this is the last GTA game. I'm thinking Rockstar is putting a lot of time and resources into GTA Online because they hope to end the series. 

Just like what Bethesda is doing with The Elder Scrolls Online... but that's just my thoughts and opinion. I'm not stating them as fact.

Bethesda isn't making TES Online.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

Bethesda isn't making TES Online.

I know. 

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

Sigh, GTAF.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:47 AM Edited by Themonsterhunter, 27 September 2013 - 02:47 AM.

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

I don't think I've seen a better reason to use this gif than right now.
  • JoeB and eddierock like this

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

Do you think they'll make a new GTA just for the next gen? Bitch please. They just launched a new gta. Give them time, don't expect sh*t earlier from them then should be expected.

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

check your reading skills dude...

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by jamieleng, 27 September 2013 - 03:01 AM.

Definitely a troll, or just too embarrassed to post in his own thread.

I'd ask the mods to delete this topic, lest anyone else see your retardation.

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

antoine-dodson-gif.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users