Photo

Trevor killed Franklin

10 replies to this topic
Xandden
  • Xandden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

I was just messing around and I got Trevor and Franklin near each other. Normaly when this happens I get the option to hangout pop up and I accept and do whatever this time I ignored it. The prompt disapeared and Trevor started to walk away. I keep following him and after a few threats from him the game went into cinima mode and Trevor headbutted me to death. Anyone else try this and get the same result?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Why is there not a 7 day waiting period to post like there is with handguns?

Xandden
  • Xandden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

Took me 45 mins to get my handgun what liberal ass state do you live in? Dont want to get this off topic just felt like I had to respond.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:41 AM

I was just messing around and I got Trevor and Franklin near each other. Normaly when this happens I get the option to hangout pop up and I accept and do whatever this time I ignored it. The prompt disapeared and Trevor started to walk away. I keep following him and after a few threats from him the game went into cinima mode and Trevor headbutted me to death. Anyone else try this and get the same result?

I have had the opposite happen. I wanted to kill Franklin while using Trevor, and I was following him around. Franklin got pissed and killed me with an uppercut. I have a picture of Franklin I took just moments before it happened.

0_0.jpg

IHateFlightSchool
  • IHateFlightSchool

Square Civilian

• Members

Same happened to me but as Michael. Did he say go to sleep before he did it?

Decoy618
  • Decoy618

Crackhead

• Members

I didn't even know you could meet up with the other characters and hang out. How do you get close enough to them? They start moving as soon as you switch off of them so even if I know where one character is by the time I switch off him to another the past char will be gone by the time I get to him with the other char right?

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

I didn't even know you could meet up with the other characters and hang out. How do you get close enough to them? They start moving as soon as you switch off of them so even if I know where one character is by the time I switch off him to another the past char will be gone by the time I get to him with the other char right?

You can randomly come across them in the city. I haven't encountered them though.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

If one character gets close enough to another, they begin to move away. The way I did it was switching between them back and forth to get them to meet up. Once I actually saw Trevor in the city and tried to run him over but nothing happened.

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

If one character gets close enough to another, they begin to move away. The way I did it was switching between them back and forth to get them to meet up. Once I actually saw Trevor in the city and tried to run him over but nothing happened.

When I bump into other char... they walk towards me and ask to hang out. If you call one of them and ask to hang out then pick them up, after that call the other and pick him up and presto!

Untame Snail
  • Untame Snail

What?

• Members
  • Rwanda

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

Took me 45 mins to get my handgun what liberal ass state do you live in? Dont want to get this off topic just felt like I had to respond.

That's legitimately terrifying.

PHOENIXZERO
  • PHOENIXZERO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:06 AM Edited by PHOENIXZERO, 27 September 2013 - 02:26 AM.

I've killed Trevor a couple times and stole Franklin's car one, each instances lead to amusing text messages. Trevor seems to find being sent to the hospital funny, at least the two times I've done it with Franklin though he wants to be paid back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users