Console Multiplayer Download?

4 replies to this topic
TheMHC
  • TheMHC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

Where there be a download GTA V online?

I'm not asking if there's going to be DLC because obviously there will be, but is the transition from not being online to online going to have A download?

If so how big do you think it will be?

MactoTillDeath
  • MactoTillDeath

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

I'm not asking if there's going to be DLC because obviously there will be, but is the transition from not being online to online going to have A download?

Yes there's a download, and it's not that big. Most of the data is already on your console from the game install. The download simply activates the online mode in your game, and then gets any additional resources.

No one knows the actual size of the download.

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

I don't see it being over a gig or 2. and that's on the high end. As its the same world we needn't worry about the majority of the art/world resources. Maybe some new interiors. Open up some of the shops(the fast food restaurants). Finally any dialog, cut scenes, and character art that wasn't Complete when the game went gold

LJseemyflow
  • LJseemyflow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

I'm wonderin if the download will be automatic or will we get a msg ingame when its available

Itislupus
  • Itislupus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

If it only requires a download. Probably not. Since we are getting it next week, I don't see them having the time to put it through console certification so it won't be a title update(doesn't mean we won't get one to activate the menu options)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users