PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

Godfather

• Zaibatsu
  • Vatican-City
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

This moded agly as hell GTA IV: San Andreas is better.

Did the English language just take a nose dive?

Sage Syx
  • Sage Syx

8 Bit Gangster

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

Hipster syndrome

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

This moded agly as hell GTA IV: San Andreas is better.

Did the English language just take a nose dive?
opinions in general just took a nosedive. people here are freakishly obsessed with interiors, it's scary.

AngryGamer94
  • AngryGamer94

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

Sure whatever you say.

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

lol this thread. If you think this is the worst GTA, you must've played a different game than me. The one I played completely annihilates the prior games.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

Uptown Punk

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

f*ck off, Max Payne 3 was great.

BloodRed87
  • BloodRed87

Loser

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

I'll agree about less interiors than IV and damage inflicted. Everything else is fine. 

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

PPl are so full of sh*t sometimes, the smae ppl who were hating on gta4 when it came out ae now defending it to the end over 5 and calling 5 sh*t, some even say its the worst game ever wich rather funy thing to say LOL.

Ppl hate change, its a fact that most ppl DO hate change, they always call for innovation and new stuff but the large majority have this stupid clinging to the same old, why do you think cod sells well? cause you know what your getting, ppl hate oin t all day and still buy its cause it dose have a certain non changing wibe to it, so you know what your getting.

So mnay pl were crying about gta4`s phsix wich were in no f*cking way more realistic you guys are just used to it after playing it for so long. So R* listened and changed it, now many assholes are calling it sh*t, this is not a simulator asswipes, want one? play a f*cking simulator, gta is a game that creates an illusion of world NOT a simulation, games always have to chose betwene full embrace of realism or more gamey aspects to make it less tideious and fun, noone f*cking complains about gta character carrying 40000kg of weapons and ammo, or die and revive. Cause full realism whould be f*cking tideous and booring!!!!!!

Even the best millitary sims have to make comprimises to make a game playable, and gta never tries to be one, its a FUN game with a beliveable world.

Thye listened to every fn complaint and changed the game accoridingly now the same fans bitching? FU if you ever said gta4 had problems that you are part of the group that asked for these chnages, therefore you should not complain.....

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

I've loved every GTA game since the first one and each one has brought something new other the others, even in the PS2 era. GTA 3 just amazed me as it was an open world in 3D, VC amazed me with the setting and the music and SA amazed me with the size and more importantly the online mods. GTA 4 came out and amazed me because it was the first HD GTA, had a great story, the physics were amazing etc etc...

GTA V however just bores me, I'm 17 hours in and I'm done, though tbh I was done 10 hours ago. I bought the game on the launch day and I've struggled to want to play it. My friends reflect my opinion, we were all so excited and none of them played after day 2 and none of us have any plans to return for the online... they missed the boat for that. It's really the first GTA that hasn't done anything new or amazing...

- The driving physics suck over 4.

- Car damage sucks

- Take too much damage

- The world is boring, feels generic 

- lack of interiors (This game has less interiors and things to do than 4)

- The story sucks

- The characters suck

- Boring missions

etc etc..

I can come up with so many faults in the game that make me not like it over 4 or previous games and I'm just bored with the rest of the game, even the radios suck.... The game isn't funny, just f*cking boring and doesn't feel like a GTA game, it's like a B team made it and the map feels so tiny, they claim it's massive but I can travel to each end in 5 mins :\ SA has a much better map..

Such a let down, it's an even bigger disappointment to me than Max Payne 3 last year... like Rockstar have just out done Blizzard and Bioware in biggest disappointments ever, GTA V is number on for me. I just cannot help but feel what if this was a PC exclusive? 

Yeah i guees the first gta was a LOT better.... i love when idiots throw the word "worst" around not knowing what it means, ppl here are getting out of control, some even call gtav the worst story ever LOL.

You were hyped(its your own fault) and ecpected something unrealistic, even tough rockstar never lied about any of the features, its just prolly the gaming media that hyped the sh*t out of the game. and if you dont lie it? sell it to a friend for cheap and that way you hurt the company a bit cause he wont buy it from a shop, that way you happy and everyone can go on their way.

nipplehead69
  • nipplehead69

Me and my homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

Can someone help. I think my game is messed up. It actually gave me the option to kill one of the main characters at the end. Does anyone else have that?

DualDrive
  • DualDrive

Driving like a Maniac.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

GTA 5 IS DA BEST!!! :karmaeater:

SemperJ550
  • SemperJ550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:25 AM Edited by Semperfiman550, 30 September 2013 - 06:26 AM.

Your opinion sucks. The game is great except for the cops, thats the only thing i don't like. I keep seeing people make a big deal out of vehicle damage... theres a reason why it's bad. Current gen consoles. When you get into mass car wrecks on GTA IV on PS3 the frame rate drops like crazy. I don't about you but i would muuuuch rather have a huge world space and more activities rather than detailed crashes...

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

I'll agree about less interiors than IV and damage inflicted. Everything else is fine. 

There are LOT more interior but most pl have no idea cause they are not used, you cna enter them in sp and they are extremely well detailed but no nps in them cause they are ment for online, kind of a missed opportunity i admit, but the game felt much much more enterable for me, and nw you can climb on every building now, and ladders are not put out of reach.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

yeah the damage system is hilariously bad, its like playing the original gran turismo . i had a very high speed collision in one of the faster sports cars in the game and all i got was a dent- in GTA 4 it would have been  totalled. 

And as for the health/armour bars, totally backwards from rockstar. the IV system which used the radar was perfect, I don't know why they felt the need to change it at all.

• Vic 2.0 likes this

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

I did not read.. However I did buy GTA when it was first released on PS.. 

If you're having GTA problems I feel bad for you son.. I got 99 problems and V aint one...

-inVADER-
  • -inVADER-

Have you met my lovely wife, Laura? No! Well, ......

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:56 AM Edited by -inVADER-, 30 September 2013 - 06:58 AM.

cool

-inVADER-
  • -inVADER-

Have you met my lovely wife, Laura? No! Well, ......

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

Maybe youre getting too old for these games.

I disagree.  

I totally disagree.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users