This is the worst GTA yet...

137 replies to this topic
SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

GTA V isn't good at all. I noticed a lot of features they stole from other free-roaming games.

You disgrace the DP name. 

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

Thanks for not coming back to the game for ONLINE OP. Increases my chance on getting in on release.
also I dont have to deal with you whining how everything wasnt up to your unconfirmed expectations.

• deyessorc and SideburnGuru like this

CrackBaby
  • CrackBaby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

I agree with the op

Gta V is very boring. I beat in about 2 days compare to San andreas where it took me months to beat it.

-Police on this game are annoying as f*ck
-No seatbelts( You fly out your car every crash)
-Radio sucks
-No katanas or machetes
-Rockstar programmed the traffic to crash into you
-Only black prostitutes
-Small map
-Cant make your player fat
-I feel like I'm playing payday 2

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

I agree with the op

Gta V is very boring. I beat in about 2 days compare to San andreas where it took me months to beat it.

-Radio sucks
-No katanas or machetes
-Only black prostitutes
-Small map

- Sorry that they're trying to stop you commiting a crime. Maybe you'd prefer playing a game like saints row?
- This was in IV and people where complainingi t wasnt happen as often. STFU. It happens alot less and is realistic.
- To your tastes yes. who cares about YOUR taste in music?
- This isn't Japan or a safari.
- No they didnt. I drive fine. You just suck at how driving actually works
- So the white one I met didn't exist I guess cause your word is law!
- are you retarded?
- and... you've obviously played ONLINE otherwise who cares? this isnt san andreas
- Good for you.

• deyessorc likes this

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 27 September 2013 - 12:50 AM.

I have to admit that it's not the game I hoped it would be, beating San Andreas as my all-time favorite but even though it doesn't get to that level, I prefer it a million times to GTA IV. This game has made me realize that I'll always be a III-era guy just because the cartoony, over the top nature of those games appeal to me the most but one has to adapt to the next generation and with the new modified gameplay for V, I've had it much easier with the new features compared to when I first played IV.

Some of the complaints are hilarious here. I didn't even know the "flying out the car" thing still exists. Have had high speed crashes a few times and it's never happened to me. And I'm one of those who REALLY hated this feature in IV.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

I agree with the op

-Radio sucks
-No katanas or machetes
-Only black prostitutes
-Small map

-Really? I don't find them that annoying, but hey people wanted them to be more aggressive than they were in GTA IV.

-From my experience this seems a lot harder to do than in GTA IV. It's only happened to me once in 43 hours of gameplay.

-Completely subjective. Some of the songs in GTA V are pretty good to me.

-Fair enough.

-I'm pretty sure traffic A.I in every GTA has been kind of horrid.

-I picked up a white prostitute last night? You need to go to other areas than just the ghetto.

-If R*'s biggest map is small what do you consider big?

-Are you for real? Out of everything you could possibly complain about you pick something that isn't even a series staple? Who gives a sh*t. Becoming a tub of lard was the most pointless thing R* have ever added.

-Never played Payday 2 so can't comment on that.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

I love this game.   Just saying.

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

Funny how people's opinions differ, to me this is the best GTA i've ever played, and i've been playing since GTA 2, the story and characters IMO were the best yet.

I'm not going to hate on you because you're entitled to your own opinon, but you said you liked GTA 4, but then said this map was generic? LOL.

And also how can you say there isn't much to do? There is an unbelivable amount of things to do in this GTA. 

Anyway the online looks like it's going to be awesome so i suggest trying it and giving it one last chance. :)

• deyessorc and IveGotNoValues like this

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

I agree but this is the GTA that we will play for another good 5 years. Deal with it. haha

We ?

Anyways ignoring that guy^^...@OP yeah I kinda agree but I'll be playing online for sure, I think what makes it boring is the hype it received, you would of thought they manged to replicate life it's self on a console, but there's like 5 interiors, yoga and a few lame ass easily forgettable heists, LAMEEEEEEEEEEE.

hillbillybrando
  • hillbillybrando

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

are you f*cking insane!?...this is the best gta hands down.the different neighborhoods are so diverse and filled with life,its dam near unbelievable..if you just EXPLORE different areas you will be amazed at how much detail rockstar put in the most simplest things.like when walking through mud,thier whole animation changes to adjust to it.when getting shot and killed,when you come out the hospital you can still see the bullet holes in your clothes..things like that make me enjoy this game even more,and its FILLED with them.my only complaint is the arcadey driving of 4 wheelers and not having hydraulics for lowriders...oh yeah,and the music stations f*cking suck except for dj poohs old school westcoast rap station

hillbillybrando
  • hillbillybrando

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:17 AM

are you f*cking insane!?...this is the best gta hands down.the different neighborhoods are so diverse and filled with life,its dam near unbelievable..if you just EXPLORE different areas you will be amazed at how much detail rockstar put in the most simplest things.like when walking through mud,thier whole animation changes to adjust to it.when getting shot and killed,when you come out the hospital you can still see the bullet holes in your clothes..things like that make me enjoy this game even more,and its FILLED with them.my only complaint is the arcadey driving of 4 wheelers and not having hydraulics for lowriders...oh yeah,and the music stations f*cking suck except for dj poohs old school westcoast rap station

cliftonshumpert
  • cliftonshumpert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

Im new here. You're a moron. This game basically combines a sh*tload of activities like san Andreas with new age graphics And gameplay like GTA 4. f*ck off.

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

I feel like I'm the only person that thinks the music is phenomenal.  Talk about setting the mood in any situation.  And having JB Smoove and Kenny Powers make appearances on talk channels makes it that much more incredible.  Absolutely love the music. 

Granted, I was born in the early 80's, so.....

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

I've loved every GTA game since the first one and each one has brought something new other the others, even in the PS2 era. GTA 3 just amazed me as it was an open world in 3D, VC amazed me with the setting and the music and SA amazed me with the size and more importantly the online mods. GTA 4 came out and amazed me because it was the first HD GTA, had a great story, the physics were amazing etc etc...

GTA V however just bores me, I'm 17 hours in and I'm done, though tbh I was done 10 hours ago. I bought the game on the launch day and I've struggled to want to play it. My friends reflect my opinion, we were all so excited and none of them played after day 2 and none of us have any plans to return for the online... they missed the boat for that. It's really the first GTA that hasn't done anything new or amazing...

- The driving physics suck over 4.

- Car damage sucks

- Take too much damage

- The world is boring, feels generic 

- lack of interiors (This game has less interiors and things to do than 4)

- The story sucks

- The characters suck

- Boring missions

etc etc..

I can come up with so many faults in the game that make me not like it over 4 or previous games and I'm just bored with the rest of the game, even the radios suck.... The game isn't funny, just f*cking boring and doesn't feel like a GTA game, it's like a B team made it and the map feels so tiny, they claim it's massive but I can travel to each end in 5 mins :\ SA has a much better map..

Such a let down, it's an even bigger disappointment to me than Max Payne 3 last year... like Rockstar have just out done Blizzard and Bioware in biggest disappointments ever, GTA V is number on for me. I just cannot help but feel what if this was a PC exclusive? 

Most of what you said was just opinion. I respect but COMPLETELY disagree with everything you said except for the interiors.

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

I feel really lost.

Boring characters? Bad Story? Boring Game? Wtf is going on here...

An than I see the complaints like car damage, or no seat belts, and I'm like, really? This is why you hate GTA V? 

It's crazy. So many of you are stuck in Nostalgia land and your San Andreas fallatio fest that it's a bit concerning to say the least. 

• deyessorc likes this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

I've loved every GTA game since the first one and each one has brought something new other the others, even in the PS2 era. GTA 3 just amazed me as it was an open world in 3D, VC amazed me with the setting and the music and SA amazed me with the size and more importantly the online mods. GTA 4 came out and amazed me because it was the first HD GTA, had a great story, the physics were amazing etc etc...

GTA V however just bores me, I'm 17 hours in and I'm done, though tbh I was done 10 hours ago. I bought the game on the launch day and I've struggled to want to play it. My friends reflect my opinion, we were all so excited and none of them played after day 2 and none of us have any plans to return for the online... they missed the boat for that. It's really the first GTA that hasn't done anything new or amazing...

- The driving physics suck over 4.

- Car damage sucks

- Take too much damage

- The world is boring, feels generic 

- lack of interiors (This game has less interiors and things to do than 4)

- The story sucks

- The characters suck

- Boring missions

etc etc..

I can come up with so many faults in the game that make me not like it over 4 or previous games and I'm just bored with the rest of the game, even the radios suck.... The game isn't funny, just f*cking boring and doesn't feel like a GTA game, it's like a B team made it and the map feels so tiny, they claim it's massive but I can travel to each end in 5 mins :\ SA has a much better map..

Such a let down, it's an even bigger disappointment to me than Max Payne 3 last year... like Rockstar have just out done Blizzard and Bioware in biggest disappointments ever, GTA V is number on for me. I just cannot help but feel what if this was a PC exclusive? 

GTA IV will forever be the most overrated game of this generation. Boring, Bland, horrible lead character, meh story, selection of vehicles (car, aircraft, boats) were extremely LOW, felt like a big open black and white video game. GTA V is a breath of fresh air and the game I have been waiting for since I got bored with San Andreas 8 years ago 

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Life's a game...don't take it so seriously

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

Correction:

This is the best GTA yet  :^:

(Also there is no need to make another whiny complaining thread, you could have posted in one of the other few hundred of these)

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

I agree with the op

-Radio sucks
-No katanas or machetes
-Only black prostitutes
-Small map

I thought the OP made the most retarded list ever, but here you beat him.

WalkDMC
  • WalkDMC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

- Boring missions

I can see where you're coming with the other stuff listed, but missions are boring? The f*ck you talking about? Almost every mission was wilder than in GTA 4 You get a car that lays spikes and shoots guns that drive off a semi truck to hold off cops on the highway. smh.

• Muramasa1794 likes this

WalkDMC
  • WalkDMC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

Sure maybe GTA V isn't the best GTA ever. But it's damn good and if you think there's less to do than in GTA 4 you're crazy.

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

I said before they cut corners in order to accommodate multiplayer but I take that back. Everything in this game is awesome! After years of waiting I'm still more than happy to be playing it after the 17th. I just beat the game and loved every second of it. Sure, it has interiors in free roam but it honestly doesn't matter because the scope, characters, detail, and everything seems spot on. That's my input for now

AaronWatermelon
  • AaronWatermelon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

What a hyperbolic thread title. Go play London, hell go play Advance, and then come and say V is the worst. 

I mean yeah, everyone has opinions, but this one seems dramatic. 

GyroDemon
  • GyroDemon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

Troll, who in there right minds thinks 4 was better. Atleast they brought back some features from san.

Grrrr
  • Grrrr

Drunk Russian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

I've been fanboy this game for years but this is I agree on.
The thing is that this game just isn't fun. The story is alright but isn't powerful in anyway like RDR was.
I think I found the root if the problem tho, there are two options here.

GTA:ONLINE
They could have pulled a COD here, which is they only focused on multiplayer and just included the story mode because they had to. All features are online exclusive.

Or
ASSASSINS CREED 3
They could have pulled a assassins creed 3 here, they only focus on graphics and some feature that they thought would be cool BUT they forgot to add in what made the series special.

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

I'm bored already and I had the game since the 17th.. My boredom could be helped with GTA Online but no we gotta hope it comes next week and isn't delayed or has a million online issues as we already got a taste of with the Social Club features.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

I agree with the op

-Radio sucks
-No katanas or machetes
-Only black prostitutes
-Small map

Is making you fat that important? :D

ekhunter
  • ekhunter

Love Fist

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

op sucks and looks like a junky, like i care what a f*ckin heroin/pill junky thinks go shave and get a haircut and rehab, then people might listen.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

LOL. OP on that haterade. GTA V kicks ass. 

iTWi2Tid
  • iTWi2Tid

-

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

I use to be a huge Halo fan. I started dislikeing the newer games and realized it wasnt the games that sucked but my opinion of them because I was burnt out!!!

GTA... I played 3 alot. Vice City religiously. San Andreas constantly. Was hyped about 4 but only played it for about a week and still havent put it back in... It wasn't 4 that sucked but once again I was just burnt out on the whole experience.
Now that it's been a good six years since I played I absolutly love gta 5! Because it's new to me again!!!

So OP, after taking that into consideration, if its really that bad don't just state problems but suggest solutions!

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

I agree with the op

-Radio sucks
-No katanas or machetes
-Only black prostitutes
-Small map

- Sorry that they're trying to stop you commiting a crime. Maybe you'd prefer playing a game like saints row?
- This was in IV and people where complainingi t wasnt happen as often. STFU. It happens alot less and is realistic.
- To your tastes yes. who cares about YOUR taste in music?
- This isn't Japan or a safari.
- No they didnt. I drive fine. You just suck at how driving actually works
- So the white one I met didn't exist I guess cause your word is law!
- are you retarded?
- and... you've obviously played ONLINE otherwise who cares? this isnt san andreas
- Good for you.

Damn. Biggest fanboy I've ever seen right here. The reason there are no katanas and machetes is because this isn't Japan or Safari? lmfao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users