Photo

what would happen if trevor met niko

112 replies to this topic
Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:58 PM Edited by Xerukal, 10 October 2013 - 03:58 PM.

They seem to me like they would both become friends because Niko kinda has the ability to see someone for who they are (Trevor was abused by his dad and then he was told he has some mental disorders by the air force's psych)  and not judge them because of circumstances. Trevor would just like how Niko could just One-Man Army (like him)  everyone.

I agree. 

I think the two would actually have some very interesting chemistry together. Both have been in the military in one form or another, so to some kind of extent they could relate quite a bit in several ways. 

Now I'm wanting a story-based Niko DLC. Hopefully-maybe at some point. 

Then there's always mods on PC...

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Niko is like the toughest and most skilled protagonist R* have made. He could take on Trevor, Mike and Frank at the same time, melee and guns.

trevor was a former military pilot but niko is a former skilled russian army u better not mess with this motherf*cker  :rol:

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Niko is like the toughest and most skilled protagonist R* have made. He could take on Trevor, Mike and Frank at the same time, melee and guns.

trevor was a former military pilot but niko is a former skilled russian army u better not mess with this motherf*cker  :rol:

serbian brah

El_Santo
  • El_Santo

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Do we even know what branch of military Niko fought in? We know Trevor was in the Air Force, but he was just a pilot, and no offense to people who are in the Air Force or know people in the Air Force but they aren't very physically trained as opposed to the Marine Corps...

trevor was kicked out holy sh*t people

• anoobcat likes this

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

serbian brah

o sh*t yeah serbian

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

They seem to me like they would both become friends because Niko kinda has the ability to see someone for who they are (Trevor was abused by his dad and then he was told he has some mental disorders by the air force's psych)  and not judge them because of circumstances. Trevor would just like how Niko could just One-Man Army (like him)  everyone.

I agree. 

I think the two would actually have some very interesting chemistry together. Both have been in the military in one form or another, so to some kind of extent they could relate quite a bit in several ways. 

Now I'm wanting a story-based Niko DLC. Hopefully-maybe at some point. 

Then there's always mods on PC...

wow u dont say  :sigh:

i want his model altered a bit make him look more GTAV/San Andreas-ish or whatever the f*ck its called

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

Both ex-army soldiers... so i dont know. If Niko pointed out Trevor's accent, Trevor would probably kill him and everyone around him easily

anoobcat
  • anoobcat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

Trevor lost my confidence when we was crying and begging to his mum in his trailer. He is a weakling like CJ if you ask me

CJ is at times a bitch(almost all the time), but he has connection to triads, GSF, aztecas and whatnot, even he has a connection to Mike Toreno, albeit begrudgingly. Also he did once steal a jetpack off a Military Secret base ( A51) just because Truth asked him so. LOL.

And as for mother and son relationship, it's like a trend.

Luis to his mother, Toni to his mother and Trevor to his mother.

What kind of son doesn't love their mother anyway?

Bat1
  • Bat1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

On strength alone Trevor, but if he had time to prepare, Niko could kill any character in the DC universe.  
Wait, sh*t, mixed up my debates.

Schweppez
  • Schweppez

just some nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Niko is more skilled than Trevor is.  Niko could easily beat him in hand to hand combat OR in a gun fight.  Trevor could probably only win an an air battle.

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

Fuuma Kanryo!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

Spoiler
, but it would be a little bit hard to kill Nico (his training in the army..)

Yeah, but 

Spoiler
. Niko would be able to fight back.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:57 AM Edited by Racecarlock, 11 October 2013 - 06:58 AM.

I love how people say trevor wouldn't have much experience because he wasn't in the military or was only a pilot.

Sure. HE ONLY RUNS THE LARGEST METH AND ILLEGAL WEAPONS OPERATION IN SAN ANDREAS, STRAIGHT UP KILLED 90% OF BOTH THE LOST MC AND SOME RANDOM LATINO GANG, AND REPEATEDLY STEALS WEAPONS FROM A PRIVATE MILITARY CORPORATION.

Sounds pretty f*ckin' inexperienced if you come from opposite land.

El_Santo
  • El_Santo

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

I love how people say trevor wouldn't have much experience because he wasn't in the military or was only a pilot.

Sure. HE ONLY RUNS THE LARGEST METH AND ILLEGAL WEAPONS OPERATION IN SAN ANDREAS, STRAIGHT UP KILLED 90% OF BOTH THE LOST MC AND SOME RANDOM LATINO GANG, AND REPEATEDLY STEALS WEAPONS FROM A PRIVATE MILITARY CORPORATION.

Sounds pretty f*ckin' inexperienced if you come from opposite land.

Um so did Niko, and Trevor had help from Franklin and Micheal throughout the story-Niko did everything himself.

Niko basically took down an entire mafia, Trevor delt with 2 bit gangsters. To be clear-Trevor runs his operations in Sandy shores not the ENITRE state of San Andreas.

Also may I remind you this Private Military is incompetent as hell. Niko delt with real gang members not some low level street gangs.

El_Santo
  • El_Santo

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

On strength alone Trevor, but if he had time to prepare, Niko could kill any character in the DC universe.  
Wait, sh*t, mixed up my debates.

Also may I remind you Niko broke a guys arm in combat-with one simple move. Done deal. If Niko isnt stronger than Trevor he is just as strong.

OneManCrimeWave
  • OneManCrimeWave

The One Lovable yet Deadly Human Criminal Conspiracy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

For me, they would get along just fine as friends. But as enemies, Niko will get his arse handed to him when fighting against Trevor. 

• Firstly, what people say about Niko having military training doesn't mean sh*t. There are plenty of people with the same exact training who will get there arse kicked by other people who haven't even been in a fight before. 
  • Secondly,  if you compared Niko's missions in IV to Trevor's missions in V, you can clearly see that Niko hasn't done anything as epic or batsh*t crazy as Trevor. The only really impressive thing i've seen Niko do was ride a dirtbike from off of a ramp and jump onto a helicopter. But Trevor was able to
    Spoiler
  • Thirdly, although he takes on the form of a redneck psychopath, Trevor is extremely smart and can outsmart Niko in a fight, as he
    Spoiler
  • Lastly if you compare the mechanics in IV to the mechanics in V, it's easy to notices that Niko can't do anything special gameplay-wise like Trevor. He doesn't have skills that can be upgraded, his melee combat sucks as when he runs up to an enemy he can only push them, much different from Trevor who can easily one-punch or headbutt them to sleep. Lastly, the his aiming sucks too as he can't aim as straight as Trevor could even with auto-aim on.      

Sorry for my long list. Just trying to get my point across. Trevor FTW! :lol:

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:29 AM Edited by elburrosleftnut, 12 October 2013 - 02:31 AM.

Well, Niko does have training/war experience, but methinks he quit his life of crime and has gotten soft over the years. Probably looks more like Roman now! But, even so You never forget it completely. I would still give the edge to Trevor.

Also, Niko might have turn to drugs, not as extreme as

Spoiler
, but that would soften him even more.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

Trevor would stomp on his head and kill him.

this  :^:

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:37 AM Edited by StingrayX, 12 October 2013 - 02:40 AM.

Trevor is an unsophisticated idiot with anger issues whilst Niko is a European gangster who is pretty good at business and is a professional. Pretty sure Niko would just kill his ass. :sly:

Edit: Trevor just rages and doesn't really think properly, he could hurt Niko but Niko could probably just kill him via guns.

anoobcat
  • anoobcat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Err, Niko never went soft, he only gets tougher when intimidated, but I gotta agree if the circumstances was not to kill each other, then they will most probably be friends. Niko has eye for good people. Now all that Trevor's gonna do is try not to "under" or "boss" Niko around.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

And now, CJ vs Franklin!

CJ would body Franklin...

You've got to be kidding me right? CJ was a punk ass bitch. Franklin is waaaay more intelligent than CJ. CJ had no cognitive reasoning ability whatsoever and I doubt his IQ was greater than 80. 

• liesch likes this

liesch
  • liesch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

niko would get f*cked in his russian ass

Niobium
  • Niobium

PROFESSIONAL IV FANBOY & SH*TPOSTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:27 AM Edited by nobum62, 10 November 2013 - 01:28 AM.

Niko would, for some reason, love killing people, he'd have killed his cousin Roman, he'd turn extremely evil, and then move to Los Santos for no earthly reason and get killed by Trevor within 2 seconds.

and luis would have also said "oye, meat-eaters and pet owners are f*cking satanists bro" and ditches tony for no reason to move to los santos to become president of PETA. then he meets franklin and finds out he has a dog named chop. luis tries to kidnap chop but chop bites him to death

back on topic, i think it is hilarious how people think trevor is actually able to kill niko

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

And now, CJ vs Franklin!

CJ would body Franklin...

You've got to be kidding me right? CJ was a punk ass bitch. Franklin is waaaay more intelligent than CJ. CJ had no cognitive reasoning ability whatsoever and I doubt his IQ was greater than 80. 

Lol... Have you even taken note of the sh*t CJ has done? Compare that to Franklin.

CJ would kill Michael, Trevor, and Franklin... Any 3D era protag would

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users