lighthouse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic
XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

And this lighthouse is located where? nobody has given a location yet and i have no clue where to start,

next to the North/East sea race nearest to the top of map. so start at Trevor safehouse and go North/East from there.

thank you.

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

Wow - you've only been here 17 minutes and already you're posting files for us! Tell us more...

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

Found this in the backyard of the house by the Lighthouse.

http://socialclub.ro...rgUixwo_sGj_ohw

Is this a unique symbol or is it found everywhere as random graffiti?

Maybe represents which way to point the lighthouse?

Maybe is pointing at the mountain as a crosshair?

ALSO, at sunrise the lighthouse casts a pretty neat shadow on the rocks that are the stairs that lead to the water farm the house and then the shadow stops moving at 7:00 game time and starts to move again around 7:45. This is an obvious stop/start action, you will know when you see it.

Seems to me we might have to point the light in the right direction to see the spinning light make a shadow symbol on the rocks?

OR, since the whole lighthouse shadowrotates like a sundial.... well, is it a sundial?

Just my 2 cents.

OH! almost forgot, most don't know this but you can drive that rusted out old Tractor with metal wheels in the front of the lighthouse house.

Equat0r
  • Equat0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

There is also that weird lady

Spoiler
who lives on that house near the lighthouse, you can actually make bootycalls for her with trevor for some weird stuff.

NinjAAA4
  • NinjAAA4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the Epsilon program screensaver that was released a couple weeks ago prominently features the lighthouse. I don't know if it's connected but it's a bit coincidental to mean nothing. 

Has anyone tried to go the light house in thier full Epsilon uniform?http://imgur.com/CbTTjJp

NinjAAA4
  • NinjAAA4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by NinjAAA4, 05 October 2013 - 02:32 AM.

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the Epsilon program screensaver that was released a couple weeks ago prominently features the lighthouse. I don't know if it's connected but it's a bit coincidental to mean nothing.

Has anyone tried to go the light house in thier full Epsilon uniform?http://imgur.com/CbTTjJp

Found this in the backyard of the house by the Lighthouse.

http://socialclub.ro...rgUixwo_sGj_ohw

Is this a unique symbol or is it found everywhere as random graffiti?

Maybe represents which way to point the lighthouse?

Maybe is pointing at the mountain as a crosshair?

ALSO, at sunrise the lighthouse casts a pretty neat shadow on the rocks that are the stairs that lead to the water farm the house and then the shadow stops moving at 7:00 game time and starts to move again around 7:45. This is an obvious stop/start action, you will know when you see it.

Seems to me we might have to point the light in the right direction to see the spinning light make a shadow symbol on the rocks?

OR, since the whole lighthouse shadowrotates like a sundial.... well, is it a sundial?

Just my 2 cents.

OH! almost forgot, most don't know this but you can drive that rusted out old Tractor with metal wheels in the front of the lighthouse house.

Ok that's interesting two things that tie the lighthouse to the Epsilon project the screen saver with the light house and also at the end of the Epsilon missions they give you a rusted tractor with metal wheels (thanks a lot it's a useless hunk of crap) but maybe the purpose of this booby prize was a clue? I will try go there at night as Michael in my Epsilon robes next opportunity I get. http://imgur.com/CbTTjJp

HeroicToilet
  • HeroicToilet

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

I'll bet you the lighthouse has something to do with an Easter egg, or obtaining the jetpack. The light probably has to be pointed somewhere specifically.

Wanna know what makes this even more weird? The cult has writing on some buildings which says "Embrace the light". 

I reckon that you have to point the lighthouse at the cult. I don't have 100% so I cant do much.

Squidgyone
  • Squidgyone

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:28 AM

Epic bump is epic haha. On a serious note I find the placement of the lighthouse rather odd, lighthouses are generally located on a lone rock or cliff but this one is in the middle of a bay with more dangerous rocks further out to sea. Is there a real world equivalent for this lighthouse or is it just there??

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:32 AM

I thought this was confirmed to be a glitch, and has since been patched... Haven't checked myself, and can't right now. I may be wrong, but could have sworn I had read that somewhere around here...

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:31 AM

KennyDude is offline since November. I don't think that bump really had a point.

• CanOdope likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users