HOW TO MAKE 3 BILLION DOLLARS

51 replies to this topic
OPG matt
  • OPG matt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

Few Important Things to Note:
DO NOT DO ANY OF LESTER'S ASSASSINATION MISSIONS AFTER THE FIRST ONE!
These steps are very time sensitive so don't waste too much time between missions or you might miss an investment window.
Be sure make use of multiple save files and make sure to save before each investment or each assassination mission because the timing on some of this can be a bit tricky and confusing.
For a condensed TL;DR version scroll down to the very bottom.

STEP 1:

Lester Assassination Mission #1 - Hotel Assasination

This will come naturally being that you cannot progress through the rest of the story without having to do the first one. Invest in [BET] BettaPharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ) with each character before starting the mission with Franklin. You won't have much money to invest so the take won't be that big. Im not exactly sure what the max return percentage is on the investment because at the time I did the mission I wasnt that familiar with how the stock market works. If i remember correctly though it caps out at around 80% profit at least.

STEP 2:

DO NOT DO ANYMORE OF LESTER'S ASSASSINATION MISSIONS:

There are probably other ways of manipulating the stock market and making vast amounts of cash without these missions but if you do them early on you will miss out on being able to invest your take from the final heist on his stock tips and thus not be able to make vast amounts of money as quickly.

STEP 3:

Finish all the main story missions besides Lester's assassination missions.

Once you finish the last story mission you get the money you made from the last heist you did at which point you can get on the road towards being a billionaire.

STEP 4:

Lester Assassination Mission #2 - The Multi Target Assassination

BEFORE accepting the mission invest all the money you have with each character in the stock [DEB] Debonaire (LCN). Immediately after this mission is completed the stock price will start to rise. It will take around 8 in game hours to reach its peak at 80% return percentage at which point you can sell all your stock with each character. If you wait too long to sell then the return will be significantly lower so keep an eye on the stock and wait for it to reach its peak and make sure to sell before the next trading day which begins every weekday at 8am in game time.

Here are my numbers to show you what I made with Michael: $32, 081,246 invested. $58,714,376 return.

STEP 4.5

Invest in Redwood

This is the most important step and the step most people are not aware of. Even though you are meant to hurt this company with the last assassination mission they come out on top in the end. Invest all your money with each character in [RWC] Redwood (LCN). With any of your characters advance the in game clock by 48 hours past the last trading day which started at 8am by going the the save screen at any of safe houses and then backing out immediately. Each time you back out from a save the clock advances 6 hours. If you wait 2 days and land on a weekend you have to wait additional days to get to the next week as stock prices do not move on weekends. Once you get to start of the second trading day Redwood's stock will be up by a whopping 300% instantly at which point you sell.

Here is what I made with Michael: $58,714,376 invested. $234,839,456 return.

STEP 5

Lester Assassination Mission #3 - The Vice Assassination

BEFORE starting the mission invest all your money with each character in [FRT] Fruit (BAWSAQ) and then complete the mission. You will net a max of 50% return from this stock at which point sell it on all your characters.

Here is what I made with Michael: $234,839,456 invested. $353,735,360 return.

STEP 6:

Lester Assassination Mission #4 - The Bus Assassination

Complete the mission as you would do normally. AFTER completion invest all your money with each character in [VAP] Vapid (BAWSAQ). Advance the in game clock 2 days and at the start of the second trading day the stock will be up 100% instantly and will not peak any further at which point you sell.

Here is what I made with Michael: $353,735,360 invested. $707,470,720 return

STEP: 7

Lester Assassination Mission # 7 -The Construction Assassination

BEFORE starting the mission invest all your money with each character in [GCD] GoldCoast (LCN) and then complete the mission. You will net a max of 80% return from this stock at which point sell it on all your characters.

Here is what I made with Michael: $707,470,720 invested. $1,282,880,384 return.

This was From this site :

http://www.gamepur.c...n-missions.html

• PlasmicSnake, Jedibaker91, Neonic9 and 2 others like this

meleeman09
  • meleeman09

King of melee's

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

Well it's too late for me
  • HamSandwich likes this

Shinto
  • Shinto

R.I.P KANE '92

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

And then go and find the hitch hiker that makes tinkle go up by 30% for even more.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

this is usefull o.O thanks

Skrape22
  • Skrape22

Contents Under Pressure

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Damnit im starting all over now...

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Thank you, very detailed guide :)

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

And then go and find the hitch hiker that makes tinkle go up by 30% for even more.

OPG matt
  • OPG matt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

Glad to help,  I went back once i found out about this luckily i had one saved at 30/69 missions and still had the lester missions so only had 39 missions to do

GTAIsMyLove
  • GTAIsMyLove

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

the vapid stock after the "bus assassination" doesn't work for me. It just doesn't go up

Teelo
  • Teelo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

As you progress through the main story ironically enough if you invest all your money into life invader After it crashes it has no where to go but up and I have made some significant returns on the small amount of cash IOU have in the beginning. I'm thinking I will continue to use LFI as my 'bank' account when I am not power investing with the Lester missions.

Vexikuri
  • Vexikuri

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

I started over last night when I realized my funding would never get high.  Much easier the second time around.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay
  • YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

Releasing The Inner Geek

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

I guess this site has a poor search engine..................or lazy posters. :blink: :blink:

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

I guess this site has a poor search engine..................or lazy posters. :blink: :blink:

Search engine. There are a few very useless stock market threads.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

It's painful how you play the game, and then go to the forums AFTER you beat it and you see stuff like this.

• Cosmic Gypsy likes this

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

It's painful how you play the game, and then go to the forums AFTER you beat it and you see stuff like this.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

in my view they should have madeinvesting during the Lester missions mandatory since it's actually pretty damn important, i didn't invest and finished the game with maybe 20 million per character? the golf club costs $150,000,000 which is needed for 100% completion and they give you no decent way of making any decent money after the story, pretty badly thought out if you ask me. literally no one i know invested in what Lester said to invest in and now their all screwed with no way off getting 100%, restarting the game again isn't exactly the most appealing thing in the world...

so much annoyance could have been avoided by making the investments mandatory.

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

ill do this but bit disapponted that this is the only way to get that big money,its gta after all,not wall street,i like the option but it should be easier to earn big money the old fashioned gta way.

• Cosmic Gypsy likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

good excuse to replay the missions and re-do the heists the other way. Plus I did things a bit differently so I saw different aspects of the story

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

Thanks for the help. Got two hundred million and along with using that glitch to not pay for properties I'm rich!!!

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

Thanks for the help. Got two hundred million and along with using that glitch to not pay for properties I'm rich!!!

What glitch to not pay for properties? I can't do this now as it's too late for me, does it work with the golf course.

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

the vapid stock after the "bus assassination" doesn't work for me. It just doesn't go up

Commit suicide a few times because the days spent in the hospital makes time fly faster.  It took a while for mine to go up but it will go up to exactly 100%.

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by Jozzborne, 27 September 2013 - 05:02 AM.

Few Important Things to Note:
DO NOT DO ANY OF LESTER'S ASSASSINATION MISSIONS AFTER THE FIRST ONE!
These steps are very time sensitive so don't waste too much time between missions or you might miss an investment window.
Be sure make use of multiple save files and make sure to save before each investment or each assassination mission because the timing on some of this can be a bit tricky and confusing.
For a condensed TL;DR version scroll down to the very bottom.

STEP 1:

Lester Assassination Mission #1 - Hotel Assasination

This will come naturally being that you cannot progress through the rest of the story without having to do the first one. Invest in [BET] BettaPharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ) with each character before starting the mission with Franklin. You won't have much money to invest so the take won't be that big. Im not exactly sure what the max return percentage is on the investment because at the time I did the mission I wasnt that familiar with how the stock market works. If i remember correctly though it caps out at around 80% profit at least.

STEP 2:

DO NOT DO ANYMORE OF LESTER'S ASSASSINATION MISSIONS:

There are probably other ways of manipulating the stock market and making vast amounts of cash without these missions but if you do them early on you will miss out on being able to invest your take from the final heist on his stock tips and thus not be able to make vast amounts of money as quickly.

STEP 3:

Finish all the main story missions besides Lester's assassination missions.

Once you finish the last story mission you get the money you made from the last heist you did at which point you can get on the road towards being a billionaire.

STEP 4:

Lester Assassination Mission #2 - The Multi Target Assassination

BEFORE accepting the mission invest all the money you have with each character in the stock [DEB] Debonaire (LCN). Immediately after this mission is completed the stock price will start to rise. It will take around 8 in game hours to reach its peak at 80% return percentage at which point you can sell all your stock with each character. If you wait too long to sell then the return will be significantly lower so keep an eye on the stock and wait for it to reach its peak and make sure to sell before the next trading day which begins every weekday at 8am in game time.

Here are my numbers to show you what I made with Michael: $32, 081,246 invested. $58,714,376 return.

STEP 4.5

Invest in Redwood

This is the most important step and the step most people are not aware of. Even though you are meant to hurt this company with the last assassination mission they come out on top in the end. Invest all your money with each character in [RWC] Redwood (LCN). With any of your characters advance the in game clock by 48 hours past the last trading day which started at 8am by going the the save screen at any of safe houses and then backing out immediately. Each time you back out from a save the clock advances 6 hours. If you wait 2 days and land on a weekend you have to wait additional days to get to the next week as stock prices do not move on weekends. Once you get to start of the second trading day Redwood's stock will be up by a whopping 300% instantly at which point you sell.

Here is what I made with Michael: $58,714,376 invested. $234,839,456 return.

STEP 5

Lester Assassination Mission #3 - The Vice Assassination

BEFORE starting the mission invest all your money with each character in [FRT] Fruit (BAWSAQ) and then complete the mission. You will net a max of 50% return from this stock at which point sell it on all your characters.

Here is what I made with Michael: $234,839,456 invested. $353,735,360 return.

STEP 6:

Lester Assassination Mission #4 - The Bus Assassination

Complete the mission as you would do normally. AFTER completion invest all your money with each character in [VAP] Vapid (BAWSAQ). Advance the in game clock 2 days and at the start of the second trading day the stock will be up 100% instantly and will not peak any further at which point you sell.

Here is what I made with Michael: $353,735,360 invested. $707,470,720 return

STEP: 7

Lester Assassination Mission # 7 -The Construction Assassination

BEFORE starting the mission invest all your money with each character in [GCD] GoldCoast (LCN) and then complete the mission. You will net a max of 80% return from this stock at which point sell it on all your characters.

Here is what I made with Michael: $707,470,720 invested. $1,282,880,384 return.

This was From this site :

http://www.gamepur.c...n-missions.html

I just posted all of this yesterday.  Also, you missed A LOT.  FlyUs stock drops big time after the Molly mission and then spikes back up.  Vangelico drops after heist and goes back up.  Augury insurance goes up huge in between final score and the actual last mission.  You also missed that you should invest in Bilkington immediately after Betta peaks...this is a weak guide. You also failed to mention the Tinkle stock increase mission and that you should do the Epsilon missions before any of this. The check out the thread in my sig.  It will make you over $2,000,000,000 per character (about $6.3 Billion total).

runfrumu
  • runfrumu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

I made an account just to help you with the vapid stock since I had problems with it too. Make sure you kill the dude on the bike with the bus, or else it won't drop. As soon as you kill him and lose your stars if you have any, pull over and check, because the stock will drop almost 99% instantly. Invest with them all right then because it goes right back up to where it started within a few in-game hours. I did the mission a couple of times before I figured that out.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

Too late for me.  I've already done 4 of the assassination missions.

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

too late for me, i aint starting again, will wait for online, if thats sh*t maybe then i will. licky licky balls

Kredbull
  • Kredbull

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

The game has been out 10 days, it's not the end of the world starting over.

I finished off all the missions pretty quick. I got to 78% and realized the final hiest wasn't the way to make the cash. So I started over last night to do the Lester missions last.

I figure it took me a week to finish it listening to everything so it should be half that time skipping all the movies and sences. Then I'll end up with a tone more cash than I have right now.

Plus you can always keep your first game saved and go back to it if you really need.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

I finished off all the missions pretty quick. I got to 78% and realized the final hiest wasn't the way to make the cash. So I started over last night to do the Lester missions last.

I figure it took me a week to finish it listening to everything so it should be half that time skipping all the movies and sences. Then I'll end up with a tone more cash than I have right now.

Plus you can always keep your first game saved and go back to it if you really need.

Uh no.  I'm 72% complete with 40 story missions done and I'm not starting over just to make some money.  I'll invest in the Gold Coast just before I tackle that last assassination mission as the final mission is where my 100% is going to come in.  

If I can't buy all 25 asset properties this time around, as much as that sucks, my main objective is to get 100% completion.  I'll just do things differently when I replay the game in a few months.

Kredbull
  • Kredbull

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Uh no.  I'm 72% complete with 40 story missions done and I'm not starting over just to make some money.  I'll invest in the Gold Coast just before I tackle that last assassination mission as the final mission is where my 100% is going to come in.  

If I can't buy all 25 asset properties this time around, as much as that sucks, my main objective is to get 100% completion.  I'll just do things differently when I replay the game in a few months.

Pfft what ever, if your really worried about 10 days of progress wtf does that matter? You'll be the in same spot you are now in 5 days with 3 billion.....

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by Dr Kain, 27 September 2013 - 04:02 PM.

Pfft what ever, if your really worried about 10 days of progress wtf does that matter? You'll be the in same spot you are now in 5 days with 3 billion.....

You say 10 days of progress?  I say 64 hours of progress.  I took all of last week off to enjoy this game.  That's 4 days of pay I did not get.  I am not going to start over because I won't be in the same spot.  I'll be far behind as I should be working all next week.

OPG matt
  • OPG matt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

I started over when my game was on 70% lol it's worth it also investing in gold coast before the final heist doesn't do anything gold coast is a building developer not a gold company 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users