Photo

Radio Station Stuck on No Radio !?

2 replies to this topic
Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Have tried to google this aswell as use search, but saw no mention of anyone else running into this issue.

I am on the 360, and just realised that the channels are stuck on no radio, If I try to switch to a diffrent channel it instantly goes back to no radio. (my default channel is not no radio)

Has anyone found the cause for this and perhaps a workaround?

dragonsrevenge
  • dragonsrevenge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

I also just got this bug and have not seen this anywhere else on the internet. i am on PS3 and i can't turn on the radio or hear any music in other cars, buildings(strip club etc).

I have completed the main game and was was doing side content; i was about to 100% the game when i kept reloading a quick save to do a stunt jump which then resulted in the music being halted.

I've tried switching characters, saving in the bed waiting for a day to pass, seeing if i could hear any music elsewhere, tried changing the radio through the radial menu, in the settings, and by just tapping left on d-pad, i even tried reloading an old save with no luck. This is the only bug i have encountered and if anyone has any suggestions it will be appreciated.

.DJS.
  • .DJS.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Reloading the game fixed this for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users