Photo

Territory glitch?

20 replies to this topic
Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

Ok i just finished doberman so i decided to get/move/combine more terrortories. I thought i found easy spot ( 1 very near lowrider meeting ) so i got till wave 3 ( like 3 guys left alive ) then i walked to empty/grey spot on map ( 10feet away from original war area ) then i saw this red marker. Then wtf i can do lowrider meeting while in gangwars so all npc dissaepeer. I ended lowrider meeting by shooting on them cars so i think ill stop now i go save my game but heres the glitchy part, ( not sure name ) i enter the area i glitched (original area ) i see the name like market but now its purple :( , evrywhere it gives name in white only that area purple ( its ballas area ).Weirdest is ( im not sure, best more people try or see if its true ) that the original area i provoked a war on is turned a lil more light purple ( like its weaker ) but im not 100% sure cuz thats more grey area on map so maybe it just looks less purple but its because the map use brighter/darker colors. It hard explain in english but someone with good eyes or hardcore gangwars guy might see if its really lighter color of purple. Hope this might be some helpfull and not old.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

Console or PC?

Game Version?

Any Mods used?

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

Can you give us a picture to help a little more, please.

I could be misunderstanding you but, I think you have it backwards you need to wait till your territory is under attack, kill all except for 2-3; stick satchels on them and go to a non-gang area and detonate. It may not work the first try, but you need to be quick especially if your going to try the trick on San Fierro or Las Venturas.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:42 AM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 27 September 2013 - 02:08 PM.

Ok im sure you make them weaker with this glitch. I provoked gangwar got till wave 3 and let around 4 enemies alive. I activated lowrider meeting and failed, ill check my map and original area ( i provoked war ) is now grey ( like no1 owns that ) but it was purple although groove street members spawn there so i think its impossible to kill 3 ballas there now ( dont know if you ever can take it over cuz glitch  ). So i dont think this might give any advantage unless leave at wave 1 or 2 makes them weaker ( but still purple ) so its easier to kill them. Better find way to increase the power of the gangs. Im sure i got 2 save games at doberman and 1 save its purple and on other its grey ( map ). Hope this might be usefull.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by BabeRuth, 27 September 2013 - 02:09 PM.

So you attacked an area, (Idlewood I believe the territory is called), then you lured them to Unity Station; then you went to the red marker, where the guy is standing in front and after you fail or purposely failed the mission the ballas territory is green? And whenever they attack it's in a different area, can you describe the territory they mostly attack?

Also just take a snap shot and upload it to photobucket, or just go to tinypic.com It would be an even bigger help if you could upload a video, or something.
(YOU CAN TRY AND UPLOAD IT FROM YOUR PS3)

Do you know what version the PS3 download is? PAL, GH, NTSC? Did you activate any mods or cheats?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 27 September 2013 - 02:20 PM.

At BabeRuth, i tried some things and 1 time ballas area became green but ballas spawned there ( think game thinks its still ballas area but i dunno ), but no groove members spawned so nothing cools happened. I think that happened when i did lowrider meeting at wave 1 or 2 multiple times. As my last edit i got till wave 3 and did lowrider meeting and now that area grey + groove members spawn. No there no shootouts or extra gangs etc. its only making them weaker, i hoped some better things to happen but this all i got. You can try some yourself, best would be stronger instead of weaker. Hope you understand this post better. I think its pal ( bought from Europe playstation store ) and no mods nor cheats.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by BabeRuth, 27 September 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Try attacking the area without doing the lowrider mission/trick/glitch. You can also try to attack a different territory.

You can also wait for your territory to become under attack, kill all Ballas or Vagos except for 3-4 stick satchel charges(C4) on the remaining 3-4 ballas or Vagos, go to the territory you're having problems with and detonate to see the results,

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Its pretty hard doing the satchel trick w/o cheats and im going cheatless, i just found this lil glitch on accident and see if there more possibilyties. Maybe theres a way to get rid of the max area before you failed gangwars ( normal u go to far away and you lose gangwar ). I didnt test but i think you cant lose/fail while in interior now escape interior ( heaven ) go down and reload city/map but im not sure if work + need cheats to pull that of.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Well sorry for the spoiler, unless you've beaten the game already, but your going to loose the territories anyway, but they are good to take to get extra money.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Green Sabre only results in the loss of default territories; glitched and coded territories will remain unaffected.

The satchel method (if I remember correctly) entails a single territory at a density of 14, whereas most default territories range from 24-30. The highest density (63) can't be acquired without game alterations. Note: The term "density" refers to how much a stronghold a particular territory is.

This map: http://pdescobar.hom...zone_mapper.png (not by me) displays all 380 potential territory zones. Note: You may need to click on it twice to zoom in, assuming you can't otherwise see the text. 

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:10 AM Edited by BabeRuth, 28 September 2013 - 02:17 AM.

This map: http://pdescobar.hom...zone_mapper.png (not by me) displays all 380 potential territory zones. Note: You may need to click on it twice to zoom in, assuming you can't otherwise see the text. 

Funny thing is, it only gives you 378 of the 380 territories. So you just might have to do the satchel(C4) trick/method to get the last two territories.

After a long search I found this video:
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=If1KBuRs20Q
http://youtube.com/#...h?v=If1KBuRs20Q

Apparently you can attack a territory and get a non-gang territory, influenced by Grove.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

I dont saw the youtube vid but thats same as i get, go wave 3 and let like 4 enemies alive now start low rider meeting and fail. Now the area ( lets say purple/ballas ) is now grey ( like no1 owns it ) although groove members spawn. I didnt checked stats so i dont know if it yours, ballas or no1 turf. I had this posted before but edited. I didnt see you youtube link/vid but this way you can turn turfs grey too.

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

Try attacking the territory, without doing the listless meeting.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 28 September 2013 - 09:50 PM.

You talking bout the grey area or just normal turf? ive played this game even before release ( immature i know ) so i know how this game works, i just found this glitch and posted it here. Maybe i understand you wrong then sorry for that. And thanks for the topic name you transfered to normal english. 

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

Try attacking a normal territory without doing the lowrider meeting.

Sorry I meant to say lowrider but it auto check spelled and our in "listless".

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by OrionSR, 29 September 2013 - 04:09 AM.

After each wave of a gang war Grove is awarded approximately 1/3 of the enemy's  density. At the end of the 3rd round Grove gets 100% of all gang density. Ending the war before the 3rd wave is over (there are lots of ways to do this, there's nothing special about the lowrider trigger) will leave Grove in control of the turf with an enemy gang density of maybe 10, which is too low to mount an attack.

Shared turfs usually have an odd color. Grey would not be unusual on PS2. The colored neighborhood names are also a good clue to a shared turf, but the results tend to be different on PC and PS2 so there's not a set rule for what the colors mean.

A war can be started against a Vago or Balla density of 1, which is what the fly off the planet thing does. It may not be easy, depending on the location, but it can be done.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Ah then this nothing special i thought this only way to make npc dissaepeer but i guess R3 missions work too then ( medic vigilante etc. ). But afterall this not a very usefull glitch cuz all it does is make gangs weaker ( and since there more ways... ). But atleast evry1 knows now

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:17 PM

Sorry for double post but i did this again and i think its still useless, what other guy said you get around 1/3 of terrortory, win 1 round then lowrider thing = enemy turf lose power/lighter color, win 2 rounds and its light green ( weaker as normal ). Thing is win 1 round ( purple area ) and on map it says purple name ( i enter 24/7 it says 24/7 in purple on screen ), same with light green. Also 1 round wins cause light purple/yellow but spawns grooves and im 90% sure enemies too ( purple/yellow ) which i think cause more gang fights = fun. But i dont know amount of spawns but colored city and interior names are nice too.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:54 AM

Huh? A "double post" is when (my opinion) the posts are minutes or hours apart, not days or weeks, in your case.

Anyway, I'm not sure the triple wave thing always applies to non-default territories. I coded Ballas territories in Las Barrancas, took over the territory (killing 3 waves of Ballas), thus it turned Green and was listed as Grove owned on my stats. Surprisingly, Ballas (in addition to Grove now) still spawned, so I killed 3 of them, triggering another war. I was able to do this 3 times; at that point, they only spawned in vehicles. 5 wars later, they still spawn in vehicles, despite everything. The same thing occurred with Vagos, except in Las Payasadas.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

Hey man ( i thought same bout double post but wasnt sure ), I never save cuz afraid the turfs are f* up and impossible to take over. Win 1 round is weaker enemy turf, win 2 rounds is weak turf for you ( light green but if im right stats still say its enemy turf ( ballas/vagos ). I think amount of enemies count to ( like wave 2 start u go lowrider meeting or kill all enemies except 1 and then do lowrider meeting. ) Fun thing was i got to light purple turf ( 1 wave then lowrider ) and i saw 1 ballas run away with 2 groves chasing him lol ( on ballas turf ).

Huh? A "double post" is when (my opinion) the posts are minutes or hours apart, not days or weeks, in your case.

Anyway, I'm not sure the triple wave thing always applies to non-default territories. I coded Ballas territories in Las Barrancas, took over the territory (killing 3 waves of Ballas), thus it turned Green and was listed as Grove owned on my stats. Surprisingly, Ballas (in addition to Grove now) still spawned, so I killed 3 of them, triggering another war. I was able to do this 3 times; at that point, they only spawned in vehicles. 5 wars later, they still spawn in vehicles, despite everything. The same thing occurred with Vagos, except in Las Payasadas.

Thats weird but try get that working on legit turfs or with satchel trick turf ( = non default but then i can try it to ). Off topic, i just wandering ( maybe old ) why sometimes theres a 2p mode at first girlfriend house ( denise some like that ) and then theres not since i almost try evrything with lowrider meeting. I started date then lowrider meeting ( while on date ) now girlfriend dissaepers so i picked up again ( did multiple times ) and 80% of the time theres an 2p mode icon, why is that ? I never noticed/payed attention to it but still why its there not always ? ( or only certain time you can go 2p at her house ). 2p = 2 player, other thing i noticed ( 9 years later ) why some 2p icons look like rampages/kill frenzies while other look more as 2p icon, i thought there only was 2p free roam so why use different icons for 2p pickups. Sorry if this is really old.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Note: A double post is a double post, But, discretion can be used.

It is still preferred that an Edit be used.

An exception might be a 'bump' when the topic of a Trouble-Shooting request is unanswered and has moved off the default page.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users