Photo

GTA5 Mods Already (PS3+XBOX)

30 replies to this topic
Jumbo Cactuar
  • Jumbo Cactuar

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

This really sucks, the RPF files have been cracked and if its anything like IV then these could make it online.

this is on PS3

• BigPapaSmurfxI likes this

RAZD
  • RAZD

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

I need JB 4 it ?

Jumbo Cactuar
  • Jumbo Cactuar

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

I need JB 4 it ?

yes as these are ISO mods

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:38 PM Edited by Temperr, 26 September 2013 - 08:38 PM.

These should somehow be patched, I can guarantee somehow they will make themselves invincible with the peaceful mode while going on a mass killing spree flying around LS in a train with instakill and heatseekers.

Happened on EFLC all the time.

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

This really sucks, the RPF files have been cracked and if its anything like IV then these could make it online.

this is on PS3

He says he is waiting to see if these work online before releasing them, it seems he doesn't want them online. Also he says they work on official firmware.

ShadowPaws
  • ShadowPaws

Machinima Director

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

Actually these are eboot mods, and there will be mods online since this game has no security to ban/block them,

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

Tier 2-C: Universe+/Low Multiversal

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

Actually these are eboot mods, and there will be mods online since this game has no security to ban/block them,

They will have a "bad sport" detection. Also, there will be people reporting it. So yeah, there will be some sort of security soon to keep the mods off.

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

I know they have a mod/cheater pool where all modders and cheaters have to play together, but i thought gta online was all handeled server side so no mods could be used?

Jumbo Cactuar
  • Jumbo Cactuar

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

no, these are common.rpf mods

you can extract and edit handling.dat, modify hud / weapons and other stuff

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

Well sh*t. Interesting how will R* handle this? Because if this will become public, there is no doubt that GTA Online will be full of God Mode kiddies with unlimited cash in their picket flying around with an SMG that shoot rocket launchers that have a blast radius of half of the map. Bullsh*t. Mods should be kept for offline, I don`t want to play with some sh*tstains who think it`s ok to ruin the game experience for others, because "it`s just a game". f*ck them, if I want to play a game I want to play it the way it should to be played not with some d-bags that mod the game.

If R* won`t do anything about this other than letting players report then GTAO will die within a month since all that`s left if modders and people who play in private lobbys with friends. Now I`m starting to think, should I get 1 month of Gold membership or should I wait and see if GTAO will become the sequel of GTA4 MP.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

People modding in singleplayer = fine by me.

People modding in multiplayer = GO F*CK YOURSELVES.

Absolute c*nts is about the only way I can define modders online.

• TreFacTor likes this

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

Ah well, R* stated a loooong time ago that GTA V will have cheat-lobbies, once you are caught using cheats/mods you will only be able to play with other cheaters. Not sure how they are going to check this, I guess the GTAO server will run some tests before letting us connect to a lobby.

shin_low
  • shin_low

PatrickJr

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

Mods to give you eye watering bright ass colors. No thanks

Come to think of it, I've never modded my Games on a console, I've never modded a game to use those mods in an online game.

Mac316
  • Mac316

It's MY car, idiot!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

I remember a very long time ago when I was playing Midtown Madness on PC, yes I am showing my age lol, well it was me and my 2 friends in a private room just doing races and such and I remembered that I had modded my wheels on my car.  I started the race and up on my screen and my friends screen was in big red txt Macca is cheating. LOL

I had only changed the wheels and nothing more.  I do hope that they have some kind of auto detection system to monitor any dodgy activity going on with cheat mods.

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

I remember a very long time ago when I was playing Midtown Madness on PC, yes I am showing my age lol, well it was me and my 2 friends in a private room just doing races and such and I remembered that I had modded my wheels on my car.  I started the race and up on my screen and my friends screen was in big red txt Macca is cheating. LOL

I had only changed the wheels and nothing more.  I do hope that they have some kind of auto detection system to monitor any dodgy activity going on with cheat mods.

Sounds like the game compares the original set files with the set files used. So R* has already done the same method in IV. Anyway there have been cheaters. 

Mac316
  • Mac316

It's MY car, idiot!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:38 AM

Sounds like the game compares the original set files with the set files used. So R* has already done the same method in IV. Anyway there have been cheaters. 

I never played much of IV online because I was more or less hooked on a couple of MMO games I was playing back then.  We will have to wait and see what method they will take in this scenario.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

People modding in singleplayer = fine by me.

People modding in multiplayer = GO F*CK YOURSELVES.

Absolute c*nts is about the only way I can define modders online.

Anywhere I think, off or online because they just get the stats up. Really they pain me I can't stand them enough. The ruin every online experience I have ever had. 

Hopefully R* Sony and MIcrosoft will stay on top of this. 

The moderators here should really be doing something about this,,,,,,,

http://gtaforums.com...tortool-ps3ofw/

What do you guys think of that? To me. It is just the beginning of the end. 

MikeyB
  • MikeyB

Floppy Member

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

I used to LOVE Midtown Madness. I had forgotten about it until I read your post. Fond memories are flooding back.

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

there will be a cheaters pool for cheaters or modders.. and rockstar has a system that checks for cheaters or modders already in place soo they will get caught . rockstar wont ban them maybe but that does not mean micorsoft wont so if i was a modder i wouldnt even try modding on this gta game. maybe gta 4 but its a death sentence for gta 5 .rockstar really did there homework this time..i dont expect too see many if any modders on gta and if so they have done there own grave honestly . there will be a report feature too so you can report them also once again if caught you will be putin cheaters pool and probably not banned by rockstar but u can still be banned from microsoft if rockstar releases your gamertag or psn to them enjoy everyone have fun. see you on the first. actually maybe not sheer amount of ppl on the first few weeks you will be lucky to even connect to gta online..with a few million ppl trying to get on at once.. all i have to say is good luck have fun see you whenever.

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

smart modders will be able to stealth patch their game so R* doesnt even know that the games been modified - 

let it leaves the real life snitches to rat them out :sui:

Revell
  • Revell

Valiant Thor

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Any First Person Driver mods?

JRZ
  • JRZ

Real Horrorshow

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:52 PM Edited by JRZ, 28 September 2013 - 06:55 PM.

The thing I hate about SP modding is that it still f*cks with the leaderboards for missions and sh*t, doesn't it?

I was doing the stunt plane trials the other day and checked the top times. I was something like 50.XX seconds, with a few people above me that had 49.XX or 48.XX seconds. Everyone else above those few had between 0 seconds and 10 seconds. I don't see how that's even possible without modding, the fact that nobody had a time between 10 seconds and 48 seconds is also pretty damn fishy.

Lionheartwolf
  • Lionheartwolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by Lionheartwolf, 28 September 2013 - 08:25 PM.

The thing I hate about SP modding is that it still f*cks with the leaderboards for missions and sh*t, doesn't it?

I was doing the stunt plane trials the other day and checked the top times. I was something like 50.XX seconds, with a few people above me that had 49.XX or 48.XX seconds. Everyone else above those few had between 0 seconds and 10 seconds. I don't see how that's even possible without modding, the fact that nobody had a time between 10 seconds and 48 seconds is also pretty damn fishy.

Leaderboards were flawed from the get go. Hi-scores boards are a concept that only worked 30 years ago in the Arcades. Even if there was no modding there were glitches, or exploits that allowed you to cheat the system.

• The Pr0fessional likes this

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

with GTA online all you profile for thegame will be stored on the cloud server you will have no way to access them so I doubt you can mod them just like world of tanks on PC cant be modded.

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

*Rocket MicroSMG
*FULL GOD MODE(Fixed Respawn Bug Just buy Weak Armor for godmode to work)
*FASTER VEHICLES
*BETTER BRAKES THAN OTHER RELEASE
*ALL CARS+TRUCKS SPEED MODS (BESIDES COP CARS)
(NEW)*INVINCIBLE CARS
*HIGHER PLAYER ACCURACY/LESS RECOIL
*LARGER EXPLOSIONS FOR RPG/GRENADES(FLAMES STAY LONGER)
*TREVORS TRUCK AND Z-TYPE ARE SUPER HEAVY
*MAX AMMO INCREASED TO 19,999
*SHARKS/MOUNTAIN LIONS DO NO DAMAGE
*ROCKET MINIGUN
*ROCKET HEAVY SNIPER
*ROCKET COMBAT PISTOL
*ROCKET MG
*TAZER SAWNOFF SHOTGUN
*PURPLE BLOOD ON PEDS
*WHEELIE SABREGT
(NEW)*WHEELIE VIGERO
(NEW)*SUPER BUNNY HOP BMX BIKE
(NEW)*INCREASED RHINO SPEED
(NEW)*PINK SKIDMARKS ON RHINO/SOME VEHICLEs

​Copied this from a modding site, these are what have been released so far -_-

Hope Rockstar patches it before online...

Jumbo Cactuar
  • Jumbo Cactuar

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

heres more mods in action:

zakace
  • zakace

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

heres more mods in action:

Crap, hes given the fire engine a heli handling line. Thats what made the freeze cars in IV :/ 

BigTimeSpider
  • BigTimeSpider

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Well, that's nice. I might as well return it right now.
Of course I wouldn't do that, but yeah, it's gonna be a 1,000 times harder not to get shot and all your money stolen.

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

you should put your list on the rockstar website or email them give them a heads up just in case although like the one person said everything is on the cloud this time not to mention rockstar already has a system automatically checks for modding if caught they will be put in cheaters pool. and if there really unlucky microsoft will ban them not sure about playstation network though.

Dr Friedlander
  • Dr Friedlander

Escocia

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

I jumped on GTA4 tonight for a bit of free roam nostalgia before GTAO comes out on Tuesday. Safe to say I can now remember why I stopped playing 4, online. Ridden with modders who can blow you up within the click of a button, riding around in trolleys doing 10x the speed of any car on the game.

GTA5 has been a brilliant experience so far, I just hope they can find a way to get rid of these kids who ruin it for everyone else. Mess around with mods in SP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users