Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories for PC!

25 replies to this topic
Senhor RedBull
  • Senhor RedBull

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

Hello, I am Brazilian and fan of all the GTA series, I've played every game (from the 1st to the 5th). Only in 2012 will begin to bring games with subtitles in Portuguese (my language), I along with many other people would love to play in the LCS and VCS PC because it is easier to do the translation on the PC. But not only that, so far only released LCS and VCS for PS2 & PSP, and PSN version, true fans would rather buy the game boxes, the poster, Map and personal pride ^ ^ ...

Ta difficult to leave a menssagen translated from Portuguese into English cool, I'm doing it via Google Translator.

Well, I'll leave the link of the petition requesting LCS and VCS PC: http://www.avaaz.org...s_para_PC/?copy

* Sorry for the errors

boswellboxer
  • boswellboxer

King Kendrick

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Do you actually think r* will make lcs and vcs for pc?! they just released V and are now planning on updating the newly gta online

• Target13 likes this

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond creativity

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • DYOM Mission of the Year 2013 [No Age Limit]

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

Just download an PSP or PS2 Emulator & also download a VCS or LCS iso & run the game.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:00 AM Edited by Gst0395, 04 October 2013 - 01:00 AM.

Why would Rockstar make PC ports for LCS and VCS this day and age? If it makes you happy, there's a VCS conversion for SA that is 90% accurate so far.

Senhor RedBull
  • Senhor RedBull

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:27 AM

Dude, not exactly, like many, would like to have the game box, the giant map, etc ... 
And even if you can play with the MOD in San Andreas or via emulator would not be the same quality if the game was specifically for PC. 
Anyway, I read a comment from Rockstar on its official website that after work on GTA online, they would work in the GTA Stories series for Xbox.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:02 AM

would not be the same quality if the game was specifically for PC. 
Anyway, I read a comment from Rockstar on its official website that after work on GTA online, they would work in the GTA Stories series for Xbox.

Well actually on your first point. :p We're improving the textures on the East Island since even Rockstar rushed it out of the door for the PS2 version, and we're doing a translation to Portuguese. Box and Map though, the best we can do is provide you with high res files to print yourself.
  • Street Mix and Kalvin like this

Senhor RedBull
  • Senhor RedBull

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

would not be the same quality if the game was specifically for PC. 

Well actually on your first point. :p We're improving the textures on the East Island since even Rockstar rushed it out of the door for the PS2 version, and we're doing a translation to Portuguese. Box and Map though, the best we can do is provide you with high res files to print yourself.

Ok.  :cool:

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Homeboy

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

No they won't realeased them on PC. VCS PC Edition is far the best stories mod on GTA PC. LCS PC also very good port on VC, which give you same satifating of game like on PSP/PS2.

ziggyYardie
  • ziggyYardie

Kingpin GD

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:36 AM Edited by ziggyYardie, 30 July 2014 - 02:37 AM.

GTA VC stories PC (San Andreas Mod) testing it out with a few extra mods to spice things up a bit ;)

My very own Ragdoll settings for GTA SA ragdoll mod used for vcs pc. Graphics mod and a few others.

GTA VCS PC is a Really cool and complete mod. comparing it to psp and ps2 version its pretty authentic :)
                                                           check it out!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

Is there a source for this?

• Pastry likes this

Senhor RedBull
  • Senhor RedBull

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

Yes, in a tab on the Rockstar website, an official said that. 

Can play GTA Liberty City Stories via emulator also. Chinatown * - *

EpicWafflez515
  • EpicWafflez515

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:51 PM Edited by EpicWafflez515, 09 August 2014 - 09:52 PM.

Rather keep it a Playstation exclusive. Also people who use emulators are not true gamers or GTA fans
  • Pastry likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:36 PM

Do you have a link to that? I haven't heard it and if it were true, it would've been big news here.

• Pastry likes this

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:32 AM

That VCS conversion mod is probably the best I've ever played, as someone who played VCS on the PSP it's near spot on.

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

people who use emulators are not GTA fans

Yes they are, if they played those games, that is enough.

• theNGclan likes this

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Drake stole my notebook :(

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

Do you have a link to that? I haven't heard it and if it were true, it would've been big news here.

Liars everywhere. You should have got used to it, UT.

Chaython
  • Chaython

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:49 PM Edited by Chaython, 28 September 2014 - 10:53 PM.

http://vcspcedition.com/ hasn't been updated in a year, but it was pretty much complete I played through, non like other modes of its type you didn't have to overwrite GTASA you just had to tell it where GTA SA is

OtZe2hV.png

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:38 AM Edited by darthvader20011, 30 September 2014 - 11:39 AM.

Dafuq you say there?

http://gtaforums.com...0-mod-showroom/

Better check this again

Jerome
  • Jerome

110% legal

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

nah nah, I don't think they'll release it that soon, Sony paid R* to make LCS and VCS exclusive to their consoles for the next 10 years after 2005 and 2006, so you'll have to wait until next year for LCS and 2016 for VCS minimum.

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:18 PM

nah nah, I don't think they'll release it that soon, Sony paid R* to make LCS and VCS exclusive to their consoles for the next 10 years after 2005 and 2006, so you'll have to wait until next year for LCS and 2016 for VCS minimum.

maybe both in 2014-2015

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:01 PM

Those games are too old and even at the time they were made they were never meant for PC. They were on the old engine and meant for PSP, it would be impossible, even back then, to update them graphically to be appealing to PC audiences.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best GTAGarage Staff 2017
    Most Talented [Graphics] 2016
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Crew Poster Battle Winner 2016
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2016 [Honorable mention]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:03 PM

Those games are too old and even at the time they were made they were never meant for PC. They were on the old engine and meant for PSP, it would be impossible, even back then, to update them graphically to be appealing to PC audiences.

It was actually a new in-house Rockstar engine, afaik, based off of RenderWare.

Also, games are never too old.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

It was actually a new in-house Rockstar engine, afaik, based off of RenderWare.

Also, games are never too old.

Doesn't look to me they were on any other engine than the one used in all 3D era GTAs, with updates between each game of course, but certainly not something completely new.

And they may not be too old for die hard fans, but from a business perspective releasing a game with that graphics even at the time of original release would be ludacris.. today, it could only work on smartphones and even there with a lot of upgrades after people got to see how good SA looked on it. Sure, some people would buy it on PC as well, but it wouldn't have the mass appeal and as a company you need that.

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

my nama jeff

• Facade Corporation
  • None

Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:52 PM

Let's guess... HD Era fan only?

• mikezilla2 likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

turtle

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Character 2016 [Niko Bellic Ped]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 30 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

You are either stupid or misinformed. Or both.

maro_hannover
  • maro_hannover

Skilled Like A Rockstar

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by maro_hannover, 30 September 2014 - 09:41 PM.

You are either stupid or misinformed. Or both.

I think Both. Renderware is Cool

Dope is a Bigass! his ass is bigger than his body

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users