I agree, but without the real moneys for gta moneys system

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Always online gameplay with dynamic changes and persistent world

you made this post specifically because you know how many people will disagree.  No game should be always online. 

• HoleInTheSky likes this

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

No. Just no... 

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

It's OK for you people with decent internet connections, I can't get ADSL and satellite isn't up to it yet (geo sync satellites too far away = bad ping), maybe if the new lower orbit one work then just maybe..... 

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

I absolutely f*cking HATE this new generation of gamer kids with a passion.

That boring, repetitive, generic franchise known as 'coll of jooty' has turned all these kids into mindless, un-appreciative little brats who don't have the attention span to follow a good single player campaign, which GTA usually has. Until now.

The story in V was good, and there were some pretty spectacular missions, but it felt a bit short and rushed. And this has obviously been the result of R* focusing more resources on MP than SP. This has been to cater for the huge new generation of kids who only care about going online to "blo up der frendz lolz"....

Kiss goodbye to excellent SP campaigns gentlemen, because "onlin iz da fyoocher".....

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Sinle player is for losers. GTA ONLINE is the real deal. Face it. R* just doesn't give a damn about single player.

Sadly this is true. Minus the single player is for losers part.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Lets hope Rockstar, as intellectual and witty as they are - despite how big they've grown, will not make a mistake as stupid as focusing more on online than single player....

It wouldn't be a mistake.  It would be the smart and sensible thing to do, both from a financial perspective and from a development one.  To ignore online play would be to ignore the future of the industry, which is financial suicide.

Just because a game is online doesn't mean there can't be a significant single player element.  But taking resources away from what could be an incredible online experience to focus on SP is the wrong move.

SP and computer AI can never match the unpredictable and ever-changing nature of an online world.
True to extent. There's a few reasons I'm not a multiplayer gamer. I don't want to rely on other users for fun. You have constantly be connected to the internet. There will always be something or someone online breaking you out of the immersion. Nevertheless, I think online only would be a terrible idea. There's no reason they can't continue to release SP games. Also, I've always enjoyed Rockstar's stories in their games and usually look forward to it. It's true Online is the way gaming is nowadays and a great financial opportunity but there's still no reason to eliminate SP. GTA has always been a great SP experience, no need to ruin that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users