Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Next gen GTA wishlist:

Enormous map with multiple cities/towns/districts

Always online gameplay with dynamic changes and persistent world

A player-controlled economy 

Massively improved NPC AI

...take those four main points and add all of the little details and you basically have the best game ever made.

By taking development resources away from SP you can make a truly intense and crowd pleasing experience that will appeal to every play style.  PvPers and Mission monkeys will both have their needs satisfied.

The only ones that will cry will be the "I never play online" cockholsters but those guys are becoming increasingly irrelevant and soon will never be taken seriously again.

I have high hopes for GTA Online but I think the real revolution will be with GTA 6 if they do it right.

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Next gen GTA wishlist:

Enormous map with multiple cities/towns/districts

Always online gameplay with dynamic changes and persistent world

A player-controlled economy 

Massively improved NPC AI

...take those four main points and add all of the little details and you basically have the best game ever made.

By taking development resources away from SP you can make a truly intense and crowd pleasing experience that will appeal to every play style.  PvPers and Mission monkeys will both have their needs satisfied.

The only ones that will cry will be the "I never play online" cockholsters but those guys are becoming increasingly irrelevant and soon will never be taken seriously again.

I have high hopes for GTA Online but I think the real revolution will be with GTA 6 if they do it right.

Luckily for you that game already exists. It's called SA-MP.

• RyanBurnsRed and yonatan755 like this

Neoflite
  • Neoflite

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

OP what did you smoke? Let me have some too :blink:

• ONEkingscar and M210F like this

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

No one take this guy seriously please

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

And what happens when the servers go down, or PS Network or X-box live are undergoing maintenance? We all saw the amount of RAGE that people had when the damn iFruit app took a sh*t, can you imagine the RAGE when the game is not playable?

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

f*ck online

• Witchking Of Angmar and swagbucks like this

GTAIsMyLove
  • GTAIsMyLove

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

online is for 13 year olds with too much time on their hands

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

No! The next game should be all offline. You stupid bastards that want all online stuff, no discs, massive downloads, huge subscriptions ect, go f*ck yourselves and move to mars.

• dr00gy, ONEkingscar, mikeinthahouse and 3 others like this

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Usual two whiners with seeming technophobia "ITS DIFFERENT ITS BAD I WANT THE 90'S BACK"

Neoflite
  • Neoflite

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

And what happens when the servers go down, or PS Network or X-box live are undergoing maintenance? We all saw the amount of RAGE that people had when the damn iFruit app took a sh*t, can you imagine the RAGE when the game is not playable?

^^ This, October 1st, when millions of people try to log in, R*`s servers will melt (Meltdown :lol: ) and this forum will be in an absolute state of RAGE.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

This is a worse idea than the jetpack being an easter egg.

• yonatan755 likes this

wielku
  • wielku

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

NO f*ck no I f*cking hate this trend that almost all new games on next gen will be always connected always online tablet feature and other sh*ts that I just don't care at all cod dammit I want my Single Player for faq sake

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

ehhhh no thanks

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

I swear the next Rockstar game I will not be buying at launch... GTA 5 has proven that Rockstar is mostly concerned with online now so no thanks... And if its online only I'll buy it Black Friday of the following year.

• Utopian Cynicism likes this

Neoflite
  • Neoflite

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

NO f*ck no I f*cking hate this trend that almost all new games on next gen will be always connected always online tablet feature and other sh*ts that I just don't care at all cod dammit I want my Single Player for faq sake

Ehh, I wouldn`t use these words but yes, ^^ this. Too much focus on GTA:O and not enough on GTA SP.

Sure GTA:O will be fun, but I (and I think many others) just don`t give a sh*t about online gaming.

• Witchking Of Angmar likes this

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

STFU I WISH U LOSE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION FOREVER

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

I swear the next Rockstar game I will not be buying at launch... GTA 5 has proven that Rockstar is mostly concerned with online now so no thanks... And if its online only I'll buy it Black Friday of the following year.

I think you've proven to be incapable of enjoying any game that's not some adrenaline pumped copy-pasted first person shooter with EXTREME REALISM 

johntheguy
  • johntheguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

People that hate Online are just afraid of competition. They want their safe little bubble world where they can defeat the computer AI and feel special.

Games are about competition and rivalry. They are supposed to be tense and exhilarating, not just some walk in the park.  The single player crybabies have a right to be totally lame, but they are not representative of the direction gaming should take.

Welcome to 2013 motherf*ckers.  The modern world sucks but the Internet is a fact of life.  You might be able to avoid it by taking your PS2 to a secluded cabin in South Dakota and playing San Andreas over and over while masturbating to half-naked CJ centerfolds, but the rest of us will be participating in massive and immersive online worlds with cutting edge gameplay.

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

f*ck online.

• bish0p2004 and Neoflite like this

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

I think you've proven to be incapable of enjoying any game that's not some adrenaline pumped copy-pasted first person shooter with EXTREME REALISM 

Mind telling me how the hell you are going to categorize me when you don't even know me? Stupid ass... 

Trevor's Mother
  • Trevor's Mother

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by jmcc84, 26 September 2013 - 07:15 PM.

I'd prefer an offline mission-based single-player experience with a huge map and lots of things to do, a good storyline etc.

Multiplayer is just a bonus, that is my opinion

• bish0p2004 likes this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Maybe GTA Online is the last GTA. 

ZayDaGawd
  • ZayDaGawd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

LOL

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

I think they have focused online for this game, I hope so anyway

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

I'm not wasting my eyes reading this

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Mind telling me how the hell you are going to categorize me when you don't even know me? Stupid ass... 

From your persistence on jumping on any negative GTA V thread posting your negative opinions everywhere bashing the game for any minor thing. "Oh the driving isnt like IV even though Rockstar never said it'd be"

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

From your persistence on jumping on any negative GTA V thread posting your negative opinions everywhere bashing the game for any minor thing. "Oh the driving isnt like IV even though Rockstar never said it'd be"

Drop your pants... Spread your ass and tell rockstar to bleep you like a groupie... 

black_benz
  • black_benz

Work hard, play hard

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Yeah, what's next? MMORPG elements? Level up your character? Pay for extra clothing, guns, special abilities?

Stop trolling. Because as authentic and unique of a studio Rockstar is, just like any business, they are always looking for ways to milk people of money...

GTA is a magical product. I've seen too many games get destroyed by focusing too much on:

online play

microtransactions

casual gamers

Lets hope Rockstar, as intellectual and witty as they are - despite how big they've grown, will not make a mistake as stupid as focusing more on online than single player....

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

The next GTA is online only. It launches October 1st.

BoomBoomMAN
  • BoomBoomMAN

BomBomMan

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Sinle player is for losers. GTA ONLINE is the real deal. Face it. R* just doesn't give a damn about single player.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users