» «
Photo

Windshield? No problem...

7 replies to this topic
FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by FearTheLiving, 26 September 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Anyone find it a tad stupid that your character and other characters in a vehicle seem to have a lack of appreciation to your vehicle? I mean is it to much to ask to not have you shoot through your own windshield? 

Yes it's a minor annoyance I know, but why on earth would a character openly do this unless they had to? Almost as bad as breaking the window instead of just rolling the damn thing down.

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

I've always found it stupid, more so now that I actually get attached to my beautiful creations.

But then again this is GTA and I am so filthy rich that I can afford to repair it every time.  :r*:

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

It's annoying when I flip the bird to strangers and my window disappears

Kasmoke
  • Kasmoke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

All you have to do is switch characters. Switch and switch back, bam your vehicle is repaired 100% and you have full health.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by FearTheLiving, 26 September 2013 - 05:55 PM.

I actually like that cause at least he doesn't smash his own window when I go to shoot lol.

All you have to do is switch characters. Switch and switch back, bam your vehicle is repaired 100% and you have full health.

True, but I'm essentially doing missions trying to not damage my vehicle or be shot. Hard to do that when your character is wrecking their own car and plus you can't always switch.

Kasmoke
  • Kasmoke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

I actually like that cause at least he doesn't smash his own window when I go to shoot lol.

True, but I'm essentially doing missions trying to not damage my vehicle or be shot. Hard to do that when your character is wrecking their own car and plus you can't always switch.

Rule of thumb: never use the car you want to keep / keep in tact in missions where you have to steal cars / shoot / get shot

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

Rule of thumb: never use the car you want to keep / keep in tact in missions where you have to steal cars / shoot / get shot

Didn't have that problem in GTA IV unless it was a mission where I knew I had to ditch the car. Still had the problem with broken windows, but other than that It was fine. However it's obvious I won't be able to do that here so I'll try to find ways around it.

Mathew9R
  • Mathew9R

Grumpy about EVERYTHING!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I've always found it stupid, more so now that I actually get attached to my beautiful creations.

But then again this is GTA and I am so filthy rich that I can afford to repair it every time.  :r*:

I get mine for free :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users