Quantcast

» «
Photo

Vinewood Locos Ages 30+ Crew now recruiting!

59 replies to this topic
Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

Got a visually impaired buddy I'm trying to get signed up, I'll let you know his Social Club name once things get set up for him. He has sharp ears.

Allright, just let me know.

henrysdad
  • henrysdad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

id like to join, im 41, UK player. Not really into death matches as i suck at it. Would like a crew that wants to do heists and lots of team work though.

henrysdad is my gamertag - xbox

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

id like to join, im 41, UK player. Not really into death matches as i suck at it. Would like a crew that wants to do heists and lots of team work though.

henrysdad is my gamertag - xbox

Invite sent

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

I also started a secret group on facebook for the crew so we communicate, send me a pm with your info and i can also add you to that. Im trying to figure out a way to let everyone know in the crew that i did that but i don't think there's a way to message everyone on social.

QuietJosh
  • QuietJosh

Cynical and Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Is facebook going to be the only way we communicate?

I ask because I do not, and will not, do facebook. :|

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Is facebook going to be the only way we communicate?

I ask because I do not, and will not, do facebook. :|

No, but it helps.   I'm sure there will be some kind of chat or something on the online play

QuietJosh
  • QuietJosh

Cynical and Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

There's places like forumsland.com, which are free forums. There's probably plenty of other places that could be used as well.

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

That's a good suggestion, we can look into that once we get started.

CivRules
  • CivRules

Honest 2 a Fault

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:05 PM Edited by CivRules, 27 September 2013 - 04:06 PM.

Glad to hear people around a similar age to myself continue gaming on into their 30's, things bode well for me in the future.

Good Luck  :evilgrin:

Civ

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

I honestly didn't think there would be so many people interested!

QuietJosh
  • QuietJosh

Cynical and Grumpy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

I wouldn't be surprised, mate. There's a lot of 30+ year old gamers out there, they just don't frequent rugrat-infested places or stay within a tight circle of friends near their age. It's good we have a group like this where everyone knows the meaning of the words "Politeness" and "Maturity" - and act on those meanings.

• Bolaz likes this

haugez
  • haugez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

Maybe use mic's for those who wants? I dont have any right now but can buy one if needed

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Most of us have them, it's easier to communicate that way

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

I would suggest either setting up a clan page on the GTA Forums or on a private forum. This way you all can communicate and organize. 

It is good to see so many over 30 players of GTA. Only a few of my over 30 and late 20's RL friends play. Good luck and I hope to see you out there.

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

I didn't even know there was a way to set up a clan page on here. Also i wanted to communicate with everyone that has joined on the social club page, but there's no way for me to post something so everyone in the crew can see it, at least that in know of.

Imaeechew
  • Imaeechew

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:38 AM Edited by Imaeechew, 30 September 2013 - 12:40 AM.

Yup, in the "Crews & Gangs" section. They have some rules on how it is setup so read them. A private forum would allow you to have private area's and a place ran with your rules, The GTA Forums section would help you advertise yourself and participate in the GTA community. Some have both.

• QuietJosh likes this

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

Thanks for the info, i will definetly take a look!

haugez
  • haugez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

Bumpin this so more people will see, must be more oldas looking for a mature crew!

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Thanks for the bump!

Here is a little update:

We are up to 130 member, i never thought it would get this big! We have a great group of people on both sides the PS3 and the Xbox side. Also i created our own sub reddit to communicate easier, anyone is more than welcome to check it out!

http://www.reddit.com/r/VinewoodLocos/

• QuietJosh likes this

cyaninternetdog
  • cyaninternetdog

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by cyaninternetdog, 25 November 2013 - 04:25 PM.

Still taking in members? 41,m,uk here. xbox 360

VegRat
  • VegRat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

I'm 33 and still looking for a decent crew into clean teamwork play. (PS3) Is this it? I've been going on random sessions and only a couple times have I not had to run from every white dot on the map, they're all about the grieving! I'm not the best at death matches or lts, but down to practice. I'm mostly on weeknights. So what's up? Should I meet up online and go for a ride?

VegRat
  • VegRat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:45 PM

My psn is VegRat
Social club is drunkenrat
I have a mic (might have to replace, batt was running down quick, but I have mic )

Xboxeddy
  • Xboxeddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

I'm down, 33 with mic.
Into doing heists not so much death matches.
PSN XBOXEDDY

Bolaz
  • Bolaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

Sorry guys, but we are full at the moment. If some spots open up i will post on here.

Thanks.

Canarsie_Artie
  • Canarsie_Artie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

Time for a long overdue bump here with the crew limit being increased to 1,000 players.

About us

A crew on both PS3 and Xbox for mature and friendly players aged 30 and above. We're 300+ players on the PS3 side and about 100 players right now on Xbox.

Contact

We're very active on our subreddit /r/VinewoodLocos. Active crew leaders, commissioners and lieutenants in-game on GTA Online as well so if you have any questions someone will be on to answer you.

Social Club Crew Link PS3: http://socialclub.ro.../vinewood_locos
Social Club Crew Link Xbox: http://socialclub.ro...ewood_locos_xbl

Crew Rules

• Crew killing will not be tolerated, the only exception to this rule is if another member gives you permission to take their bounty... Accidents do happen though, so if you kill a crew member apologize to them.
  • Mics are not required in this crew, but communication is key to completing missions and other activities in the game, so make use of the in-game private message system.
  • Help out your fellow crew members to the best of your abilities. If you see a crew member getting griefed in a public lobby, help them out. Someone needs race wins to get their unlocks, offer to help them out or set them up with someone else that needs race wins. These are broad examples, but you joined Vinewood Locos to be part of something bigger than just a crew, this is a brotherhood and we support each other.
  • Acknowledge your fellow crew members, if you want to do stuff on your own that's fine, but say so, don't just ignore other crew members.
  • This crew is for people ages 30 and up, so all of these should be common sense, if you feel you can't play by these rules, then this isn't the crew for you.

How to join us

Make a new text post on our subreddit, include which console you're playing on in your title. In your post include your player name, your Social Club name and introduce yourself, how old you are, where you're from and why you want to join us.

Timezone

Mostly players from USA but there's quite a lot of European players as well, and with a little over 400 players right now there's always someone online to play with.

/tj, PS3 Commissioner

Virtual-Antics
  • Virtual-Antics

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:35 PM

Hi. My name's Deryck, I'm 32 near Edinburgh, Scotland. I'd like to sign up to your crew.

I've got a male and female character but mostly use the latter. I like survival, races and teamwork.

Canarsie_Artie
  • Canarsie_Artie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:48 PM

About us

A crew on both PS3 and Xbox for mature and friendly players aged 30 and above.

Contact

We're very active on our subreddit /r/VinewoodLocos. Active crew leaders, commissioners and lieutenants in-game on GTA Online as well so if you have any questions someone will be on to answer you.

Social Club Crew Link PS3: http://socialclub.ro.../vinewood_locos
Social Club Crew Link Xbox: http://socialclub.ro...ewood_locos_xbl

Crew Rules

• Crew killing will not be tolerated, the only exception to this rule is if another member gives you permission to take their bounty... Accidents do happen though, so if you kill a crew member apologize to them.
  • Mics are not required in this crew, but communication is key to completing missions and other activities in the game, so make use of the in-game private message system.
  • Help out your fellow crew members to the best of your abilities. If you see a crew member getting griefed in a public lobby, help them out. Someone needs race wins to get their unlocks, offer to help them out or set them up with someone else that needs race wins. These are broad examples, but you joined Vinewood Locos to be part of something bigger than just a crew, this is a brotherhood and we support each other.
  • Acknowledge your fellow crew members, if you want to do stuff on your own that's fine, but say so, don't just ignore other crew members.
  • This crew is for people ages 30 and up, so all of these should be common sense, if you feel you can't play by these rules, then this isn't the crew for you.

How to join us

Make a new text post on our subreddit, include which console you're playing on in your title. In your post include your player name, your Social Club name and introduce yourself, how old you are, where you're from and why you want to join us.

Timezone

Mostly players from USA but there's quite a lot of players from the rest of the World too so there's always someone online to play with.

/tj, PS3 Commissioner

Canarsie_Artie
  • Canarsie_Artie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:14 AM

Hey everyone and welcome new GTA players.

Are your looking to make alot money, level up, and have a great time doing it?

Then look no further than the Vinewood Locos.

We are a multi-gen/multi-platform crew looking for both new players on PS4 and new additions to our PS3 crew. Any players 30 & up, that want to have a fun, cooperative experience with other GTA players should check out the sidebar on our subreddit, **/r/VinewoodLocos** and introduce themselves if they agree with our rules. We currently have members across many timezones and continents so lets us know when you play. Mics are preferred, but not required. Do your best to communicate and the experience will be better for us all. Beyond GTA we currently play Destiny (PS4, PS3), FIFA 15 (PS4), Payday 2 (PC), Red Dead Redemption (PS3), and Diablo 3 (PC, PS3, PS4) with many others to follow.

Check out our sub r/VinewoodLocos.

And browse through our Social Club page to see the fun we get up to here.

We look forward to seeing you in Los Santos, just hopefully not down our sights.

Canarsie_Artie
  • Canarsie_Artie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:20 PM

A quick bump for adults looking for a mature crew with heists coming. If you're over 25 and looking for other adults to play GTA Online and other games (PS4) with then check out our subreddit and read more on how to join us in the sidebar over at /r/VinewoodLocos.

IndySkinsFan
  • IndySkinsFan

Shoot first

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:26 PM

I'm 35 and have been looking for a crew of similarly aged players.  I sent a join request already but wanted to follow up with a note as well.

Let me know.  Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users