Quantcast

» «
Photo

Awesome airport crash! (Didn't know that)

34 replies to this topic
ILOVELOUDPACKS
  • ILOVELOUDPACKS

I'm your pusher

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

lol damage complaints don't mean sh*t to me anymore. after driving fast down a road and slamming into a car and not being able to even steer my car the right way, i'm pretty sure the damage system is fine.

• deyessorc likes this

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Very nice.

Just wondering why you`re still able to drive your car after it`s been hit by a 747?

Because its a game?
Damage physics have been thought out very well. They weren't aiming for realism, they were aiming for fun!

How is less damage fun?

It's fun because you don't lose your car as fast, maybe? 

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

If you want realistic damage then go drive a car and crash it. You know what else isn't real? Killing multiple people then being killed by the cops and waking up in a hospital alive and well 10 seconds later. This is a video game. It's not real. Learn to live with it, or stop playing it.

BTW, that was awesome.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

This game has so many little hidden goodies, I love that pains are not as strong as they used to be, better for online play,  I was walking the desert, came up to a small power junction, Climbed up top and ZAP, I was fried and wasted.

can u mark on the map or take a pic?

mdniterder
  • mdniterder

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

This game has so many little hidden goodies, I love that pains are not as strong as they used to be, better for online play,  I was walking the desert, came up to a small power junction, Climbed up top and ZAP, I was fried and wasted.

can u mark on the map or take a pic?

Yes tonight I will

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users