Photo

Vapid Sandking XL.. NOT 4X4?

10 replies to this topic
strikeeagle345
  • strikeeagle345

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

Just trying to get the work out about the Vapid Sandking XL not being a 4X4, it's only rear wheel drive. Not sure where we (i) can go to make this a suggestion to rockstar. This is totally killing my offroad buzz.

• Wolfman_1469 likes this

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Apparently the off-road vehicles, even though they do not burn out at the front, when rolled over are spinning all four wheels, which explains why a jeep can make it up some parts of mount chiliad that a normal car can not.

strikeeagle345
  • strikeeagle345

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

Apparently the off-road vehicles, even though they do not burn out at the front, when rolled over are spinning all four wheels, which explains why a jeep can make it up some parts of mount chiliad that a normal car can not.

This one doesn't do that. Not sure, why they would have decided not to make it a 4x4.

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

This bugged me for the longest, almost as disappointing as not being able to install lift kits on trucks. However I did notice some SUV's can do all wheel burnouts, which begs the question: Why can a luxury SUV have full time 4wd but a purpose built off-road truck can't?
  • C4-_-GIBBfather likes this

OffRoader23
  • OffRoader23

Like A Rock

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

Yeah I sure noticed this. The Jeep, the Sandking (SWB and XL), the merryweather Jeep, the Rebel are all 2wd.

The only logical answer behind it is that those vehicles aren't AWD, and are only 4WD so they have a switch to turn it on/off but of course Rockstar disregards the existence of this switch. Of course the Sadler, Bison, BeeJay are all AWD though.

Sometimes I want to smack the person that writes the handling files for this game. Oh well. PC version soon enough and I can't wait for that. I'm hoping that the car mod shop suspension will be able to be edited to reverse the suspension to make it lift the vehicle rather than lower it. And maybe add an option to switch the vehicles handling to 4WD, and give a locking diff. Who knows, we'll just have to see.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

Seriously? That's just dumb.

strikeeagle345
  • strikeeagle345

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

Any ideas how we can get rockstars attention on this? maybe push them to add it to an update?

budinhandwasted
  • budinhandwasted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Yah I'm actually VERY disappointed about the 4wd in the so called off-road trucks I wanna yell at Rockstar!

ColbyToTheT
  • ColbyToTheT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

Yeah I sure noticed this. The Jeep, the Sandking (SWB and XL), the merryweather Jeep, the Rebel are all 2wd.

The only logical answer behind it is that those vehicles aren't AWD, and are only 4WD so they have a switch to turn it on/off but of course Rockstar disregards the existence of this switch. Of course the Sadler, Bison, BeeJay are all AWD though.

Sometimes I want to smack the person that writes the handling files for this game. Oh well. PC version soon enough and I can't wait for that. I'm hoping that the car mod shop suspension will be able to be edited to reverse the suspension to make it lift the vehicle rather than lower it. And maybe add an option to switch the vehicles handling to 4WD, and give a locking diff. Who knows, we'll just have to see. 

Yes please.

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

Yes please.

YES. And how bout a manual transmission? Theres already a stick shift in every car and sounds for shifting.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

The Merryweather Canis Mesa is 4x4.

Source: I'm driving it right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users